As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Redemption: Cult of Bythos wins!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

hahahaha, oh Burnage, you are delightful.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    I'm assuming new role PMs are going out?

Normally, this would be just cause for people to bandwagon you as a possible member of the Redeemed (those evil fuckers) given that Burnage posted the amended village PM already, but I'm going to be charitable and let this one slip. I'll figure out who to accuse of evil later.

Accuse yourself, you'll never expect it.

I'm just confused by this conjuction of events. I mean, you only need three celestial bodies in the same plane for the alignment to be considered syzygial, and this occurance had like thirty of us all at once. Not that we're planets or anything. And honestly, it's more like we're the only thirty souls that remember our past lives, the others are all... someplace else. Damned Children of the Asylum.

Anyhow, have a flower. It'll look great in your hair.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Normally, this would be just cause for people to bandwagon you as a possible member of the Redeemed (those evil fuckers) given that Burnage posted the amended village PM already, but I'm going to be charitable and let this one slip. I'll figure out who to accuse of evil later.

I'm just confused by this conjuction of events. I mean, you only need three celestial bodies in the same plane for the alignment to be considered syzygial, and this occurance had like thirty of us all at once. Not that we're planets or anything. And honestly, it's more like we're the only thirty souls that remember our past lives, the others are all... someplace else. Damned Children of the Asylum.

Look, you're lettnig thinking get in the way. Fact, we have to kill these bitches. We don't stop until they're dead, none of your flowery nonsense, got it?

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    scrivenerjonesscrivenerjones Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Look, you're lettnig thinking get in the way. Fact, we have to kill these bitches. We don't stop until they're dead, none of your flowery nonsense, got it?

Why can't we all just get along :(

scrivenerjones on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Getting along is unnecessary. You will do your duty, as will I. Unless, you're a traitor, then you'll die.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

It has everything to do with the fact that you all just won't admit I'm the best.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So now we dogpile Nocturne?

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Why Nocturne? Can't we give him a few hours to state his case?

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Will it be a sexy dogpile? :winky:

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

Will it be a sexy dogpile? :winky:

This is why furries can't have nice things.

Though I tend to give them an earscratch just to be nice. I'm good like that.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Spork is wrong!!!! I love pointing that out :P.

We're all dead. What we have to do is revive them! In order to get rid of them, I mean.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    kime wrote: »

Spork is wrong!!!! I love pointing that out :P.

We're all dead. What we have to do is revive them! In order to get rid of them, I mean.

I don't let semantics get in the way of what needs done.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    We have to vote them back into existence? That sounds nice of us! We should establish some ground-rules, though. One at a time, Redeemed. We can save you, but only if you reveal yourselves one at a time.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    We have to vote them back into existence? That sounds nice of us! We should establish some ground-rules, though. One at a time, Redeemed. We can save you, but only if you reveal yourselves one at a time.
    OK!

*raises hand*

:P

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    But we have to keep steadfast on our course against the Redeemed. Nothing should be allowed to distract us from that goal.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What is the Metempsychosis? Is this an actual vote that occurs at some point?

Day Five's vote will not be a standard "vote winner dies" vote. Instead, the winner of the vote on that day will undergo Metempsychosis. Whether this is a good or bad thing depends solely on the player.
    If I have two win conditions, do I have to achieve both win conditions or just one of them?

Either will suffice.

Burnage on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Metempsychosis? I think I saw that once. Everyone told the guy not to eat the brown acid, but he didn't listen.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, he was being talked down by this guy without a jaw. That was a pretty heavy festival.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That was the stupidest fucking day ever. Seriously, what was the point of all that?

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    That's not very nice Ebfan.

I thought it was a awesome thing. Definitely caught me off guard.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Which totally was the point.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

It would catch you off guard :P.

But in all seriousness, that was pretty hilarious. You have to love Burnage games 8-).

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    OK!

*raises hand*

I hate to do it :(

!Kime

scrivenerjones on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

Exactly. At this point I think we need to try and have some patience with this and do our best to try and figure out what we need to. Getting upset about all of this isn't going to help us with the task at hand of finding the Redeemed.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »

Exactly. At this point I think we need to try and have some patience with this and do our best to try and figure out what we need to. Getting upset about all of this isn't going to help us with the task at hand of finding the Redeemed.

Upset? You guys are weird, I thought it was awesome :lol:.

So, 30 people, 5 day time limit, how many Redeemed do you think we are looking at?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »

Upset? You guys are weird, I thought it was awesome :lol:.

So, 30 people, 5 day time limit, how many Redeemed do you think we are looking at?

Like ten. Which is good, because I have an ability where we can vote for Nocturne and kill 6 mafia.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    <3 you Burnothy

NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU, YOU HEAR ME?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That is a pretty astounding ability.

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Heh.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So what, we're basically right back down to Square One? Is there any voting records we can analyze from the Prolegomenon?

OK!

*raises hand*

!Kime

scrivenerjones for making the too-obvious vote.

But I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of Day 1'ing kime, so maybe he's on to something...

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So what, we're basically right back down to Square One? Is there any voting records we can analyze from the Prolegomenon?

OK!

*raises hand*

!Kime

scrivenerjones for making the too-obvious vote.

But I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of Day 1'ing kime, so maybe he's on to something...

To be honest, we do not have much to follow up on. We can see how people voted while we were alive to flush the vermin.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Have I voted? SpectralSpork is evil!

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Who am I to argue with !SpectralSpork?

TL DR on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I heard !SpectralSpork has mad evil powers. I wish I had tons of powers.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

OK!

*raises hand*

!Kime

scrivenerjones[/COLOR] for making the too-obvious vote.

To be honest, we do not have much to follow up on. We can see how people voted while we were alive to flush the vermin.
    I wish I didn't have to do it, and those darned Redeemed would just leave us all alone :(

scrivenerjones on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

No, sadly, as I seek out, such foes as Garroad_ran, my power proves useless, insignificent even. I will persevere and overcome this opression!

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

No, sadly, as I seek out, such foes as Garroad_ran, my power proves useless, insignificent even. I will persevere and overcome this opression!

Dude, persevering takes way too much energy. Just kick back and relax, spork.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    SpectralSporkloves to hate on my shield. Can I get a seer here!?! Lets get a network going!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm going to stay the path I started and vote Gumpy.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg