Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We hate all the orphans [Tabletop RPGs and Gaming]

1356762

Posts

  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man hunting down the info for that kind of stuff is some bullshit. It's a shame that the most informative source of info on the Githzerai is Planescape: Torment, because I don't want to play that game yet another time. At least, not right now.

    chillaxton.jpg
    and I broke parole just to get to you
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So, today's game session went pretty great.

    The players are getting a really good handle on their powers and skills and how to work with each other to accomplish shit.

    Bit of background: I'm running a Mutants & Masterminds campaign, set in an original setting I previously talked about here.

    Today, our motley band of heroes turned to investigate a camp.

    See, in this setting, super-heroes have pretty much died out, etc. as I mention above there in that link. However, mutants still exist in this setting, although not even close to as common as they are in Marvel.

    So, the question gets raised of what happens to these people? If the world is generally intolerant towards superheroes or superpowered people in general, what about the people born with superpowers?

    One answer is this camp the heroes found out about. At the Adam Horizon Camp for Serenity, young "genetic aberrants" are given the opportunity to find a way to live their life without the stigma of being a "mutant". They learn to suppress their powers and mutations, how to live a normal life, how to resist the urge to use these dangerous and deviant capabilities that only lead to corruption and abuse.

    Obviously, the players found this whole thing quite abhorrent and set out to find more about it.

    Hilarity ensued.

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Not sure where else to put this, but I blame Rank for this in it's entirety.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Shorty wrote: »
    Man hunting down the info for that kind of stuff is some bullshit. It's a shame that the most informative source of info on the Githzerai is Planescape: Torment, because I don't want to play that game yet another time. At least, not right now.

    why the damn do you not want to play torment?

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
  • ravensmuseravensmuse Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Shorty: try planewalker.org or some of the fan communities for Planescape online. You'll find tons of Gith stuff there.

    READ MY BLOG - Web Serial Fantasy - Tabletop Gaming Snips & Reviews - Flea Market Hunting
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Seriously, what the fuck did they do to Forgotten Realms?!

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    What do you mean?

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    Seriously, what the fuck did they do to Forgotten Realms?!

    They made it better.

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The hundred years in the future thing is perfectly fine.

    The Spellplague seems fucking stupid.

    Gods missing, or barely even mentioned in the new Campaign Setting book. Mystra dead, which destroyed the weave, unleashing the Spellplague, pretty much destroying the weave, but, oh, mortals didn't need the bitch or the weave to cast magic anyhow? Fucking stupid.

    Creatures being affected by the Spellplague just... reminds me of the plague in World of Warcraft.

    Thay is all fucked to hell and back.

    The feeling that the world gives me now is 'post-apocalyptic', similar to Dark Sun, not the magical world of the Realms I grew up with and loved.

    It's nice to see Cyric is still a gigantic cockbag, and Netheril coming back into play is nice, and some parts of the world being fused with Abeir is neat, but other than that... I'm not liking it so far.

  • DubhDubh BEST FRIENDS WITH FIRE Hudda!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The dependency on Deities to do fucking anything in Forgotten Realms was one of its biggest turn-offs for me. Glad to see that they're moving away from that.


  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    The hundred years in the future thing is perfectly fine.

    The Spellplague seems fucking stupid.

    Gods missing, or barely even mentioned in the new Campaign Setting book. Mystra dead, which destroyed the weave, unleashing the Spellplague, pretty much destroying the weave, but, oh, mortals didn't need the bitch or the weave to cast magic anyhow? Fucking stupid.

    Creatures being affected by the Spellplague just... reminds me of the plague in World of Warcraft.

    Thay is all fucked to hell and back.

    The feeling that the world gives me now is 'post-apocalyptic', similar to Dark Sun, not the magical world of the Realms I grew up with and loved.

    It's nice to see Cyric is still a gigantic cockbag, and Netheril coming back into play is nice, and some parts of the world being fused with Abeir is neat, but other than that... I'm not liking it so far.


    To be fair, mortals didn't need the Weave in the beginning; Mystra put it in place to prevent something like Karsus' Folly from ever happening again. She served as a stop-gap between the raw, unfettered power of magic so things never got as crazy as they did before then. Mechanically it served as device to explain the way spellcasting changed between editions.

