As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You got your D&D in my Soda!

see317see317 Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Critical Failures
Just wondering if anyone had seen (or tried) the latest from Jones soda.
http://www.myjones.com/limited/wizards
Six flavors of Dungeon and Dragon themed sugary goodness.
Potion of Healing
Sneak Attack
Bigby's Crushing Thirst Destroyer
Dwarven Draught
Eldritch Blast
And Illithid Brain Juice (how could this flavor not be a winner?)

dd-crushing-thirst.png
Rather expensive, 11 bucks for a six pack, 19 for a twelve pack (+S&H), so I doubt it'll garner too much interest.

see317 on

• Options
    DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    They also have Diablo Mana potions on sale.

Doctorstrongbad on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Damn, I doubt I can get these in the store. We had enough trouble just adding cream soda!

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Athenor wrote: »
    Damn, I doubt I can get these in the store. We had enough trouble just adding cream soda!

What store are you near? :lol:

Doctorstrongbad on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Athenor wrote: »

What store are you near? :lol:

The bookstore that I work also provides grocery-like services for the college kids.

We stock Jones Soda, and I've been on a crusade this last year to get more Jones Soda in. I have heard it is coming once we get another cooler, but we aren't getting anything adventurous. Last I heard it would just be Cream (which we got), Fufu berry, and one more flavor.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    My local game store sells the Diablo drinks ,but not thses D&D ones. Will have to ask if they will in the future.

Doctorstrongbad on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    JRather expensive, 11 bucks for a six pack, 19 for a twelve pack (+S&H), so I doubt it'll garner too much interest.
    The S&H is out of control. $15.33 for a $19 order.

There is no way it should be that expensive. Who would ever pay that much?

Doctorstrongbad on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    " Limited Edition " status makes it okay. It is more of a collectable than a drink.

Doctorstrongbad on