Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hotchie Motchie!

Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Social Entropy++
dukescharacterwasactuallybasedoffof.jpg

So earlier today I was bored and flipped through whatever was in my DvD catalog and oh, what is this... the Critic. My, I haven't watched that in a good while. This was about 12 hours ago. I watched damn near every episode and it really occurred to me how clever and witty the humor was. The show never got tiresome on me this entire day. There was no downtime or anything at all. Clever little puns, slightly dated Hollywood japes, and a lovable character were enough to really seal the deal on the Critic, keeping me thoroughly entertained and IMO, making it one of the best animated series ever.

Which is why it was cancelled. We can't have nice things so we got like 12 seasons of King of the Hill instead.

Shall we discuss and share our fond memories for the grossly neglected Jay Prescott Sherman and how television, animated shows in particular, pale in comparison to The Critic?

Lucky Cynic on