    Thay was fucked before Szass Tam took over, the Spellplague and the resulting chaos just allowed him to take control away. An entire nation of undeath is a pretty cool concept in any campaign setting, not to mention the various Red Wizard enclaves that still hold renegade Red Wizards. Plenty of room for adventure there.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Damn straight.

    Killing off a good part of the pantheon? Good Thing.

    Powerful wizards going insane over the breaking of the stupid weave (stupid) and ridding us of their chicanery, followed by the new guys learning how to use magic in a new way? Good Thing.

    High level NPC's getting axed and Elminster in an old folk's home? Good Thing.

    100 years after an apocalypse so society is rebuilding but the world is dangerous again while still having a high fantasy flavor that is an FR signature? Good Thing.

    Swordmages? Good Thing.

    Dark Pact Warlocks? Good Thing.

    Some places of the past falling and others rising? A realm of undeath, the re-emergence of Netheril? Good Thing.

    Spellplague? Pretty alright thing, and more or less optional depending on where you set your campaign. Introduces a new faction of villains, which are okay I guess but could be better.

    Underdark getting the shit kicked out of it and drow escaping to the surface to become a part of the society, giving us a Drow concept that can go beyond a Drizzt-ish escaping and dealing with an unkind society? Good Thing.

    I will actually play FR now thanks to this stuff. Before I knew some of the lore and that was enough to make me not want to play it.

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Abraham F. HawkAbraham F. Hawk Registered User
    edited May 2009
    As a D&D-playing lurker, I have to say that I really like the 4E Forgotten Realms!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also the 'dependency on Deities' thing isn't even remotely correct. Following the events of the Time of Troubles, a god's power and status was dependent on the strength and number of mortals that worshiped them. The idea of a realm where Gods have to actively participate in goings on of mortals in order to stay gods is pretty cool to me.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • DubhDubh BEST FRIENDS WITH FIRE Hudda!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The wall in the after life annoys the fuck out of me. I don't like my character getting forced to worship a deity, unless he prefers melting into a wall of souls.


  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's a part of the Realms and it's Cosmology; Gods really do exist and you can see their existence made manifest in the power of their clerics' prayers.

    Also, only the False wind up in the Wall. The Faithless just wander around Kelemvor's domain.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    let's talk about how awesome Dark Sun was.

    Dark Sun was so awesome

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Speaking as a person who absolutely loves everything related to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, Dark Sun was too dark for me.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    Damn straight.

    Killing off a good part of the pantheon? Good Thing.

    Powerful wizards going insane over the breaking of the stupid weave (stupid) and ridding us of their chicanery, followed by the new guys learning how to use magic in a new way? Good Thing.

    High level NPC's getting axed and Elminster in an old folk's home? Good Thing.

    100 years after an apocalypse so society is rebuilding but the world is dangerous again while still having a high fantasy flavor that is an FR signature? Good Thing.

    Swordmages? Good Thing.

    Dark Pact Warlocks? Good Thing.

    Some places of the past falling and others rising? A realm of undeath, the re-emergence of Netheril? Good Thing.

    Spellplague? Pretty alright thing, and more or less optional depending on where you set your campaign. Introduces a new faction of villains, which are okay I guess but could be better.

    Underdark getting the shit kicked out of it and drow escaping to the surface to become a part of the society, giving us a Drow concept that can go beyond a Drizzt-ish escaping and dealing with an unkind society? Good Thing.

    I will actually play FR now thanks to this stuff. Before I knew some of the lore and that was enough to make me not want to play it.

    While I disagree with practically everything you said, I'll at the very least give it a chance, instead of outright dismissing it. But, like I said, it no longer feels like the Forgotten Realms that I knew and loved since I was... what? Seven or eight? It feels like an entirely different campaign now. Since you were not a big fan of the lore beforehand, it's understandable that you like the new changes, and I understand there's a lot of other Forgotten Realms fans that enjoy what the new changes bring to the table. Unfortunately, I don't.

  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    let's talk about how awesome Dark Sun was.

    Dark Sun was so awesome

    Not only was Dark Sun awesome, but the PC games, and especially Dark Sun Online, were also awesome.

  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    While I disagree with practically everything you said, I'll at the very least give it a chance, instead of outright dismissing it. But, like I said, it no longer feels like the Forgotten Realms that I knew and loved since I was... what? Seven or eight? It feels like an entirely different campaign now. Since you were not a big fan of the lore beforehand, it's understandable that you like the new changes, and I understand there's a lot of other Forgotten Realms fans that enjoy what the new changes bring to the table. Unfortunately, I don't.

