As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossalalia++] He'd get away with it, too, if it weren't for us meddling kids

• BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last. Did I ever tell you the story, about when I was filming...well, nevermind about that story. Let's pretend I didn't just start talking about something.

Boots would you be a dear and bring in one of the giant booze bottles? Nevermind, don't do that."

Gary resists the temptation of killing a giant booze bottle to slake his thirst with its delicious insides, and summons his own - sans-murder.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FerryFerry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I worry about intestinal parasites

Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    like, all the time?

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Ferry wrote: »
    I worry about intestinal parasites

You know, funny story.

My intestines are riddled with worms.

It's like some sort of crazy party, and I didn't invite anyone.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    I just worry they exist

Existential worries

Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
    edited September 2009
    bear

Is everything you do party related?

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    I just worry they exist

Existential worries

Hey, you wanna know a secret

Guess where I'm posting from

Guess

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    bear

Is everything you do party related?

Yes. My internal organs are having a little soiree as we speak.

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    I just worry they exist

Existential worries

Guess

a computer?

Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
    edited September 2009
    I just worry they exist

Existential worries

Guess

a computer?

He's got you there, Tim Tom.

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Bear parties on a molecular level.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    I just worry they exist

Existential worries

Guess

a computer?

your colon

You get very good wifi

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You guys are just gonna show up to Gary and the Lady gettin mad rutty.
    dammit man I wanted to pull a Bond for once

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    There's only one solution here, Matt.

Only question is, are you man enough?

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    You're right
    I must kill Gary and take her for myself

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    Unpossible.

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Wasn't what I meant, but, yeah, alright.

DE?AD on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    When I went to sleep I was covered with a sheet with a blanket on top of it.

I just woke up and now the order of my covers is reversed.

Speed Racer on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Also, while at the meeting Speed keeps stealing wary glances at that new guy. He doesn't know who he is, but something about him produces an intense sense of dislike.

Speed Racer on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Speed, yer 'av any ideas?" The entire McStubblylegs family stares at Speed, waiting for a response.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    edited September 2009
    "Well as I have said I think it would be in our best interest to extract the universe first. Done properly we could simply detonate it and not have to deal with Thieresai whatsoever. However since that's a bit too hopeful I suggest that you and I who are capable of moving through solid objects make use of our abilities to secretly infiltrate the room where he is being held while everyone else begins fighting their way towards Thieresai. By the time we have extracted him they will have likely made it to her and we can go and join the fight."

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Wasn't what I meant, but, yeah, alright.

no shit :P

[Day 19]
    "Sooooo, you guys have a gameplan yet? My plan's basically sneak in and give the Damaged Despot a stern talking to and an ass-whuppin'.
    You guys have an armorer?"

Antimatter on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Steal de Universe? 'Tis an idea, but we don't know if de Lady's hold is gonna weaken if we remove de Univserse from de Spire. 'Tis like smugglin' de largest, most unstable explosive ever." Dubh frowns. "Like? Oi mean is."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    "I'm not hearing a no!" Speed says with a smile.

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    Dubh's frown breaks. "Dammit, Speed."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I thought the Universe was in a force-field like deal? So he can't be moved, can he? Also

"What if the Lady's power is keeping the Universe contained? She falters, he explodes.

"In any case, this take of not letting him out is foolish. It's the way of things. This containment is unnatural."

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Hmm, unnatural you say. Possibly, but that is unimportant. Smuggling out the universe seem like a sound plan... for now. Maybe it would be best if I went to the Queen of Queens alone, so most of our powers could be utilized to move the universe."

Dux on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "The Lady wanted me to help her contain it. She is indeed using her power to hold it back, much as she holds the Spire up. It is unlikely that the Universe will move. However, this leads me to believe that I have some faculty to keep it contained while the Lady is disposed of." The Loelis look through various functions in their wristlet devices, searching backlogs of programs, shrugging now and then.

