Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ABC's Castle: Nathan Fillion? ABC? Yeah, this won't last long.

12346»

Posts

  • clsCorwinclsCorwin Registered User
    edited May 2009
    According to mxmarks, who works at an abc affiliate, the final word on what is staying comes on the 19th. He also says that ABC is still pushing a lot of promo material for Castle, which indicates they like it, which means very good odds on season 2.

  • DoronronDoronron Registered User
    edited May 2009
    So we'll at least get a few episodes of Beckett pointedly ignoring her phone off questioning looks from her partners at the precinct while Castle sits at home, pensively staring at the phone and his mother just throwing her hands up in the air in the background.

  • TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Word is our favorite space captain-turned mystery author-turned murder investigator will be back next season.

    camo_sig2.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Confirmed this morning by IGN Castle is back for a second season.

  • TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Niiiice ... I really like this series. Lets just hope the up the writing on the whole whodunit part, as some of the plots were very, very predictable.

  • areaarea Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

    minisig.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    area wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

    Sad but true, mofuckers been on so many one off shows it defined his career.

  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    area wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

    Sad but true, mofuckers been on so many one off shows it defined his career.
    Drive and Firefly being canceled don't exactly define his career. Its not like he's this guy
    Spoiler:

    11793-1.png
    Spoiler:
  • SAW776SAW776 Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I was so sad when he left Desperate Housewives.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PSN: SAW776
  • TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I think the last time he went more than one season was Two Guys, A Girl (and a pizza place. And another guy).

    camo_sig2.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    PantsB wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    area wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

    Sad but true, mofuckers been on so many one off shows it defined his career.
    Drive and Firefly being canceled don't exactly define his career. Its not like he's this guy
    Spoiler:

    Well outside of Castle and Slither he hasn't done a whole lot to gain recognition, so until Castle got renewed he would be "Dude whos in things that only a few people have ever seen and get cancelled."

  • TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Reviving the thread to point out that this is now up on Hulu (currently episodes 1-4 and 10).

    Also, a novel written by Rick Castle is coming out in September with chapters going up on ABCs website starting... August 10th, I think.

    camo_sig2.png
12346»
Sign In or Register to comment.