As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Best [CHAT] Ever

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Goddamn people spoiling things for me that shouldn't be spoiled because they are dumb with the way they use spoiler tags.

What I hate is when someone is talking about the early section of a game, and then they spoil the end of the game without mentioning prior to the spoiler thats what it covered.

Someone in the Dexter thread was just like "Spoilers:" and then posted a spoiler for a major person dying that hasn't even fucking happened yet because only episode 2 of this season has aired.

Yeah. They posted a future spoiler of something that nobody should even know about without some sort of connections, but didn't label it as such. I'm kinda pissed.

Oh snap fucking dick move. With the supernatural thread we tag future spoilers as such.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    It's not fair that my ex could cheat on and dump me and her friends would be pissed at me. Especially when they're the only place where I know of to get pot.

Cannabis is remarkably easy to find. Really, find anyone between the ages of 16 and 25, and if they don't know someone who can get you cannabis, they'll know someone who does.

I don't know either of those things
    yes you do :)

I am shocked--SHOCKED--that you of all people would know something like that

Elendil on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    Spoiling shit should be an infraction.

I'm not just talking about new stuff though. The ending to BSG was ruined for me and people were just like "lol it came out like six months ago you idiot and we thought it was crap so it didn't matter!"

:x

yep. same here.

MikeMan on
    edited October 2009

I'm not just talking about new stuff though. The ending to BSG was ruined for me and people were just like "lol it came out like six months ago you idiot and we thought it was crap so it didn't matter!"

Well there's a limit, 6 months for a popular show borderline. The fact that John McClane kills Hans Gruber in Die Hard, not so much.

Than used to be the spoiler nazi.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2009
    It's not fair that my ex could cheat on and dump me and her friends would be pissed at me. Especially when they're the only place where I know of to get pot.

Cannabis is remarkably easy to find. Really, find anyone between the ages of 16 and 25, and if they don't know someone who can get you cannabis, they'll know someone who does.

i mean uh

i never break any laws ever i'm a good boy

MikeMan on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    EdwardTheThird

on psn

Does Ed III wear his father's badge?

Nerdgasmic on
  • StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Only spoiling new stuff should be an infraction. I can't be arsed spoiler tagging every time I discuss something in case i spoil it for someone.

Starcross on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Mine is Remmek on psn. But the ps3 tv is currently being owned by playoff baseball so I will add you guys a bit later.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Battlefield 2 is so fun

Man, this is a good game

Totally worth the blow job?

Totally worth the blow job.

Arthellemosseff!

Or whatever the MEC is yelling!

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

knockers

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    i mean uh

You were talking about getting high and playing smash brothers like an hour ago. And then raping a 10 year old in your marijuana haze.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009

i mean uh

what is your mother's number, I'm calling your moth--

oh I have it in speed dial

I'M CALLING YOUR MOTHER

Elendil on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Starcross wrote: »

Only spoiling new stuff should be an infraction. I'm a lazy fuck so I don't care if people don't keep on the bleeding edge of TV/movies.

Tav on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'd say it depends when it comes to TV shows since some people live in countries where they don't get to see them till months after they aired somewhere else.

I'd say the ending to BSG should be spoilered for about say a year after it first aired.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited October 2009
    I've not seen Blade Runner. I've got the Director's Cut sitting right here, just waiting for me to pop it in.

Any of you fucks wanna tell me the ending. It's ancient so what should spoilers matter?

Tav on
    edited October 2009
    Always spoil major plot developments unless it's in rosebud territory

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited October 2009
    i mean uh

You were talking about getting high and playing smash brothers like an hour ago. And then raping a 10 year old in your marijuana haze.
    dude i rape 10 year old boys and i'm proud of it

but marijuana? i would NEVER engage in such a destructive and illegal activity!

MikeMan on
    edited October 2009
    I've not seen Blade Runner. I've got the Director's Cut sitting right here, just waiting for me to pop it in.

Any of you fucks wanna tell me the ending. It's ancient so what should spoilers matter?

Harrison Ford is a replicant.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009
    I generally assume media older than two years sucks

Elendil on
    edited October 2009
    BRUCE WILLIS WAS DEAD THE WHOLE TIME

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

The only thing stopping me from spoiling you here is that I can't actually remember what happens in that film.

Starcross on
    edited October 2009
    IT WAS HIS SLED

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

Watch it.

Just watch it.

Right now.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited October 2009
    i mean uh

I want to make pot cookies. And then give them to my friends.

I may or may not tell them that they are pot cookies.

Hey would it be a good idea to go to an amusement park high?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Starcross wrote: »

The only thing stopping me from spoiling you here is that I can't actually remember what happens in that film.

Out, get.

Leitner on
    edited October 2009

sarcasm_detector-710628.jpg

Tav on
    edited October 2009
    edited October 2009

The blonde chick is actually a nazi, they find the grail and use it to heal sean connery, but it can't leave the area where its held when the nazi chick tries to take it out of the temple an earthquake hits and in her attempt to get the grail she dies. Indianna tries for it but his father convinces him to let it go.

Indianna was the dog.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2009
    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009
    AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

That's not a spoiler, that's conjecture.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited October 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

That's not a spoiler, that's conjecture.

I actually didn't get that at all from the film. That idea didn't make any sense to me.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • JudgementJudgement Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Something to look at during a conversation.

Judgement on
    309151-1.png
    edited October 2009
    How did they know Rosebud was his last word?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited October 2009
    i mean uh

No, it wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe if the place doesn't have rides. And don't give your friends pot cookies without telling them, even if they smoke pot. That's not cool, man. Don't spike their baked goods.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Judgement wrote: »

Something to look at during a conversation.

Dammit, Judgement, Fluffy and I were bonding.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    i mean uh

unless you're joking, i would recommend against doing that as it can lead to bad experiences

amusement parks high can be a great time but you have to be experienced enough to know you won't get paranoid

just try to relax and have a good time

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.