As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ABC's Castle: Nathan Fillion? ABC? Yeah, this won't last long.

12346»

• Options
    clsCorwinclsCorwin Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    According to mxmarks, who works at an abc affiliate, the final word on what is staying comes on the 19th. He also says that ABC is still pushing a lot of promo material for Castle, which indicates they like it, which means very good odds on season 2.

clsCorwin on
  • Options
    DoronronDoronron Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So we'll at least get a few episodes of Beckett pointedly ignoring her phone off questioning looks from her partners at the precinct while Castle sits at home, pensively staring at the phone and his mother just throwing her hands up in the air in the background.

Doronron on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Word is our favorite space captain-turned mystery author-turned murder investigator will be back next season.

Tomanta on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Confirmed this morning by IGN Castle is back for a second season.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Niiiice ... I really like this series. Lets just hope the up the writing on the whole whodunit part, as some of the plots were very, very predictable.

TheBigEasy on
  • Options
    areaarea Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

area on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    area wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:
    I can't remember the last time I had a second season of ANYTHING. I don't know if I remember what to do.

Sad but true, mofuckers been on so many one off shows it defined his career.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:

Drive and Firefly being canceled don't exactly define his career. Its not like he's this guy
    10374083_tml.jpg

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    SAW776SAW776 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I was so sad when he left Desperate Housewives.

SAW776 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PSN: SAW776
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I think the last time he went more than one season was Two Guys, A Girl (and a pizza place. And another guy).

Tomanta on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    PantsB wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    From Fillion's Twitter:

Drive and Firefly being canceled don't exactly define his career. Its not like he's this guy
    10374083_tml.jpg

Well outside of Castle and Slither he hasn't done a whole lot to gain recognition, so until Castle got renewed he would be "Dude whos in things that only a few people have ever seen and get cancelled."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Reviving the thread to point out that this is now up on Hulu (currently episodes 1-4 and 10).

Also, a novel written by Rick Castle is coming out in September with chapters going up on ABCs website starting... August 10th, I think.

Tomanta on