As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Next Dirty South PAX Pre-Planning Page 80... PICS Pg 69, 70

1444546474850»

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    and memphis is closer

Yeah it'd be a lot easier on the Texans.

Actually, if I make it to another PAX, I'm flying for sure.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    and wtf spider bite? did not notice this until the ride back. from the spacing of the fang marks i'm glad i was asleep for it. now i gotta find a needle.
    3747127852_1dbf2d4ceb_o.jpg

cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    you too?

I have three of those on my legs. Giant ass bayou spiders.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Next gathering in Memphis?

http://www.vrbo.com/239979

How's that look folks?

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • DragonicityDragonicity Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I had one on my finger as well, went away already though.

Man, you find the nicest places Stale.

Dragonicity on
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    hey that's pretty swank.

cadmunky on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    Next gathering in Memphis?

http://www.vrbo.com/239979

How's that look folks?

Right downtown? Fuck that would be perfect!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited July 2009
    Gonna be a bit more then the slidell house, and we'll need quite a bit more upfront.

Looks like, according to that page, $300 a night, +$500 deposit +$150 cleaning.

They want 50% up front plus the deposit, so fuck em, we just give it all upfront. Thats how we roll, no time for love Dr. Jones.

If we wanted to do this, say... Octoberish? We'd need $1250 before we pull the trigger.

1250/8=156.25 Round that bitch up to make things easier and it's $175 per person for a weekend. Check in Fri afternoon, leave Sun morning.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • johnny_rockerjohnny_rocker Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'll second that spot downtown. He showed me that a little while ago and I thought it looked like a winner. Says it sleeps six, but anyone driving there can bring an air mattress. Hell, if I drive I'll bring both of mine to cover someone else.

I've got some bites too, but I figured they were bedbugs or something. 7 or 8 of them. They haven't bothered me much so I haven't worried about them.

If I get spider aids or something and die stale i'm gonna haunt you for what little time you have left.

johnny_rocker on
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Just want to point out that Maine or Cape Cod in October lends itself to awesome views and lobster.

Not that I'm opposed to Memphis...just saying.

DrZiplock on
    edited July 2009
    You know I'm down.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    know who didn't get any spider bites? I'll give you a hint, it was the one who slept 6 feet in the air

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited July 2009
    I didn't get any bites. Just a burn mark on the arm from handling the rib foil packets drunk.

Butters on
    edited July 2009
    also I most definitely would not be able to make another alt-pax this year as I am already spending money on regular pax. which sucks.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited July 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Just want to point out that Maine or Cape Cod in October lends itself to awesome views and lobster.

Just want to point out that Maine or Cape Cod is only convenient to faggot yankees.

<3<3<3<3<3

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Man if I take a day or two off in October I ain't going further North than where I live so fuck Maine.

Butters on
    edited July 2009

Just want to point out that Maine or Cape Cod is only convenient to faggot yankees.

<3<3<3<3<3

Muah, muah.

Late October and I can make it a happy birthday to me trip.

DrZiplock on
    edited July 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    also I most definitely would not be able to make another alt-pax this year as I am already spending money on regular pax. which sucks.

I wasn't terribly hopeful we'd be able to do another this year, however after the new year.... My traditional January ATL-PAX can easily be relocated to Memphis.

There was scuttlebutt of those wanting to do another this fall, just throwing that out there.

Just sayin.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited July 2009
    I gotcha. I was like 'damn, these people are goddamn lonely'

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Let's all move in together and have a reality show. We were able to keep at least two people riveted to the webcam all Saturday night with our shenanigans.

Butters on
    edited July 2009
    If we do Memphis I'm renting a Cadillac Convertible and we are all wearing silk suits and cruising.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Memphis is cool... but as far as things to do Austin is a lot cooler. (And Mysst wouldn't have to complain about travel :D )

GRMike on
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    Man if I take a day or two off in October I ain't going further North than where I live so fuck Maine.

No sir. Fuck you.

The Otaku Suppository on
    edited July 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Memphis is cool... but as far as things to do Austin is a lot cooler. (And Mysst wouldn't have to complain about travel :D )

I would totally go down to Austin as well.

Butters on
    edited July 2009
    If we do Memphis I'm renting a Cadillac Convertible and we are all wearing silk suits and cruising.

From there we'll transition into the whitest people at some little rat hole blues bar.

DrZiplock on
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009

<3<3<3<3<3

I would point out that if you held it as close to the coast as possible, Dave might be able to swim over rather than take a plane. And I can finally return this beer I've been holding for over a year.

The Otaku Suppository on
    edited July 2009
    You're holding beer for someone?

DrZiplock on
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    October would be no good considering school and all.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
    edited July 2009
    almost forgot: http://www.swgemu.com/

hey zip, you be sure to show that to chels too. hahaha.

cadmunky on
    edited July 2009
    cadmunky wrote: »

all my dicks

cumming

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I kind of want to visit Tennessee.
    Technically I was there when I went through the Smokey Mountains from North Carolina, but that doesn't really count.

Rinder on
    edited July 2009
    You're holding beer for someone?

Dave visited back in October or so of last year and beer was bought, not consumed by him, and is hence being saved/held hostage until his return to the city of Boston or greater Northeast

The Otaku Suppository on
    edited July 2009
    cadmunky wrote: »

all my dicks

cumming

Oh dear me.

Well, it was nice knowing her.

DrZiplock on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Today I overslept, and is the custom, had a number of fairly outlandish dreams, one of which featured a giant pile of crayfish on a checkered table.

I blame this thread.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

I wasn't terribly hopeful we'd be able to do another this year, however after the new year.... My traditional January ATL-PAX can easily be relocated to Memphis.

There was scuttlebutt of those wanting to do another this fall, just throwing that out there.

Just sayin.

fuck no
    Do JanPAX.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »

Just sayin.

fuck no
    Do JanPAX.

My birthday is in January. Thus I concur with Neville.

Rinder on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    ahahaha going to tennessee for fun

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD