As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This is an engraving of a [Chat]

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    I just had a bad experience while carrying. I screamed at a security guard in the bank. That was a headache. I'm considering filing a complaint through corporate.
    hassled as he left the building with a bag full of money

Elendil on
  • evilintentevilintent Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Richy wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    evilintent wrote: »
    Well, fuck.

Does anyone have the X-Men: The Last Stand DVD close-by? I need a coupe of caps. :/

Like...

on purpose?
    There could be legitimate reasons. Like illustrating how bad that movie was, or emailing them to an annoying coworker.

Av + Sig. Jean Grey on that massive pile of contorted steel, going way off her rocker.

That's probably the only part of the movie I really enjoyed. Dark Phoenix disintegrating the very molecular bonds that bind matter.

The effects + Famke's O-face = win, imo.

evilintent on
    6a00d83451c45669e2011571303907970b-.jpg
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    I just had a bad experience while carrying. I screamed at a security guard in the bank. That was a headache. I'm considering filing a complaint through corporate.

You concealed carry into a bank? What are you nuts?

Yes.

Yes he is.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2009
    Preacher: some banks are very friendly with open carry, let alone concealed. It's thought to deter crime. I was carrying concealed, though, which the guard recognized. It was cool until he put his hand on my gun which is a huge no-no.

Organichu on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

You concealed carry into a bank? What are you nuts?
    It's in the second amendment dude. What if the King of England suddenly tried to annex that bank?

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited June 2009
    Preacher: some banks are very friendly with open carry, let alone concealed. It's thought to deter crime. I was carrying concealed, though, which the guard recognized. It was cool until he put his hand on my gun which is a huge no-no.

o_O. Your country is interesting.

evilintent on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

He probably just wanted some gay sex if he put his hand on your penis.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009

So, how small is your penis?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited June 2009

So where did the bad man touch you? Show me on this doll please.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    There is actually a movement in Seattle to promote open carry.

Incenjucar on
    edited June 2009
    Damn these bank security guards, getting all worked up over something as trivial as a guy bringing a concealed gun into a bank. Don't they have jobs to do?

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited June 2009
    Wow, three in a row.

WTG, guys.

evilintent on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I think i'll get A+ certified soon. Good idea or useless?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Its not a bad idea in principal. Unfortunately we live in reality not principal.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2009
    I still need those caps, btw. :(

evilintent on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Do you enjoy tech support?

Cinders on
    edited June 2009
    Elki wrote: »

You ever eat 'rigatoni'? It's like the size of a rigatoni noodle.

Organichu on
    edited June 2009
    Man there was someone in the Iran thread who wants to call the protestors green coats... Uhh couldn't you have picked a rebellion that was successful.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    Man, we all about the dick up here.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited June 2009

You ever eat 'rigatoni'? It's like the size of a rigatoni noodle.

rigatoni.jpg

:?:

evilintent on
    edited June 2009
    Cinders wrote: »

Do you enjoy tech support?

Nope but I can't find a job so I figure it could be a boon to resume and i'm fairly confident that I could nearly pass the test right now so a bit of studying/refreshing for a certification can't be a bad thing right?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2009
    Damn these bank security guards, getting all worked up over something as trivial as a guy bringing a concealed gun into a bank. Don't they have jobs to do?

Security guards do have jobs to do, and nowhere in that job description is "suddenly and violently grab the handgun of a nonthreatening person". That's the exact opposite of effective security.

Organichu on
    edited June 2009

Its not a bad idea in principal. Unfortunately we live in reality not principal.

Mostly I just don't see why people around are paranoid. It's not exactly the world's most violent metropolis.

Incenjucar on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Elki, I loved that comic and the other one related to it.

Nerdgasmic on
    edited June 2009
    Man, we all about the dick up here.

Well mine was from a military friend that refered to his penis as a gun, if he had a pistol he called it a pistol or a weapon. I think he just watched Full Metal Jacket way way too many times.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2009
    Ahahahahaha SexMachine/Machete is in Spy Kids 2

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2009
    a gun is pretty large.

A pistol is not a gun under the technical military definition.

depending on the military

and the pistol

it's all very complicated I am going to stop trying to figure this out.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited June 2009

Mostly I just don't see why people around are paranoid. It's not exactly the world's most violent metropolis.

Liberals dude, we freak anytime someone brings up concealed anything other than concealed abortion. Or concealed gay protestor.

Also its like the marijuana legalization worry. Once crazies can carry openly seattle will become the wild west.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2009
    Man, what's with all this "5 years office experience, 3 years actually doing the job we're looking for" stuff?

Am I supposed to have started off as a mail room boy for two years before landing a real job?

--

Preacher: ? No I mean why the hell do people in Seattle even get the idea that they need additional protection from anything other than the cops here.

Incenjucar on
    edited June 2009

Security guards do have jobs to do, and nowhere in that job description is "suddenly and violently grab the handgun of a nonthreatening person". That's the exact opposite of effective security.
    A guy bringing a concealed gun into a bank fits most rational definitions of "threatening person".

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited June 2009
    omg Gary Giggles is such a dick.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2009
    Man, what's with all this "5 years office experience, 3 years actually doing the job we're looking for" stuff?

Am I supposed to have started off as a mail room boy for two years before landing a real job?

--

Preacher: ? No I mean why the hell do people in Seattle even get the idea that they need additional protection from anything other than the cops here.
    Two years? Man, Michael J Fox went from mail room boy to CEO of his company in like a month. Also, he fit in time for sex with his uncle's wife.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited June 2009
    A guy bringing a concealed gun into a bank fits most rational definitions of "threatening person".

You would think a bank in a carrying county would have a sign about weapons.

--

Richy: That's my point. I have three years of experience as an Admin Asst. But I got the job as soon as I graduated. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to have done some random ass other thing for two years. :P

Incenjucar on
    edited June 2009

Have you seen thans posts? Police be stopping whitey everywhere for spot checks. Making sure he's got proper mayonaise. God damn fascism in the evergreen state.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2009
    only one thing can dispel this air.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited June 2009
    oust?

febreeze?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2009
    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You already posted that.

Sarksus on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I have decided that by using Amazon recommendations in conjunction with LibraryThing's Will I Like It feature that I can now obtain books without ever having to think

Elendil on
    edited June 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    You already posted that.

Like a year ago, jesus christ.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.