As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rorschach in extended 300 trailer

124»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    durax wrote: »
    GoodOmens wrote: »
    I wonder how many dicks are going to ruin the Rorschcach reveal for newcomers by yelling, "That's Rorschach!" when they see him in his civilian form.

Or will we be protected by the fact that most people are probably not entirely sure how to pronounce Rorschach?

Has not knowing something ever stopped people from being dicks?

The two police officers have a scene where they pronounce his name phonetically ("Why would I want Raw Shark?") .

I am pretty sure that they'll heavily announce all the names of the costumed adventurers just so they can make a killing come Halloween (Thus using capitolism to not only mock the central themes of the original, but literally sell the opposite values...).

There won't be a single Watchmen halloween costume

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wasn't there an official V for Vendetta costume?

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Are you sure? I counted more than my fair share of Vs this last halloween...

durax on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    That's because V has a neat costume and the movie was more of an action flick

So unless they turn Watchmen into an action flick, I doubt there will be any costumes

Not to mention that almost all of the costumes are pretty complicated

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Keith wrote: »

So unless they turn Watchmen into an action flick, I doubt there will be any costumes

I doubt there'll be an entire set of Watchmen costumes, but a Rorschach mask is more or less guaranteed.

And even if Watchmen isn't an action flick, it will be marketed as one.

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Keith wrote: »

I doubt there'll be an entire set of Watchmen costumes, but a Rorschach mask is more or less guaranteed.

And even if Watchmen isn't an action flick, it will be marketed as one.

A non-action superhero movie? That's unpossible!

KalTorak on
  • Options
    Rabid_LlamaRabid_Llama Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    durax wrote: »
    Are you sure? I counted more than my fair share of Vs this last halloween...

My girlfriend actually made her own Guy Fawkes mask and costume for last halloween. It was awesome.

I know next halloween I will certainly be going as Rorschach. I don't care if the movie won't be out yet.

Rabid_Llama on
    /sig
    The+Rabid+Llama.png