As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Libido Issue

joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Now you guys have probably seen a billion of these, all guys lamenting that their S.O. just don't put out enough.

Welll..... this is only SLIGHTly similar. I don't want her Libido to increase, i would like mine to decrease. Quite frankly, its distracting. I can guess one answer, but to be honest, if I 'take care of it' it really doesn't really change how constantly turned on I am.

Im afraid if this goes for longer that I will do something that I will regret, since I have done something along those lines in my distant past, and I really felt like I was hardly in control. After things were said and done, all i was left with was regret, so I don't want that to happen in this case.

Cold showers 24/7 is also not really a feasible option.

And im also not some 'youngin' going through puberty, so until i hit male menopause, im pretty sure that this is my median, and im not happy with it.

And please don't see this as a "im a stallion, brag brag brag, not really a H/A post" thread. I really am looking out for help here. This is tearing my and my S.O. apart. I make her feel inadequate, and even though I know she finds me attractive, I always end up feeling like i am doing something not right... and failing at the seducing...... its really not a good place to be in.

So.... i dunno... am i a freak? should I see a medical professional? Or does someone have any ideas?

joshua1 on

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Why not give us some specifics so we have some idea what the situation is?

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Welll......what do you mean?

In the crudest and simplest sense, I am am irrevocably horny all the time. Its all I think about, I spend absurd amounts of time trying to get it. This end up with me feeling shot down all the time by my gf, but I know that its sort of my fault because if I wasn't trying for it all the time, i wouldn't be feeling dissapointed all the time.

What kind of specifics do you think are required?

joshua1 on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    it's really just practice. Eventually you get it to fall in line.

edit: ooh, misread

honestly if regular 'taking care of it' and somewhat regular attention from your SO isn't handling things, it might be time to talk to a doctor

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Richard_DastardlyRichard_Dastardly Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Whack it. Or, is that option not adequate enough?

Richard_Dastardly on
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So the core of the problem is you're ready to go all the time, she isn't indulging you often enough to keep the craving under control, masturbating doesn't lessen it, and you're afraid of cheating if you don't get it under control?

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    DVG gets the prize.

Im begining to think that, ehum, reaching the goal, isn't really what im craving...... and Im craving the special kind of intimacy and in some way power that only a sex act between myself and my partner can provide.....

which makes me think that its probably a psych issue, which means im wasting my time and just creeping everyone out.

So. Sorry All.

Just let this drop of the front page.

joshua1 on
  • Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Are we talking about "I'd boink every day if I could" or "whack it, it goes down and back up like a yoyo, and you're good to go again instantly"? If it's the former, congratulations, you're a male with an attractive female and a strong sex drive. If it's the latter, then perhaps you have hypersexuality and could benefit from counselling.

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.