    People got mad when Greyhawk changed with the "From the Ashes" release back in the 80's IIRC.

    Campaign settings will invariably get re-booted from time to time.

    Whether you like the changes or dislike them, either way it's a chance to play a setting that still is familiar but has a lot of new material to explore and contend with.

    Change. It's what's for dinner.

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    While I disagree with practically everything you said, I'll at the very least give it a chance, instead of outright dismissing it. But, like I said, it no longer feels like the Forgotten Realms that I knew and loved since I was... what? Seven or eight? It feels like an entirely different campaign now. Since you were not a big fan of the lore beforehand, it's understandable that you like the new changes, and I understand there's a lot of other Forgotten Realms fans that enjoy what the new changes bring to the table. Unfortunately, I don't.

    People got mad when Greyhawk changed with the "From the Ashes" release back in the 80's IIRC.

    Campaign settings will invariably get re-booted from time to time.

    Whether you like the changes or dislike them, either way it's a chance to play a setting that still is familiar but has a lot of new material to explore and contend with.

    Change. It's what's for dinner.

    Greyhawk always sucked, though.

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Spellplague is a wonderful device for DMs in the FR. You can come up with the weirdest, most fucked up monster or NPC or whole location and claim it was created due to the Spellplague because it warped everything it touched on the most absolutely fundamental levels.


    Also: Big Ass Spooky Floating Island Thing From the Far Realm Floating Around The Moonshaes = Awesome.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    While I disagree with practically everything you said, I'll at the very least give it a chance, instead of outright dismissing it. But, like I said, it no longer feels like the Forgotten Realms that I knew and loved since I was... what? Seven or eight? It feels like an entirely different campaign now. Since you were not a big fan of the lore beforehand, it's understandable that you like the new changes, and I understand there's a lot of other Forgotten Realms fans that enjoy what the new changes bring to the table. Unfortunately, I don't.

    People got mad when Greyhawk changed with the "From the Ashes" release back in the 80's IIRC.

    Campaign settings will invariably get re-booted from time to time.

    Whether you like the changes or dislike them, either way it's a chance to play a setting that still is familiar but has a lot of new material to explore and contend with.

    Change. It's what's for dinner.

    Greyhawk always sucked, though.

    A great deal of "Living Greyhawk" players (there was a hell of a lot of them), as well as folks who have played back in the AD&D days will disagree.

    EDIT: and for the record, it's not that I didn't like the FR lore. Some of it is great. It's just that dealing with the huge amount of it that was present in the setting was something I found to be kind of a hassle, and as such I never ran an FR game

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'd like to see a story or novel series detailing what happened to the missing deities. A sort of Remembering the Band of the FR Pantheon.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    While I disagree with practically everything you said, I'll at the very least give it a chance, instead of outright dismissing it. But, like I said, it no longer feels like the Forgotten Realms that I knew and loved since I was... what? Seven or eight? It feels like an entirely different campaign now. Since you were not a big fan of the lore beforehand, it's understandable that you like the new changes, and I understand there's a lot of other Forgotten Realms fans that enjoy what the new changes bring to the table. Unfortunately, I don't.

    People got mad when Greyhawk changed with the "From the Ashes" release back in the 80's IIRC.

    Campaign settings will invariably get re-booted from time to time.

    Whether you like the changes or dislike them, either way it's a chance to play a setting that still is familiar but has a lot of new material to explore and contend with.

    Change. It's what's for dinner.

    Greyhawk always sucked, though.

    A great deal of "Living Greyhawk" players (there was a hell of a lot of them), as well as folks who have played back in the AD&D days will disagree.

    No, Greyhawk has always sucked.

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Greyhawk always seemed pretty bland.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I tend to agree.

    However the LG folks and some dudes who played before I did were attached to it.

    Possibly even for more than nostalgic reasons.

    Give it enough time, FR will eventually go the way of Greyhawk (as in: no longer supported).

    And then people on forums will probably be saying the same things about FR.

    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Most of them ended up just being different aspects of greater dieties. IE: Sehanine -> Selune, Yondalla -> Chauntea.


