Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bring it, cable and talk radio demagogues: Obama crowned god-emperor of Illuminati.

AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Social Entropy++
The reaction to this is going to be hilarious for the next 36 hours.
OSLO — The Norwegian Nobel Committee says U.S. President Barack Obama has won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

Source.
Official announcement.

Fox News article comments.
Mo' Bling for my brutha! Props Big Pappa for fooling whitey yet again!
It is a sad day, almost as bad as 9/11. Obama winning the nobel peace prize would be a joke if it wasn't so tragic. I cryed on 9/11 and am crying today. The nobel peace prize means nothing. The committee has to be on drugs or paid alot of money. Obama has only traveled abroard and put down America at every chance he gets? Obama has done nothing but promote the Muslims. Are we so lost that this happens. I am already stressed out and now this. It is a sad day for America. God help us.
The level of deception this man is capable of perpetrating is astonishing and has extended beyond our borders…on behalf of our citizenry, World, we apologize for unleashing the antichrist on you…
I have no respect for the committee who gave this turd the prize. His head and his ears are already big enough! It's a joke. They probably would have given it to Hitler for uniting the world. Ya for bleeding-heart Democrats. That just goes to show what a worthless prize it really is. Today, I vomit on the Nobel Peace Prize and it's committee.

Let's go, deleterious rhetoric!

Aneurhythmia on
1LRdqui.png

This discussion has been closed.