As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sarah Palin LOL

• Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hell, Obama hasn't even been in office SIX MONTHS

you expect an economy that's completely in the toilet to be turned around in that time span?

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Fandyien wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Biden has been a douche since he learned to speak

Wait?! I thought he was a foreign policy genius that brought true legitimacy Obama ticket.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wait, Palin held her own in that debate?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited July 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't think he brought anything to the Obama ticket other then white skin and a reputation for being a jerk

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    Wait?! I thought he was a foreign policy genius that brought true legitimacy Obama ticket.
    Nah, he's just hilarious to watch.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Weaver wrote: »
    jwalk wrote: »
    tl,dr... but what's $10M to an oil company? Isn't that like, if you had a nickel fall out of your pocket?

They're profit last year was around 5.6m, they aren't one of the major companies

What's more significant is that their little rogue trader artificially boosted oil prices and cost the world millions of dollars.

That's pretty fucked up.

Drool on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Nah, he's just hilarious to watch.

i have the best images of biden bumbling around the white house in my head whenever i think of him

Kovak on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure Biden has been a douche since he learned to speak

you've made this same post at the very least twice now

That is correct.

You've made an "[x] owns!" post at the very least 1000 times now.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I really just don't like Biden because he's all conservative on drug-related social issues

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hunter wrote: »
    I'm just judging him by his own terms!

Cite where he used said terms

Are you asking me to cite a campaign speech where he bemoans the jobs lost under Bush?

Because that would be, like... laughably easy to produce.

Then do it. Show where he blames Bush personally and not policies put forward by the Bush administration.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Where is the president that will throw blunts out of buckets during his inaguration parade

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Weaver on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You know what I hate most about YouTube? People who become famous/infamous because they have a webcam and like to yell

I hate that

Why is that happening

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dislexic wrote: »

you expect an economy that's completely in the toilet to be turned around in that time span?

Remember, 9-11 happened after Bush was in office about 8 months and it was Clinton's fault.

Obama is in office 6 months and the whole economic downturn is his fault. Also, if the terrorists attack tomorrow it would be his fault too.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Regardless though, all of Obama's economic recovery predictions turned out to be birdshit - as noted by most economists and the OMB at the time (who probably hate HOPE).

So now we're really up shit's creek and we supposedly need another economic stimulus package.

No.

I kinda hate to do it, but

[citation needed]

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    You know what is even worse?

Pictures that were already funny in the first place that, thanks to the Internet, now have a giant caption with misspelled words that are just hilarious

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009

I guess Obama... we've already shrunk by now as much as he was expecting in all of 2009, and he's predicting almost 3% growth in 2010.

Laughable.

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Regardless though, all of Obama's economic recovery predictions turned out to be birdshit - as noted by most economists and the OMB at the time (who probably hate HOPE).

So now we're really up shit's creek and we supposedly need another economic stimulus package.

No.

I kinda hate to do it, but

[citation needed]
    Steny Hoyer said today he'd be open to passing another stim package. That's all I've heard about it. It's on CNN's site.

Of course Deacon could be talking about something else.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    the-vice-presidents-privates.jpg

Weaver on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited July 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    This is ... something.

Palin's Plan
    It was 1962. Richard Nixon had had enough. Enough of being called "Tricky Dick, the man no one would buy a used car from." Enough of the elitist derision that had come his way since the Hiss case. He had had enough of the liberal media who consistently held him to a higher standard than his Democratic opponents and poked fun at his lack of sophistication - he being the son of a grocer. So Nixon blew. He announced the end of his career in seeking elective office; "You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference." Six years later he was inaugurated as President of the United States.
    And this:
    In fact, resignation as Governor was necessary to preserve any prospect that Palin could be nominated and elected in 2012 or beyond.
    Nixon was shrewd as fuck

Palin not so much, though.

If Watergate hadn't happened Nixon would probably have been remembered as one of the most succesful and certainly one of the most liberal Republican presidents in history.

I was always under the impression that the actual policies Nixon pushed through were what you'd expect from a an evil, lying, Republican

By my recollection, he was hardly liberal, though I'd be curious to see why you think that

ack, I'm just heading out the door. read up on him! you'll be surprised

Tube on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't think he brought anything to the Obama ticket other then white skin and a reputation for being a jerk
    yeah I mean I liked that

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    This is ... something.

Palin's Plan
    It was 1962. Richard Nixon had had enough. Enough of being called "Tricky Dick, the man no one would buy a used car from." Enough of the elitist derision that had come his way since the Hiss case. He had had enough of the liberal media who consistently held him to a higher standard than his Democratic opponents and poked fun at his lack of sophistication - he being the son of a grocer. So Nixon blew. He announced the end of his career in seeking elective office; "You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference." Six years later he was inaugurated as President of the United States.
    And this:
    In fact, resignation as Governor was necessary to preserve any prospect that Palin could be nominated and elected in 2012 or beyond.
    Nixon was shrewd as fuck

Palin not so much, though.

If Watergate hadn't happened Nixon would probably have been remembered as one of the most succesful and certainly one of the most liberal Republican presidents in history.

I was always under the impression that the actual policies Nixon pushed through were what you'd expect from a an evil, lying, Republican

By my recollection, he was hardly liberal, though I'd be curious to see why you think that

He founded the EPA and started talks with China. Compared to the republican presidents and many of the democrats that followed him he was a commie pinko bastard.

Drool on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    So is it time to register lolbidens.com?

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'm just judging him by his own terms!

Cite where he used said terms

Are you asking me to cite a campaign speech where he bemoans the jobs lost under Bush?

Because that would be, like... laughably easy to produce.

Then do it. Show where he blames Bush personally and not policies put forward by the Bush administration.

What's the difference, exactly? I'm not saying Obama's personal character flaws are to blame here.

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    NixonPiano%2C1962.jpg

Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Remember, 9-11 happened after Bush was in office about 8 months and it was Clinton's fault.

Obama is in office 6 months and the whole economic downturn is his fault. Also, if the terrorists attack tomorrow it would be his fault too.
    Can't we just blame 9-11 on Reagan's foreign policy and call it a day?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Fandy I don't know much about Nixon

but i do know he was one of the most liberal presidents to head the drug wars

he was focusing on rehab and prevention rather than supply side war

easily one of the more liberal approaches to gettin yo drug war on

Kovak on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Nixon created the EPA

then bombed Cambodia

He also scored us some giant pandas!

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    This is all Andrew Jackson's fault god damnit.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I love the fact that the EPA are the villains in GhostBusters.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Callius wrote: »

Can't we just blame 9-11 on Reagan's foreign policy and call it a day?

No because that doesn't cover the fact that it was completely preventable.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure that the job loss is due to stupid things like company stocks being devalued across the board due to something as simple as a report stating that unemployment is at a new high.

Seriously, that report came out, so fucking stocks went down so companies layed more people off upping the unemployment rate even more. God damned gut-feeling economy.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    No because that doesn't cover the fact that it was completely preventable.
    Well, yeah, but...*

*This post brought to you by the letters T, F, and S

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009

But Obama himself was the one who was all "we need this plan passed THIS WEEK or we'll suffer UNRECOVERABLE ECONOMIC DAMAGE".

Guess we could have taken a few months to plan things out after all!

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.