As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Drugs and [CHAT]sturbation

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I think I might be a little gay, considering I kissed a bunch of dudes at Comic-Con.

Hell I'd kiss ya right now if I could.

urahonky on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Guys, guys, I think you're doing this wrong.

Do you like guys in a sexual way, even just a little, tiny bit?

If no, you're 100% straight.
    If yes, you're 100% gay.

That's how this works.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    My sexuality is getting more and more distracting. It's gotten to the point where I'm seriously considering openly broadcasting to people that I want to have sex with them.

I suppose that's what I was supposed to be doing all along and I'm just now waking up to it. But the shy conservative side of me still recoils in horror at the notion.

Join a local club or group or something, you clearly aren't happy with your current social solutions.

I may start going to bars more often. I think interacting with people that aren't my gaming group or long time best friends will help me loosen up and maybe find someone I can actually connect with on a physical level, if temporarily.

Well it can't get worse, you have progressively had gotten more bummed since I've seen you posting, maybe its time to make a radical change.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    I wonder if AK has a higher or lower gay demographic than the rest of the US

Well what we do know for sure, its probably not consensual.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    urahonky wrote: »
    Aren't you married, or something?

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    urahonky wrote: »
    Aren't you married, or something?

Thus my shame :(

urahonky on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    My sexuality is getting more and more distracting. It's gotten to the point where I'm seriously considering openly broadcasting to people that I want to have sex with them.

I suppose that's what I was supposed to be doing all along and I'm just now waking up to it. But the shy conservative side of me still recoils in horror at the notion.

Join a local club or group or something, you clearly aren't happy with your current social solutions.

I may start going to bars more often. I think interacting with people that aren't my gaming group or long time best friends will help me loosen up and maybe find someone I can actually connect with on a physical level, if temporarily.

Well it can't get worse, you have progressively had gotten more bummed since I've seen you posting, maybe its time to make a radical change.

So...I try to work on my situation, I get mocked. He tries to work on his situation, he gets helped?

What the FUCK? Did I run over your cat or laugh at your wife or some shit in the past?

yalborap on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

well it's like

is the state's conservatism (boo gays) counteracted by the individualism that says let people do whatever they want, this is the frontier?

skippydumptruck on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Goddammit, I've been trying for 15 minutes to read a thread, any thread, from my User Panel, to no avail.

I'm straight up sick of this bullshit.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited August 2009

well it's like

is the state's conservatism (boo gays) counteracted by the individualism that says let people do whatever they want, this is the frontier?

I think people are just cold man, gina or anus is warm. And the struggling helps heat you up to, plus if your victim doesn't have insurance, its like a freebie.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Bear...bearfucker! Are you in need of assistance?

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Exactly. This is actually the logic that will probably see me moving out of Juneau early next year. I intend to have savings, but I don't think I'm going to wait for some mythical "perfect plan" to form. At some point I just have to DO IT.

And this weekend, I'm gonna DO IT (not the moving).

Silas Brown on
    edited August 2009

well it's like

It's funny how people who claim they "just want to be left alone" are so eager to get involved in other people's business when it comes to sexuality.

Silas Brown on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I think I might be a little gay, considering I kissed a bunch of dudes at Comic-Con.

Cesca says it's not gay if they were hot and/or were drunk.

She also demands pictures.

japan on
    edited August 2009

Exactly. This is actually the logic that will probably see me moving out of Juneau early next year. I intend to have savings, but I don't think I'm going to wait for some mythical "perfect plan" to form. At some point I just have to DO IT.

And this weekend, I'm gonna DO IT (not the moving).

Whatever you do, don't make excuses, get a timeline, set it down and run with it. This is your life and you need to take charge of it for the better.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    moriarty I will switch you places

do you have a good job in AK? maybe we can switch those as well

skippydumptruck on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    And once again I do much worse on the test I did quite well on and depending on how they decided to score it may have even gotten an A on the one I thought I did poorly on.

Quid on
    edited August 2009

Come with us to Hawaii.

There are still natives there to pillage.

Quid on
    edited August 2009

My job is good in some ways and bad with others. It pays relatively well, the work is manageable, and it's supposedly a step on a career track.

However, I have no competent peers and I'm surrounded by enemies who are much craftier than I am trying to use workplace politics and bureaucracy to do everything from moving their work to my lap, moving their unwanted problems to my lap, or just plain get me in trouble.

Silas Brown on
  • redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

well it's like

I think people are just cold man, gina or anus is warm. And the struggling helps heat you up to, plus if your victim doesn't have insurance, its like a freebie.

