As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D&D4E "Stick In The Mud" Game Interest/Recruit

HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Critical Failures
stickinthemud.png

Alright soon I'll have time to run a second game in my bit of spare time.

This will be an adventure that was recently published in Dragon Magazine, because I kinda want to check it out. If you want to play, please to not be reading that particular adventure article.

However for those who are subscribers this article has information about the setting and it seems fine for players to read. If instead you want to keep more of a sense of wonder about things or you are not a subscriber, the setting info below will do you just fine.
Man, life is crappy. And not in the ordinary peasants digging through filth for turnips crappy, like a comet smashed the shit out of your homeland crappy.

Yeah. This big ass meteor ruined life for most people even as it passed overhead, THEN crashed into the earth and blew out everyone's eardrums... then lit up the sky with an ominous red glow. Then it vanished. Fucking meteors, they think they can do whatever they want.

Anyway, this nice little wild uncivilized circle-of-life-with-hugs-and-bunnies place (well probably not but people like to remember it that way) got a big massive valley carved in it. It is now known locally as The Chaos Scar. Nice ring to it, that. This wound in your once-verdant homeland is over a mile long and hundreds of feet deep. And we're not even to the best part: things got even worse after that. Bad shit started happening for no reason at all, people turned on each other, killed one another over slights, probably crapped themselves something fierce, and so in a short amount of time... the biggest assholes around became very powerful and influential.

Sure, some folks tried to make it better. A guy who called himself "king" for a while (we're not sure if he was really a king or he was an Emperor Norton kind of guy and people just figured it was worth a shot to go along with it) built a big wall thinking that this could prevent the tide of fiends that live in and around the Scar from coming into civilized territory. This was unfortunately and predictably ineffective. The wall didn't last long, and it has a lot of holes in it.

And sure, some brave souls said, "well fuck that noise, let's take the fight to them!" Sadly, people who go into the Scar tend not to come out... and there are no shortage of stories about its weirdness and the potential treasure that beckons adventurers. Which of course means people keep going in. It might just work and result in fantastic wealth and power... or at least less crappiness. It might even be you!

Welcome to your crappy world, adventurers. There's nowhere to go but up!

Looking fer:
  • 1st level adventurers.
  • Builds of said adventurers may feature content as it is now in the Character Builder. No monster races please. Goliaths are encouraged... for some reason. It's the very early morning right now so I just kinda said that without thinking much about it.
  • A bit about your character and how they might think of themselves in this wild wild west of deep forests, festering swamps, pastoral grasslands, aaand... a very scary foreboding place that looms on the horizon and purportedly contains horrors that will kill everyone ever forever (probably). Like... a background, I guess. Only limitation I would impose would be that you've haven't yet ventured past the "King's Wall" into the lands of the Scar, and its surrounding areas where bad things happen.
  • Just a suggestion, but maybe to be tending away from glitz and glamour on your characters. Even if they're dignified and austere, rub some dirt on 'em. Or you could surprise me by doing the opposite! There's really no telling with me sometimes.
  • How often you tend to post. Don't lie, I can look it up in your profile. Liars.
  • You could gimmie a quote. Like example dialogue. Like something your character would have said recently, regardless of content or context. What does your character sound like?
  • Please submit characters sheets via http://4e.orokos.com/sheets/ in case you have character builder. It's a very nice page that our own Infidel made and I'd say he did a damn good job. Failing that, a statblock or http://www.myth-weavers.com/ character sheet. Please don't just post the text output of character builder, it looks ugly to me.

Also, my favorite line from the author of this setting is: "One of the goals of this campaign is to reduce the workload of DMs running it." Well, hot damn. Get to work! Name some names, maybe some important NPCs around. Name some places, maybe your crappy mud village. Come up with a bit of history to which your character is attached, like maybe your grandfather was the first one to figure out not to drink downstream of where you wash the crappiness outta your clothes. Have fun with it. Allow me to be lazy.

So I'll take submissions and answer questions until... well until I don't feel like it I guess. I'll play it by ear.

Oh yeah this will be a play by post. I don't have the schedule nor inclination for IRC/Maptools at the moment.

dmsigsmallek3.jpg
Horseshoe on

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    you know i have to do this

edit: i will post every day like a good arc. character concept(s?) to follow

Super Namicchi on
  • WembleyWembley Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I have what some might call interest. I'm relatively new to this section of the forums so I don't have too many posts here but I started in a PbP a couple weeks ago and like to think I post fairly often. I'll work up a character sometime early next week if that's not too late.

Wembley on
  • TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    This looks interesting...

Judging from the pic in the OP, it looks like bullywugs, or slaads (or a freakish combination of both !o_O)

By monster races, does that include races like revenants, githzeria and wilden too (AKA DDI only races)?

