Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

RepRap

WimbleWimble Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Singularity Engine++
No, it doesn't say rape, you dyslexic person.

It's the Reprap project!

If you haven't already heard of it, RepRap is short for Replicating Rapid-prototyper. It is the practical self-copying 3D printer shown below - a self-replicating machine.

reprap-small.jpg

But it doesn't just replicate itself, that would be silly and pointless. It can make loads of things!

Now some of you might be thinking "Now Wimble, I am pretty sure I heard about this years ago. Why should I, the centre of the universe, give a fuck?"

Well, maybe you haven't heard about this yet.

If you have, well then good for you, post your opinion of it or something, god.

Wimble on
4SMZq.jpg