Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[IRC Mafia] Know your Phallaroots :: Join #mafia and play along!

1151617181921»

• Dac VinDac Vin Reimu Hakurei sat in her shrine because she was on the internet. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    It's a Spork phalla so expect it to be utterly unbalanced, full of bullshit and overall just a plain awful experience.

I love how you lie so much.

I STILL GOT THOSE SCARS

Stop being a wuss!

Then stop being a horrible being. Because that's who you are, a horrible person.

camo_sig.png
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User
    edited September 2009
    It's a Spork phalla so expect it to be utterly unbalanced, full of bullshit and overall just a plain awful experience.

I love how you lie so much.

I STILL GOT THOSE SCARS

Stop being a wuss!

Then stop being a horrible being. Because that's who you are, a horrible person.

Well, given that everything we interact with is in fact caused by something making us experience that, is it not to be said, your 'Evil Demon', the one truly causing you this pain?

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Phallosophy: The Evil Phallan Hypothesis will occur at 10pm EDT tonight. Fear!

hmmm, I probably won't make that. If I do, though, I'll look forward to it :P. I like madness and chaos.

3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    With our miiiiiiiinds!

Stream - Offline
  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Game Over, Everyone Wins.

But... how...

edited September 2009
    Someone post the log!

Stream - Offline
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Spoiler:

• SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ahava on Leverage:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Sunkist chiming in:
    Spoiler:

• Dac VinDac Vin Reimu Hakurei sat in her shrine because she was on the internet. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    hey look, I was completely and utterly right

camo_sig.png
    edited September 2009

No you weren't.

edited September 2009

No you weren't.

Ladies and gentlemen, Spork indulge in double ignorance.

camo_sig.png
    edited September 2009

No you weren't.

Ladies and gentlemen, Spork indulging in double awesome.

Fixed it for you. You really should pay more attention when you type.

edited September 2009

No you weren't.

Ladies and gentlemen, Spork indulging in double douchebaggery.

Fixed it for you. You really should pay more attention when you type.

Yep, agreed.

camo_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    By the way psolms, don't SERIOUSLY expect me to believe there is no seer when the first thing sunkist says IN A FOUR PLAYER GAME: "Dac Vin is the Serial Killer"

i mean fuck this

also get a fucking clock

camo_sig.png
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Um I'm not a Seer. It was either you or Daius that was the SK based on kills. Unless I hit myself or dune hit himself. You were still at full balloons so I accused you. You could have pm'd people trying to convince other people that we hit ourselves.

Spoiler:
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    how about chill the fuck down.

holy shit, someone accused you of being SK and they had a lucky guess. probably worth ragequitting over.

also, FYI, you could have still won the game.

edited September 2009
    Um I'm not a Seer. It was either you or Daius that was the SK based on kills. Unless I hit myself or dune hit himself. You were still at full balloons so I accused you. You could have pm'd people trying to convince other people that we hit ourselves.

WHAT KILLS? All the shit that was shown was "oh hey dac got 7 balloons HE MUST BE THE SK" and unless you had an agreement with everybody this proved NOTHING AT ALL

christ why am I agreeing with B:L there

also psolms I'M serious about the clock, seriously don't tell us we got 4 minutes remaining then go OOPS NO WAIT DAY OVER

ragequit

camo_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    To be fair, if I HAD been the serial killer I WOULD have hit myself, so it wouldn't have been hard to convince people of that since I have def. done it in the past.

Spoiler:
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    christ why am I agreeing with B:L there

Wait what?

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    edited September 2009
    IRC ladies and gentlemen. It's like that uncle you used to have, before he went crazy and tried to mug a Riot Officer.

bigbosssig.png
    edited September 2009
    I think he is insulting me in some way, which is really unfortunate since I said this as soon as you left:

"<+OrangeSoda> yeah i feel bad making him rage quit now
    <+OrangeSoda> but only cause it is DV
    <+OrangeSoda> anyone else i wouldnt care"

But I guess you can move yourself back to the everyone else category if you wanna take jabs at me just because you had a bad balloon game!

Spoiler:
    edited September 2009
    I require 4 people for an IRC mafia game. Will balance for as many as want to play.

Spoiler:
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    Kime just left as we were about to start, so 1 more is required.

Spoiler:
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    A pretty enjoyable game of Booty for Booty.

