As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini Phalla] Phallabusters - Day 7: GAME OVER - GOOD AND POSITVE SLIME WIN

1151617181921»

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I figured Exarch wasn't going to budge. I really should have done more to convince Law though. I was considering sending him a PM claiming to really be Ray, and agree to switch to Exarch later in the day, closer to vote close. Leaving the vote on Law didn't leave me any real chance, however.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    were you guys even talking to each other? I'm trying to figure out if I could have made a play at making it through

Yeah there was some pming going on, mostly Law yelling at me to kill you and not him, and me goin 'aight.

I'd been wanting to vig you for a few days, but other targets had been seemed more promising heh.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I figured Exarch wasn't going to budge. I really should have done more to convince Law though. I was considering sending him a PM claiming to really be Ray, and agree to switch to Exarch later in the day, closer to vote close. Leaving the vote on Law didn't leave me any real chance, however.

I entertained the thought of voting exarch out for a second but knew that order of actions would probably ruin everything. I kinda wanted to be the last person standing though.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    But neither of you guys had any definitive information that I was evil other than "hey you aren't me so there's a 50/50 shot you're bad," right? I feel I could have maybe played this better.

That dang bus driver the night before really ruined our shot. Kind of balances out the advantages we gained getting into Psolm's network.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    We didn't have you seered if that's what you mean, no. I was pretty sure you were the baddie, but while I wouldn't call it a coin flip decision by any means, I obviously wasn't 100% sure.

I might have been swayed by some well played shenanigans.

Exarch on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I had a couple ideas. I think I had a better shot talking to you before you revealed, because I did know you were Ray because of garroad's action a couple nights ago. We actually targeted you the night before, but shenanigans ensued.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Yeah saw that on the board. Thank god for the bus driver *coughwhoIthenkilledcough* saving me that day.

Exarch on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Exarch wrote: »
    We didn't have you seered if that's what you mean, no. I was pretty sure you were the baddie, but while I wouldn't call it a coin flip decision by any means, I obviously wasn't 100% sure.

I was attempting to seer Geebs the night that I bit it. I knew things weren't going to end well for me when Winston went down...

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Yeah it wasn't unexpected, but I definitely had a big "Egon nooooooo!" moment there heh.

Exarch on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    shalmelo wrote: »

I was attempting to seer Geebs the night that I bit it. I knew things weren't going to end well for me when Winston went down...

I think we had you on permanent roleblock after you revealed.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    shalmelo wrote: »

I think we had you on permanent roleblock after you revealed.

I sort of figured as much - was still trying to be sure who I could trust. Pablo told me he was a bus driver once I revealed, but we didn't communicate well, and I didn't figure out it would be a good idea to switch me with someone until it was too late.

shalmelo on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Double post...nothing to see here...

shalmelo on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Oh hey, did we ever figure out why we couldn't kill zandracon that one day?

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yay! Kudos to the Ghostbusters and allies, plus bug thanks to Dunadan for hosting. Also apologies to Thanatos.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Oh hey, did we ever figure out why we couldn't kill zandracon that one day?

Day 1 you targeted zandracon which went through

Day 2 you targeted zandracon but he didn't submit an order.

Day 3 you targeted zandracon which targeted rainfall but was roleblocked.

Day 4 you targeted arivia which turned the narration passage red

Day 5 exarch which made you take credit for his kill.

Day 6 Shalmelo but you and he were dead.

oh and on that day that you tried to kill zandracon, the busdriver was switching him and powerpuppies so you actually double killed him.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Daaaang. I'd be interested to know how you kept track of all these actions. Seems like a buttload of work.

And definitely pablo_price for good-guy MVP along with shalmelo. Frakkin taxi drivers *shakes fist*

garroad_ran on