Cerebral Artificer + Dux's shield power? Cerebral Artificer is an aspect that, like the shield, was described as being able to do things that aren't, er, normal.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited September 2009
    [Today]
    The Tenth activates Discorporate and sneaks into the Sundered Spire

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    Cerebral Artificer + Dux's shield power? Cerebral Artificer is an aspect that, like the shield, was described as being able to do things that aren't, er, normal.

Not a bad idea. It is conceivable that Loeli could create some sort of channeling device that would allow Dux to use his shield to keep in The Universe, but, at best, it require Dux's constant, strained concentration to maintain.

Smuggling it out would be sort of hard unless you guys can figure out somewhere to put it that will make it not explode the instant it's outside of its Fracture Bubble.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »

Not a bad idea. It is conceivable that Loeli could create some sort of channeling device that would allow Dux to use his shield to keep in The Universe, but, at best, it require Dux's constant, strained concentration to maintain.

Smuggling it out would be sort of hard unless you guys can figure out somewhere to put it that will make it not explode the instant it's outside of its Fracture Bubble.

Right.

"Moving it is, indeed, something I would not recommend. There is a containment chamber, yes, but this chamber is also shielded from fracture gates. Without this shield, it is unlikely that we would be able to continue the effect of the containment chamber once we move it, well, anywhere else." Loeli B, now sitting, places a shard mock up of a containment device and continues to analyze its potential.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "I gotta idea, brainiacs. How bout we Jo'Marli up this bubble. Ya'know? Put yer game down, flipp it, then reserve it?"

"The Big Deal with the Shield and The Twins, you guys still Do The Damn Thing...but instead of the universe, you contain all of Signet, then slip it inside of the Universe? Real smooth like, ya dig?"

:whistle:Oooo baby do you know what that's worth:whistle:
    :whistle:OOOOo Signet is a place on earth:whistle:

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    Oltalen taps his chin thoughtfully. <An interesting prospect. If we could, somehow, transport the city into the Universe itself, there is every likelihood that it will survive. I must admit, though, I have no clue how the presence of physics and actual matter will alter Signet.>

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    "The problem with that, I think, is that when the explosion of the Universe ultimately consumes Signet, the souls within Signet will conceivably be reincarnated. If those souls are not consumed if the explosion, who knows what happens?"

"I hypothesis that the reason the Universe showed up in Signet in first place is because, at some point, it ended, or in layman's terms, died. Thus, it appeared here, awaiting to be reborn."

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Loeli A looks up from the mock bubble, "Yes, it would seem that the universe effectively ended. Signet, then, would be some reoccurring plane in which the universe once more evolves. Cyclical. This is why I do not jive with those who wish to interrupt what can only be a natural cycle." Loeli B looks to Oltalen, "Slipping Signet into the universe would be... interesting. At any rate, the best we can offer those who wish to, er, stay behind, is theory. Signet in the rebirth may very well disappear as well, no matter which way we wing it."

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    For Feli:
    Frost Hand: You may create and control ice as if it were one of your descriptors. In addition, by spending five Divinity, and making a successful Physical attack, you may freeze a foe solid for one round - preventing him from acting.

Killin' Stare: You can use your mental stat as if it were a physical attack, and cause opponents' heads to explode. Your eyes glow brightly whenever your mental aspect is used.

The Will is Greater
    : You may use your mental stat in place of a social action. Thin shards of energy now circle around your character's head, whenever someone sees you from the corner of their eye.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
    edited September 2009
    Oh, Tommy, I forgot to say thanks for the grasp idea. I don't know if I'm really gonna use any new grasps though haha

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    * Paragon of Health 4 [x3]
    * Diplomatic Demeanor 3 [x1]
    * Medicine Man 10 [x16]

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2009
    And for the new campaign I'm totally playing a son of a bitch character, which is the opposite of good ole' Feli.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2009
    guess who just aced their tryouts for a play
    guess who overacted so well that they might get a starring protagonist role instead of a villain like intended

Antimatter on
This discussion has been closed.