We had Spectrum, simonwolf, Ahava, Infidel, Arivia, dune playing. We managed to get exactly 310 booty, enough for us to pay the bills and retire, if I made it home to port without any complications. I had 1 grog left so a failure at this point would have easily taken us from victory to oh god we're falling apart. Thankfully I managed to dodge anything bad. :D

Final status:

Grog: 1
    Booty: 0
    Bank: 300

THE CREW OF OUR RAFT S.S.
    Captain Strumpet (Shootin') [Exceptional Luck]
    Fingers and his pet crab Toes (Shootin', Hook) [Exceptional Luck]
    Toucan Sam (Scaredy, Parrot)
    Dunadumb (Swaggerin')
    Frederica von Stallenberg III of Korbenheim the Killer (Shootin' and Swaggerin')
    Prince Albert (Swaggerin', Tattoos and Parrot)
    Finkle II (Swashbucklin')
    Rasputina the Bloody (Shootin' and Swashbucklin')
    Leonardo diCaprio (Stealin')
    Spelunky the Plunderer (Shootin' and Stealin')

THE DEAD
    Bilbo (Stealin' and Scaredy) - The captain was not amused.
    Dogbeard (Swaggerin', Beard) [Caver] - Ichi
    Clyde (Swashbucklin') [Caver] - Ni
    Some poor slob (Seasick) - Ichi didn't like the cut of his jib.
    Castaway (Scummy) - You're fired.
    Captain Rasputin the Bloody and his pet rat Little Rasputin (Shootin' and Swashbucklin') - Found Paradise, found bullet to back
    Princess Diddy (Shootin', Monkey) - Found Paradise, found bullet to back
    Captain Ichi the Killer (Shootin' and Swaggerin') XXXXX X - Overwhelmed by the Dead
    Minnie (Stealin' and Scrapper) - braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
    Spork (Swaggerin') [sober] - Sober rage kills Finkle
    Finkle (Scaredy) [sober] - Raged
    Rusticles (Shootin', Rusty Hook) [sober] - Wisened up and swam for home
    Captain Annie the Plunderer (Shootin' and Stealin') - Fame caught up with her
    Quentin Tarantino (Shootin', Peg Leg) - killed for abandoning ship
    Vomitgun (Shootin' and Seasick) - shot while mutineering
    samurai6966 (Swashbucklin') - day 1'd
    Erich Zahn (Swashbucklin', Tattoos) - bandwagon
    Bandwagon the Plunderer (Shootin' and Stealin', Parrot) - tossed overboard in a brawl

TwitchTV channel: OrokosPA OrokosPA
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User
    edited October 2009
    Killing two guys immediately after rolling them was sooooo cheap. Getting two specials totally made up for it.

Also I managed to kill Samurai and EZ in one turn. Skillz.

• AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited October 2009
    Killing two guys immediately after rolling them was sooooo cheap. Getting two specials totally made up for it.

I just remember Simon managing to kill off both those specials on the same marooning crisis, too. Fun times.

huntresssig.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'd rather sink than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Arivia wrote: »

I just remember Simon managing to kill off both those specials on the same marooning crisis, too. Fun times.

this is what happens when you call me a convict

• AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited October 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »

this is what happens when you call me a convict

I didn't call you a convict. Blame someone else. I was too busy marrying off Finkle II and Frederica.

huntresssig.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'd rather sink than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Everyone should blame Spectrum forever.

• SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Everyone should blame Spectrum forever.
    kiss kiss kiss, convictwolf

• lonelyahavalonelyahava One day, I will be able to say to myself "I am beautiful and I am perfect just the way I am"Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Come Here Children.

We have Fresh Blood.

My Little Corner of the World || I am ravelried! || My Steam!
    You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited October 2009

Huh? I don't play Mafia. So what are you taking about?

Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User
    edited October 2009

We were actually playing booty for booty(which is a dice rolling based pirate theme game by....Sooga I believe). Since it was late and we were all uncreative we started to name our crew members after different CFers.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava One day, I will be able to say to myself "I am beautiful and I am perfect just the way I am"Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    We were completely creative.

Captain Ahava rocks.

And I'm in IRC now. And completely alone, goddamit.

My Little Corner of the World || I am ravelried! || My Steam!
    You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited October 2009

We were actually playing booty for booty(which is a dice rolling based pirate theme game by....Sooga I believe). Since it was late and we were all uncreative we started to name our crew members after different CFers.

Oh, if it had been me for real, I would have sunk the ship and gotten a Submarine! :P. I leave your thread now...

Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
This discussion has been closed.