Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Clearing Internet History won't work

LacroixLacroix Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hi,

I've been trying to clear my autocomplete history (I think its a mild OCD thing but I just find the drop dpwn box really irritating, as if I wanted to keep an address i'd add it to my favourites. Deleting history sort of seems to work, but I delete the autocomplete history and yet alot of stuff still remains in the drop down box. I am using an O2 dongle for internet and am on Internet Explorer... I don't know if this helps or not. I just want to be able to clean it so that nothing comes up when I press the 'down' arrow next to my address bar, and can't think of anything else to try.

Lacroix on