I thought they had the option of paying for their own rape-kit, and I don't mean the fun kind you can order online.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
    edited August 2009
    Quid wrote: »

Come with us to Hawaii.

There are still natives there to pillage.

I have been, although only for 2 weeks

Honolulu is twinsies with San Diego

skippydumptruck on
    edited August 2009

My job is good in some ways and bad with others. It pays relatively well, the work is manageable, and it's supposedly a step on a career track.

However, I have no competent peers and I'm surrounded by enemies who are much craftier than I am trying to use workplace politics and bureaucracy to do everything from moving their work to my lap, moving their unwanted problems to my lap, or just plain get me in trouble.

hmm

maybe I will get my own job, then

but we can still swap houses

skippydumptruck on
    edited August 2009
    Oh god, workplace politics.

This has caught me out lately, in a "You know that project you moved departments to escape? It's now your job to implement the same project here" kind of way.

japan on
    edited August 2009
    I hear the job situation is bad in Eugene, OR, but I really want to move there and live a lifestyle where I work hard during my paid time and then I go out and I play hard.

Silas Brown on
    edited August 2009
    redx wrote: »

I thought they had the option of paying for their own rape-kit, and I don't mean the fun kind you can order online.

You think some tweeker is going to pay for a rape kit when they can get more meth?

untitled-4.jpg

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009

hmm

maybe I will get my own job, then

but we can still swap houses

Great. I pay $850/month for an efficiency.

Silas Brown on
    edited August 2009
    Fact: Anywhere rad and I coexist becomes several times funner.

Fact: Our coexistance is illegal in 17 states and highly regulated in many others.

Fact: Our coexistance has, among other large mammal predators, killed a bear.

Fact: Alaska is lame, has lots of bears, and isn't banned from any state.

Quid on
    edited August 2009
    I hear the job situation is bad in Eugene, OR, but I really want to move there and live a lifestyle where I work hard during my paid time and then I go out and I play hard.

You don't want to live in Oregon, its full of people who choose to live in oregon.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    That does not look like a position from which sex would be easily achieved.

japan on
    edited August 2009
    Jesus Christ. That is like... that is Oboro :(

Silas Brown on
    edited August 2009
    japan wrote: »
    That does not look like a position from which sex would be easily achieved.

Trucker love is a hard love man.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Yeah I think thats a safe assumption. I also think a safe assumption is that a lot of the males in the gaming hobby are bad with women. Not just in dating but in interaction in general.

Yes, especially as gaming tends to be associated with habits or features that promote a poor body image and general sense of low self-esteem.

Also with the advent and explosion of online gaming, social interaction for a lot of our fellow gamers is severly stunted. I wonder if any psychologist has done a study on MMO and Online shooter gamers to see if they have better or worse social skills compared to their peers. Though that would be difficult to find a control group.

Eh, I think at least with shooters have become far more universal then the 'nerd' domain. All the people I play via live that I know in real life and meet up with every now and again from back in school are estate kids. Or by extension soldiers (the relationship here is actually really interesting I've always thought).

Leitner on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    japan wrote: »

Cesca says it's not gay if they were hot and/or were drunk.

She also demands pictures.
    They were hot. And, unfortunately for Cesca, there are no pictures.

Squirminator2k on
    edited August 2009

Fact: Our coexistance is illegal in 17 states and highly regulated in many others.

Fact: Bears are awesome, Quid sucks bear dick.

Silas Brown on
    edited August 2009
    Well I mainly threw shooters in there because of Xbox live kids who shout out racial obscenities like its going out of style.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    redx wrote: »

You think some tweeker is going to pay for a rape kit when they can get more meth?

[IM G]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/Nidget/untitled-4.jpg[/IMG]

damn, even crackheads want at least $20.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
    edited August 2009

Counterfact: I am also awesome and so is my wife

Counterfact: Alaska has lots of snow, which is awesome

Counterfact: They are also lax about laws up there, and I bet we could set up a little ice shanty for fishing, get rip roaring drunk, and then drive around in the snow

skippydumptruck on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    And once again I do much worse on the test I did quite well on and depending on how they decided to score it may have even gotten an A on the one I thought I did poorly on.

oh jeez there is nothing worse than happily waiting for a test you're positive you did well on only to get it back looking like they dipped a mouse in red ink and let it scurry all over the paper.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    edited August 2009
    Jesus Christ. That is like... that is Oboro :(
    Cripes.

Squirminator2k on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    FACT: I am awesome.

Ludious on
This discussion has been closed.