As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cloudy [Chat] Calculator

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    See, I thought of how I could get a 100% solid fake identity, just in case

And making some addict without friends vanish and taking his identity seems to be the most straightforward way

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    The thing is they're dead so it's not like it matters to them

and it's not as if anyone else is likely to find out so I guess it doesn't matter to anyone else then

And I'm fine with it, so ok go then?

Why would it not matter to them?

Would it therefore be ok to do anything you wanted to a functionally brain-dead accident victim too then? I mean, it's not like they know either.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    WoW with guild drama and shit is not fun.

It's like, doubly not fun.

_J_ on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't want a funeral or burial

fuckers are expensive

I don't want to have to put my loved ones through being gouged by the fuckers who organise them

At my grandmother's funeral, the florist charged €700 for a floral arrangement of her name (May) and some rose petals and of course no one said that that was too steep since it was for a funeral

Tav on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    What I'm saying is in the best case scenario, I didn't murder anyone

in the worst case, well,

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

And making some addict without friends vanish and taking his identity seems to be the most straightforward way

How can you prove the addict doesn't have friends? Why does the addict not having friends absolve you of guilt?

Cinders on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Gim I hope you are not impugning the name of MacGillicuddy.

I am preserving it for the ages.

Damn Irish.

japan on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    When I die I want to be shot out of a cannon aimed at New Jersey

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    When I saw Despised Icon, their lead singer spend two hours in the pit before their set watching the support bands and generally being an awesome dude. I've never seen a band watch the supports like that before.

Never seen a locals show huh

Meaning

All the bands are local bands there is no headliner

I was talking about shows with headliners

since most headliners are stuck up cocks who only brought the support along to bring in a bigger crowd

Tav on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    When I die I want to be shot out of a cannon aimed at New Jersey

our jewish overlords will be sure to scrape up any intact organs after you've sprayed them across the county

Rust on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

and it's not as if anyone else is likely to find out so I guess it doesn't matter to anyone else then

Would it therefore be ok to do anything you wanted to a functionally brain-dead accident victim too then? I mean, it's not like they know either.

They're dead. Things can't matter to them anymore. It's impossible. If anything could matter at all, they would not be dead.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well, speak of the devil I just got back from a metal concert, if you count folk metal as metal. The mosh pit was pretty well behaved, with only one dick head, a number I'm happy with

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Cinders wrote: »

How can you prove the addict doesn't have friends? Why does the addict not having friends absolve you of guilt?

Oh, no it doesn't but I can't assume his identity if the authorities find out he's dead

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009

I know that in the UK it is relatively trivial to wangle an NI number with some fairly simple social engineering techniques.

japan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

They're dead. Things can't matter to them anymore. It's impossible. If anything could matter at all, they would not be dead.

This argument does not follow, sorry.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Well, speak of the devil I just got back from a metal concert, if you count folk metal as metal. The mosh pit was pretty well behaved, with only one dick head, a number I'm happy with

what band?

Tav on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    hey there mr sweet n awful
    hey there mr sweet n awful
    are you goin somewhere or just walkin through my walls

Rust on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

This argument does not follow, sorry.

A dead person is not bothered by me chopping him up into manageable pieces then sinking them in the fjord.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thanks to Gim I just spent ten minutes watching Critic clips

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    When I saw Despised Icon, their lead singer spend two hours in the pit before their set watching the support bands and generally being an awesome dude. I've never seen a band watch the supports like that before.

Never seen a locals show huh

Meaning

All the bands are local bands there is no headliner

I was talking about shows with headliners

since most headliners are stuck up cocks who only brought the support along to bring in a bigger crowd

Again

Souls show

All four dudes were milling about at various points watching the openers

But the local band sucked, Four Year Strong patently terrible, and they had been playing with the Briggs for a bit so it wasn't like it was anything new

Briggs did an awesome set though, they did Bored Teenager fuck that song owns

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

I know that in the UK it is relatively trivial to wangle an NI number with some fairly simple social engineering techniques.

It's easy to steal identities and etc, but not to assume an identity that's 100% legit in the eyes of the state

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    fuck the police

haha jesus christ this looks like something out of a fucking anti-establishment music video

Rust on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    A dead person is not bothered by me chopping him up into manageable pieces then sinking them in the fjord.

Unless you spoke with them before they died and they indicated they wouldn't be bothered by that, how would you know?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

God, I love Maurice LaMarche. That clip is gold.

Gim on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

it stinks

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »

it stinks

Buy my book!

_J_ on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So I think I missed an opportunity to talk to this girl who I have been trading messages with on OKcupid for like a week since we were both on okcupid at the same time. But I was also wandering to dinner like 2 minutes after I noticed she was on.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Which clip?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited September 2009

It's easy to steal identities and etc, but not to assume an identity that's 100% legit in the eyes of the state

In the UK, you need to pretend to be a foreign student studying a subject that automatically grants you indefinite leave to remain. The HMRC are notoriously bad at giving out National Insurance numbers to such people, so if you act indignant enough, you can convince them to set up a new NI number for you. After a few years, that NI number automatically becomes the NI number of a full UK citizen.

japan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Unless you spoke with them before they died and they indicated they wouldn't be bothered by that, how would you know?

that was before they died

now they are dead

now they don't bother about things anymore

the concept of death isn't hard

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Punk shows:

I saw Black Flag, and some Europunk kept spitting on Henry Rollins. He thought it was some mark of respect or something.

Henry watches, and rocks back and forth, and watches. The Europunk gets closer.

Then Henry punches him in the face, BAM, and the Europunk's nose goes SPLUTCH.

Security haul him away, blood streaming down his face. He's calling 'Henry, vy you hit me? Henry, I luff you Henry!'

Also:

I saw the Henry Rollins Band.

Some girl got crushed in the moshpit. Henry and the bouncers pulled her out, checked she was OK. Turned out it was her birthday. Henry made everyone apologise for crushing her and sing Happy Birthday. He then sat her on the stage for the rest of the show, making her day/week/year.

Point I guess I'm trying to make, cartoon punk comedy slamdancing is lame, and Henry Rollins is God.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

now they are dead

Not everyone agrees with your idea of what happens after death. Independent of that, you're being a cockbag in my [chat]. Have you considered making a thread about your question?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009

In the UK, you need to pretend to be a foreign student studying a subject that automatically grants you indefinite leave to remain. The HMRC are notoriously bad at giving out National Insurance numbers to such people, so if you act indignant enough, you can convince them to set up a new NI number for you. After a few years, that NI number automatically becomes the NI number of a full UK citizen.

Huh. The problem is here of course I have to stay under a false identity, not to mention the time it takes

but, less corpse disposal

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009

now they are dead

so you killing them automatically changes their previously expressed feelings on the matter to whatever the hell you think they should be?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited September 2009

now they are dead

Not everyone agrees with your idea of what happens after death. Independent of that, you're being a cockbag in my [chat]. Have you considered making a thread about your question?

this chat is your chat

this chat is my chat

it's also that guy's chat

even though he keeps obliquely talking about killing people:whistle:

Rust on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

now they are dead

so you killing them automatically changes their previously expressed feelings on the matter to whatever the hell you think they should be?

Sigh.

No, them being dead means they have no feelings anymore.

because they're dead

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "A rich, full-bodied wine sensibly priced at a dollar a jug. Now for a little magic, I will make this jug disappear."

Gim on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Willem Dafoe is an awesome actor. I'm watching Boondock Saints.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know, Abdhyius, some people are just barbaric.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    "A rich, full-bodied wine sensibly priced at a dollar a jug. Now for a little magic, I will make this jug disappear."

That wine will be special.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.