    Or as exarchs.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Speaking as a person who absolutely loves everything related to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, Dark Sun was too dark for me.

    i got into the rpg scene towards the end of 2nd edition's lifespan. my friend's cousin was a (fantastic, in retrospect) DM who'd just gotten the dark sun box set. that motherfucker made us slit throats for months to get our metal armor and weapons, and then the next time we played we got hoodwinked and all our metal shit got stolen. we spent the better part of a year trying to get all our shit back, and it was probably the most fun i've ever had in an RPG

    i think 2nd ed will always be my favorite d&d even though it's the clunkiest bullshit ever. back then they had the balls to try out interesting stuff, which resulted in some really incredible campaign settings. i can understand why they wouldn't bring dark sun back, but give me my fucking 4e planescape

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I really don't all these changes they've made to Forgotten Realms; I mean, 'Time of Troubles'? What?

    hmm.gif
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    time of troubles has been a thing since at least 3e

    also it bothers me that all the big game companies are simplifying shit so much. 40k did this too. am i alone in liking hideously complicated rulesets?

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pretty sure that was meant as a joke.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    There will always be Battletech.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • FishmanFishman I find your lack of imperial stormtroopers disturbingRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Meh, I looked at 4ed Realms and passed. I think I'm closer to the Sneak! in opinion than everyone else. I mean, I can see that there's a lot of interesting stuff going on - the idea of earthmote ruined cities totally has me in adventure-designer boner-land - but at thesame time, found the flavour and variety of adventuring options best in 3rd edition realms.

    Want points of light in the darkness wilderness? Silver Marches, The Moonsea, Damara/Vaasa, Chult, Western Heartlands.

    Heavy political intrigue in a well established system of governance? Waterdeep, Sembia, Amn, Calimshan.

    War between massive nation-states? Unther/Mulhorand, Tethyr's north and east, Kingdom of Many Arrows.

    Greek-myth influenced Jason and the argonauts-style high adventure? Chessenta.

    Tolkien-esque elves, dwarves and humans vs. Orcs? The Silver Marches.

    One of the things I liked about the setting was it was so complete and so full of life that there were literally dozens of options for adventures and origins. If you wanted to play a halfling, you weren't limited to one possible origin region if you wanted to come from a halfling community - you could pick from Luirien, Tethyr, The Sword Coast or any one of another handful of places where halflings are mentioned as having a sizeable community. It was a campaign with everything and the kitchen sink. And it was this massive variety that I loved to work with.

    I find the 4ed campaign setting interesting and I can see it's value, but as a setting, I think of it as distinct from previous editions. To much of it is flavoured as points-of-light and epic adventure - that' cool, I can understand that, and I can see the appeal. But it's not as interesting to me as 3ed setting, so I just keep playing in 3ed FRCS. The words, the setting, and the flavour have no grounding in rules. I see no reason not to keep playing in the existing world with the new rules. I have no problem with the difference in magic, or adopting the new classes, or the fact that Elminster is still alive and well, taking a reduced amount of influence in the world, and the Gods are all pricks who often meddle on a worldwide scale but not in any meaningful way that influences a small group of heroes fighting back Hobgoblins in the Snowflake mountains.

    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Hail to thee, Lightbringer.
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    time of troubles has been a thing since at least 3e

    also it bothers me that all the big game companies are simplifying shit so much. 40k did this too. am i alone in liking hideously complicated rulesets?

    In the case of 4e, it's more a matter of making the rules more accessible to new players, making the game quick and easy to learn, rather than having to pore over the same handful of pages over and over to make sure you're reading that rule right, and no wait you have to reference sourcebook X because it has a clause in it about how it applies in this situation.

    Some people don't get that companies like WotC are a business, too. The more people they can get playing, the more money they can pull in.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    i'm not saying my way is the best way or anything like that; i completely understand why they're doing it. i just fondly remember the old days of THAC0 and -10 being the best armor class

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I still don't get how THAC0 was anything but an extra layer of complexity for complexity's sake.

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    that pretty much describes 2e as a whole. nothing really makes any sense at all

    OH YOU KNOWWWWWWW
    YOU KNOWWWWW
    DEM BILLS, DEY WAS GREAS'D
    AND SO LOW, ON DOWN
    LOW, I DID FELL

    torches and hammers and metal, oh my
This discussion has been closed.