Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Graphic Violence Phalla - Day 9 - X-Men and City of San Fransisco Victorious!

• Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hi Coutts, I mean... JUGGERNAUT!!

steam_sig.png
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ooooOOOooooo
    Faynor you have Caveman Paws scratched for Lilithium, but then forgot to scratch Lilithium for being dead
    OOOoooooOOO

ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    coutts you seem to be evil alot these days... :P

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'd definitely say Coutts seems to be Juggernaut rather than Mags, but really could be either at shit point ... anyways can we can bargain his safety to get a lead on the head hauncho if it's true?

And a thought ... can Coutts prove that Juggernaut is a more neutral mutie, like Mystique? Until then, my vote goes to him.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • VirralVirral Registered User
    edited August 2009
    That works for me. Coutts you bad mutant you!

2vlp7o9.jpg
  • VirralVirral Registered User
    edited August 2009
    And a thought ... can Coutts prove that Juggernaut is a more neutral mutie, like Mystique? Until then, my vote goes to him.

Given Black Tom was Red for Evil, I assume Juggs is too... since Black Tom and Juggernaut are a bit of a team from memory.

2vlp7o9.jpg
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ringo wrote: »
    ooooOOOooooo
    Faynor you have Caveman Paws scratched for Lilithium, but then forgot to scratch Lilithium for being dead
    OOOoooooOOO

Fixed (in the OP at least. Probably too lazy to go back to my gift-list.). Thanks!

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Juggernaut is generally pretty evil, except for in Excalibur when people were calling him Huggernaut.

His characterization so far in this game has made him seem evil, at any rate.

• HounHoun Jump In Save the WorldRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Coutts.

81%. Victory shall be mine!

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: DigitalArcanist | PSN: DigitalArcanist | NNID: DigitalArcanist | Backloggery: Houn
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !coutts...

edited August 2009
    Oh yeah, since I can't PM you now, thanks for all your help Kime.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Houn your vote wasn't in red. It won't count.

Also I'll toss up a vote for Coutts

BN_Sig3.jpg
  • HounHoun Jump In Save the WorldRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    This is why I shouldn't check the boards at 5am.

!Cooooooooooooooooooooootts!!!!

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: DigitalArcanist | PSN: DigitalArcanist | NNID: DigitalArcanist | Backloggery: Houn
  • KagnarosKagnaros Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coutts.

Robos is on a roll.

fss.png
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Cap's Kooky Quartet Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
  • descdesc the '87 stick up kids Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Juggernaut is generally pretty evil, except for in Excalibur when people were calling him Huggernaut.

His characterization so far in this game has made him seem evil, at any rate.

What if everyone votes for him and he really is the Huggernaut?

:(

Oh well, I will go with everyone and vote !Coutts.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOOOOooooooOOOOO

RAWR! Fear me! Or not, since I'm dead :?....

OOOOOoooooOOOOOOO

3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Online now! Heroes of the Storm!
  • FencingsaxFencingsax Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coutts

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it
  • garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Crazy weekend, sorry about missing the vote last night peeps :(

Took me a bit to catch up on the thread, and it's kind of a disappointment because I'm just going to end up sheeping anyway. Coutts!

• iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User
    edited August 2009
    !Coutts it is.

• jimbo034jimbo034 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coutts

I had a feeling about that when he wouldn't talk much about the phalla on msn.

We're growing into a post-scarcity economy?

I hadn't noticed the build a dyson sphere around the sun component of the stimulus package.
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coutts-wagon is go!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    edited August 2009
    Coutts says Servo was roleblocked. So he's probably still evil just not Magneto or PredX.

I hadn't noticed the build a dyson sphere around the sun component of the stimulus package.
    edited August 2009
    Well, of course he would say that.

Phalla Rules
    1. Don't listen to an outed baddie
    2. Pick the rest up as you go along

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    jimbo034 wrote: »
    Coutts says Servo was roleblocked. So he's probably still evil just not Magneto or PredX.

What does "roleblocked" mean in this context?

<- New to phallas

weapon_rex.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Ah, I hadn't considered that, and I don't think Servo did either.

There's still plenty of time to change votes, but I don't have anyone else in mind, so I'm comfortable leaving my vote as is.

edited August 2009
    It means someone used an ability on Servo which prevents him (Servo) from using his ability.

That is to say, coutts claims that Servo wasn't able to seer him, not because he has some sort of seer-blocking ability, but rather, because Servo's abilities were inactive that round.

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ah, gotcha.

Still, though. If he's protecting his identity - or if someone else is protecting his identity - it suggests that his identity is worth protecting.

Alternatively, if the power was one that disabled Servo's powers (rather than one that disabled the use of any powers on Coutts), then I've got nothin'.

weapon_rex.jpg
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coutts? Coutts.

Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives thirst, but a cactus can. Not every vegetable can read, but bless, look at you having a little go...
    edited August 2009
    the point is why would coutts know that servos was role blocked? im going to assume that if there are any village role blockers, they are already in contact with the network- the very network that is going to be working with servos- and therefore would not roleblock him.

this means that if servos was in fact roleblocked, it was an evil blocker.

this means that either the baddies knew the seering target and wanted to stop him or they wanted to use their role block effectively, and targeted him, knowing he was a seer. it was in fact public knowledge.

the point is, we still need to vote coutts.

if he is good, well, now we now and its likely that the baddies will have servos on perma-block.
    if he is evil, its possible the network has a leak that needs plugging.

this is all very good information.

edited August 2009
    Yeah, one wonders why Servo wasn't blocked before. If you could just choose whose powers to turn off, you'd think he'd have been hit multiple times by now.

edited August 2009
    Exactly, that means Coutts is either someone important enough to the evil side to warrant constant blocking or we have a leak.

edited August 2009
    If there was a leak, it'd still mean Coutts is important.

The third possibility is that the role-blocker (I'm assuming it's Toad, since he was mentioned once) just didn't think to target Servo 'til now, which would be weird.

edited August 2009
    i discounted that possibility because im assuming that the mafia is networked and at least 1 of them would have said "hey, maybe we should role block the outed neutral seer who is siding with the village?"

my other thought is, maybe the neutral seer is the leak.

edited August 2009
    Faynor doesn't inform blockers that someone is being scanned, right?

Could the mafia have found a neutral blocker?

edited August 2009
    all this is great reasoning, but my response to all of it has to be:

maybe, just maybe, because we know outed baddies rarely do this, coutts is lying?

edited August 2009
    all this is great reasoning, but my response to all of it has to be:

maybe, just maybe, because we know outed baddies rarely do this, coutts is lying?

right. which is why my reccomendation is to kill coutts.

if hes evil, maybe we should start looking for leaks to plug.

edited August 2009
    Wait... is there something I missed?

If he's evil, in particular Juggernaut or Magneto (because of their helmets), wouldn't that make the network just that little bit more trustworthy?

If he's GOOD, then we'd have to off servo, and investigate what he knew about the roleblocking.

edited August 2009
    it depends. we dont know that their helmets are seer proof - only that it might make sense thematically.

edited August 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    it depends. we dont know that their helmets are seer proof - only that it might make sense thematically.

Indeed, that was just a guess I made without knowledge of the existence of role-blocking.