Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Comic for Monday March 26, 2007

24

Posts

  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    But you kill people.

  • EtchEtch Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The fact that Tycho's tongue is lolled out and stuck to the side of the counter...

    man that is hilarious shit

    I think that's what I liked too...

  • TM2 RampageTM2 Rampage Registered User
    edited March 2007
    So... is this comic canon you guys

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So... is this comic canon you guys

    what

    you know that penny arcade hates continuity right

    and this is like the 4th or 5th time i can remember that gabe has brutally killed tycho?

  • LogicLBLogicLB Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Tycho killed Gabe a few times, but it only seems to happen by accident.

    renton_tracks.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    first thing I thought of when I saw this was

    oh great now Tycho's canadian

    tf4qt.jpg

  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    So... is this comic canon you guys

    what

    you know that penny arcade hates continuity right

    and this is like the 4th or 5th time i can remember that gabe has brutally killed tycho?

    Venture Brothers syndrome

    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • Grandaddy DeliciousGrandaddy Delicious Registered User
    edited March 2007
    i cackled vehemently

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    haha

    look at gabes penis

    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Shocking!

    The Chuwero comic makes me laugh a lot.

    Denny's is for winners.
    mkc.pngmkc.pngmkc.pngmontykevin.png
  • mr0rangemr0range Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Meiz wrote: »
    Either Mike or Jerry probably saw American History X recently.

    Curb stomping has been around before that movie ... AHX just made it popular.

    I liked curb stomping more before it went mainstream.

    dvd_banner.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    mr0range wrote: »
    Meiz wrote: »
    Either Mike or Jerry probably saw American History X recently.

    Curb stomping has been around before that movie ... AHX just made it popular.

    I liked curb stomping more before it went mainstream.

    i hope gratering never sells out, always stays indie

  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
  • KaennethKaenneth Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Jack Thompson proven correct, video games do cause violence.

    ...but only if there arn't enough of them to go around.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    So... is this comic canon you guys

    what

    you know that penny arcade hates continuity right

    and this is like the 4th or 5th time i can remember that gabe has brutally killed tycho?

    I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I love that one too Shoe.

    In fact, I think the ones involving murder are the best.

    That and detachable penises.

    Spoiler:
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The soles of Gabe's shoes must have some great scotchgard action


    Why the rest of the shoe isn't treated is a mystery

    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited March 2007
    wow

    jeez

    now if only damninteresting updated, my day would be complete.

  • CerriusCerrius Registered User
    edited March 2007
    He kicked him so hard his head split in half. A+++++ would read again.

    I think someone could photoshop a Sparta joke into this one.

    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This is all a misunderstanding. Tycho was dead already and Gabe was framed.

    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

  • edited March 2007
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    I tried to make a thread, but the mods just locked it and took away my lunch privledges for the next month. Jokes on them though, come prom time I am going to look so pretty in my dress.

  • edited March 2007
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    I tried to make a thread, but the mods just locked it and took away my lunch privledges for the next month. Jokes on them though, come prom time I am going to look so pretty in my dress.

    I just turned 20 today

    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited March 2007
    That comic was hilarious

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • mr0rangemr0range Registered User
    edited March 2007
    This is all a misunderstanding. Tycho was dead already and Gabe was framed.

    Luckily Crissy overheard the whole thing from the kitchen

    dvd_banner.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    mr0range wrote: »
    This is all a misunderstanding. Tycho was dead already and Gabe was framed.

    Luckily Crissy overheard the whole thing from the kitchen

    I don't know what that is a reference to but...

    OBJECTION!
    Your honor, if you look at this evidence I'm sure you'll see the contradiction here...

    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    I tried to make a thread, but the mods just locked it and took away my lunch privledges for the next month. Jokes on them though, come prom time I am going to look so pretty in my dress.

    I just turned 20 today

    Congrats, 23 here. And this comic wins best gift of the day because the only other present I got was having to do 100 pushups courtesy of my training chief.

  • edited March 2007
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    I tried to make a thread, but the mods just locked it and took away my lunch privledges for the next month. Jokes on them though, come prom time I am going to look so pretty in my dress.

    I just turned 20 today

    Congrats, 23 here. And this comic wins best gift of the day because the only other present I got was having to do 100 pushups courtesy of my training chief.

    yeah, this is a pretty rad gift

    I'm still kinda sour about not getting anything good on the VC for my Wii today though

    Don't try to talk to me like you're somebody.

    You aren't shit to me.

    Got that?
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Menace wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Best birthday present I've gotten.

    is it your birthday today?

    I tried to make a thread, but the mods just locked it and took away my lunch privledges for the next month. Jokes on them though, come prom time I am going to look so pretty in my dress.

    I just turned 20 today

    Congrats, 23 here. And this comic wins best gift of the day because the only other present I got was having to do 100 pushups courtesy of my training chief.

    yeah, this is a pretty rad gift

    I'm still kinda sour about not getting anything good on the VC for my Wii today though

    Yeah, what's up with that; they late or something?

    Steam.gif Galedrid - WoW.gif Benediction - bnet.gif Galedrid#1367
    Origin.png Galedrid - FFXI.png Kingshand - FFXIV.png Galedrid Kingshand
    360.png Galedrid - WiiU.gif Galedrid - 3DS.png 3222-6858-1045
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I like this comic which should come as a shock to no one who knows me.

    darthsig.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    He made a PEZ dispenser out of him.

    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • jwalkjwalk frosty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This Penny Arcade thing, it's kind of funny. I dunno, it could really take off. Who knows.

  • OolongOolong Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    How long until someone recolors Gabe's penis pants?

  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal Flo-ridaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    best comic in months

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Just saw it. That was awesome, laughed out loud, good 'n' hearty-like.

    steam_sig.png
  • [Tycho?][Tycho?] Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Counter stomp.

    ragesig.jpg

  • Cpt. YamiCpt. Yami Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Damned funny.......new meaning to the term "Counter stomp"

  • StavrenStavren Registered User
    edited March 2007
    How long has it been since the last brutal death comic?

    Bitch-ass stav is on my d, i-c-k
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Cpt. Yami wrote: »
    Damned funny.......new meaning to the term "Counter stomp"

    I think counter stomp would have to be a term before it can have a new meaning

    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
This discussion has been closed.