As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tell me what to eat

2»

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    neville wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »
    I'm really not sure how I made dinner before I found allrecipes.com.

Bill, ladies and gentlemen!

Also, how's things?

Good, I guess. I was hoping to head out to PAX again, but my office of six people is now down to four, and one of them is going to be passing a parasite around the end of August or early September, so both of my vacation plans have been shot down. Someone is going to have to beat Munkus without me.

How you doin?

A duck! on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    neville wrote: »
    I'm really not sure how I made dinner before I found allrecipes.com.

Bill, ladies and gentlemen!

Also, how's things?

Good, I guess. I was hoping to head out to PAX again, but my office of six people is now down to four, and one of them is going to be passing a parasite around the end of August or early September, so both of my vacation plans have been shot down. Someone is going to have to beat Munkus without me.

I will take up that mantle!

That sucks you'll be missing it though.

E: Not bad. Just trying to manage all the school shit, moving, etc. But altogether not too bad.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    thanimationsthanimations Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I just made a quick little dinner of a small steak, brown rice, and a cucumber/red cabbage/lemon salad

thanimations on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I have potato soup in the refridgerator that I made last night.

Mmm.

The leeks I used were weird, though. They had really fibrous, woody interiors. I've never seen that before. I wound up having to throw most of them out.

Shorty on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I made an applewood-smoked bacon and pancetta risotto for a date last night.

Triple dark chocolate cake.

Had a bottle of red.

Seriously dudes, learn to cook. The minuscule effort spent is rewarded ten-fold.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Make breakfast for dinner.

Marshmallow on