As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fishman in San Francisco! (NorCalPAX over, it was awesome)

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    ha ha ha crazy girl

she asked me if I was gay :|

She wouldn't stop fucking talking about you for days dude

Days

oh my god

oh my god

WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT ME I WANNA KNOW

Wait aren't you gay?

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Wow Mori that sounds like your day went from :) to :| to D:

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    KiraKiraKiraKiraKiraKira Fishwife Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sounds like a typical day on "holiday" with Fishman:

You will be out sightseeing for at least 12 hours.
    You will walk the ENTIRE time.

Sorry Mori as a fair skinned person myself I should have thought to give you this useful advice:

Wear good shoes, take water, band aids for blisters, sunhat and suncreen are essential.

KiraKiraKira on
    condiemint,pc,days.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Wow Mori that sounds like your day went from :) to :| to D:

Eh, I still enjoyed it. The walk to Sausalito was still nice, it was just waay long.

Unfortunately I feel kinda crappy today, so I may skip the PAX thing in SC. I'd still be dropping everyone else off, though, so at least they'll be able to go.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    NO PIKING.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

also we'll be over in a few minutes, woke up kinda late

Moriveth on
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Pike (NZ Slang): to intentionally fail to attend; skip, miss or otherwise not appear at an organised social event.

Fishman on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    We're gonna have to fend off women with your NZ accent, Fishman. It ain't fair.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm about to leave. I have to get gas, then I'll be on my way

I should be there around 12:15ish

Qorzm on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh man, that was a blast! I can't wait to see the pictures from the coasters, I take roller coasters seriously. :P

Linksville on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh man that was a lot of fun, seriously.

I'm sorry you had to leave so early, Linksville, I enjoyed having you as my ride buddy for the time, though.

I'll scan in the photos tonight or possibly tomorrow night. I am, as Rachel would say, fucking knackered right now.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Today was awesome!

Apologies to those who witnessed my rather hysterical emotions :P

Janson on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I cried during Up, not gonna lie

also there are some fantastic rollercoaster/ride pictures

Moriveth on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    did you have to buy them

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, but that's the Santa Cruz Boardwalk for you

Moriveth on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeah Mori's crying set me off crying

And of course we were both so tired and headachey that we then couldn't stop

Janson on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Here are three photos. Apologies for the scan quality, I need to clean my scanner. I'll rescan and upload better quality pictures later.

GiantDipperLinksvilleMori.jpg

Me and Linksville on the Giant Dipper. We were supposed to high five but we didn't know where the camera was.

WaterRideLinksvilleDubhIpseMoriPost.jpg

Dubh, Ipse, Linksville, and myself. We tried to high five but it looks more like we're holding hands.

GiantDipperFishmanMori.jpg

Me and Fishman on the Giant Dipper the second time around.

I'll scan more stuff tomorrow. Hoo boy am I tired.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm gonna be in the North Bay next week(Monday through Sunday). Scoping out things to do. Anyone not tired or spent want to do anything? I'm open to ideas. If Q-Zar is still open, maybe a NorCalLAZARPAX? Cram a bunch of people into a car and go for broke...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Fishman wrote: »
    Pike (NZ Slang): to intentionally fail to attend; skip, miss or otherwise not appear at an organised social event.

I am stealing this.

I am using this as a weapon against my deadbeat friends.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    did picture 3 hurt

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Jesus christ is that really fishman because goddamn

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Fishman is a handsome and chisled man.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Apparently!

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I do not understand your conclusion the far side could you please show your work

I am not sure if you are in hate because of the location or in hate because of the hand holding

Zoel on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    KiraKiraKiraKiraKiraKira Fishwife Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yes, Fishman has the profile of a Greek God, complete with very large nose.

Also, that is not him punching Mori, that is him doing his happy dance.

KiraKiraKira on
    condiemint,pc,days.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yes, Fishman has the profile of a Greek God, complete with very large nose.

I love you too, sweetie.
    Also, that is not him punching Mori, that is him doing his happy dance.

I like how you think only the best and most positive of my actions and motivations.

Fishman on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Also, I should say I had an awesome time yesterday and it was great to hang out with Ipse, Linkville, Qorzm, et al. I wish I took more photos, but I was too busy enjoying myself to bother recording it.

Should be fun times for the rest of the trip.

Fishman on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yesterday was a ton of fun. Also I slept super-late today, which was nice.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Man yesterday was awesome, it was great getting to meet linksville, fishman, dubh, and DE?AD and getting to hang out with Mori, janson, and Qorzm again.

So mad that they removed Soul Calibur III from the Arcade. SCII is still fun though. My photo from the Big Dipper was awesome, but there was no way I was paying $10 for that shit.

FUN FACT: The Big Dipper was originally straight until Paul Bunyan came along and had his way with it.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Also I hope it didn't look like I was flipping you guys off when we got on the 17, Ipse

I tried to give a thumbs up but it was really quick

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I was there and I can vouch for the fact that Mori was indeed flipping you off, Ipse.

Fishman on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Don't listen to him, Ipse! He is a fish man, their kind are wily and slippery!

Moriveth on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Also I hope it didn't look like I was flipping you guys off when we got on the 17, Ipse

Haha nah I saw the thumbs up. Sorry again I can't make it to DnD today, but there's stuff I need to take care of today since I'm working all this week.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »

Haha nah I saw the thumbs up. Sorry again I can't make it to DnD today, but there's stuff I need to take care of today since I'm working all this week.

No big deal, you can come over whenever. Next game will probably be like three weeks or so, because next weekend Rachel and I want to relax, and then after that we have a lot of family stuff to do.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    No LazarPAX2?

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Legacy wrote: »
    No LazarPAX2?

Hmm maybe, where would this take place?

Also how much would it cost, as yesterday really wiped me out financially.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I would be down if it was maybe a couple weeks down the line, but a weekend like this makes me want to do nothing for the weekend afterward.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Linksville light still be in town then, he might be interested. I had a quick look for his thread which had how long he was around in town, but it didn't jump out at me on the first couple pages.

Fishman on