And any alignment constraints? thinking on posting a warlock here.

TiamatZ on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Gennal Aleman

http://4e.orokos.com/sheets/1184

Background:
    Gennal is not used to having power. He never expected to be the essence of a sidereal force. He expected to inherit the inn from his father, and make his living selling food and rooms to travelers, as his family has done for as long as he can remember. Unfortunately, all of his expectations have now been shattered, and he now walks the earth, dreading the power that now resides in him, yet knowing that he must learn to control it, lest it consume him. He hopes that he is not asked to do anything too vile, but with his luck as of late, he figures that's not too likely. He has left his small town searching for anonymity and training, hoping that none of the good people he grew up with realize he now wields the terrible will of the stars. The worst part seems to be that he is beginning to enjoy using such power. Now that the comet has fallen, he has no choice, and seeks to put things right.

I post pretty constantly. Definitely more than is healthy.

"I don't know much about magic, but I know this comet is bad news for everyone. Now, most people with a voice in their ear are crazy, but if I'm doing crazy things to stop whatever it is that's down there, is that so wrong?"

Fencingsax on
  • adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Define 'Monster races'.

Like Kobolds and Orcs, or are Dragonborn in that list, or...

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
    edited October 2009
    as promised, a ton of characters because i don't know what i want to play

Kharnor the Bold
    ANorthman.jpg
    "Have a drink and let me tell you about the time I killed a dire boar with my bare hands!"

Kharnor the Bold is a large human man with a large appetite for drinking, women, and plunder. He tells everyone he was sired by giant orc-bred demon bears. His black hair is caked with dirt and grime and hangs over the many animal skulls tied to his furs.

He has journeyed to the Chaos Scar with his trusty wineskin and great maul to see what these girly-men are so afraid of.

Hilda Silverhammer
    hilda.jpg
    "Under the radiant sunlight, all good things must flourish."

A paladin of Pelor and heiress to the small mining clan Silverhammer, Hilda is a robust and comely dwarf maid with silverspun hair and shining green eyes. A gentle soul, Hilda prefers to settle situations through words rather than steel; when the weapons come out, however, Hilda will gladly crack the skull of the aggressor with her hammer.

She has been sent to the Chaos Scar by the church to investigate the mysterious cult known as the "Brotherhood of the Scar."

Doran of the Closed Fist
    doran.jpg
    "Your techniques are strong but the soul that wields them is weak. I will put them to better use."

Doran is a wandering warrior dedicated to perfecting his dark art. The Closed Fist travels the lands, seeking out skilled warriors and deadly monsters to test his techniques on. He prefers duels with those skilled in the martial arts so that he may kill them and incorporate their techniques into his own; however, recently he has discovered that groups of adventurers can often overcome challenges well beyond the reach of one man, challenges that yield great reward.

Doran has come to the Chaos Scar upon rumors of a potent killing style being developed within the heart of the valley.

Super Namicchi on
  • InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'll have a character up tomorrow. Definitely interested!

InkSplat on
    Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Horseshoe how do you feel about Revenants? Because I have a premise for a Revenant Vestige Warlock I'm itching to play.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Definite interest here. I post... way too often. Let's just say I spend a few hours a day on the boards and leave it at that. :P

Stats:

Tavar, Deva Avenger

Concept:
    Really briefly (because I have to rush off soon, so will update with more later) Tavar is a Deva Avenger who nearly fell into corruption in his last lifetime, and has a few lingering effects that the corruption has left on his soul despite his rebirth. He looks and talks like a regular Deva (very committed to his god, Bahamut, very focused on politeness and taking the high road)... but sometimes he lapses into a bit less dignified and straightforward behaviours. Always when the situation calls for it, and always with the best intentions, but when he lets his Deva facade slip, he can seem almost...human.

Now he has crossed great distances (which I will elaborate on in an effort to help Horseshoe out) to come and help confront the evil of this meteor... confident in his abilities to fight the corruption, and to prevent it from consuming him this time.

El Skid on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    shit that was typed in haste, sorry

i should have said monster manual races

meaning no orcs, bugbears etc

so things like revenants and wilden are cool with me.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
    edited October 2009
    racist against orcs? now you know how i feel about rodians

Super Namicchi on
    edited October 2009
    also multiple character submissions are encouraged

like arc

i will probably never say this again but... arc did a good thing

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
    edited October 2009
    brb getting camera to take picture

Super Namicchi on
  • Ain SophAin Soph Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Meteors crashing into the earth? Crazyness happening? A wall being built around it? WotC totally ripped me off.

That being said, this sounds like fun, I'm totally in.

Ain Soph on
    :whistle:
    edited October 2009
    also tongue in cheek is okay with me dudes

d&d has bone crunching craziness and horror and stuff but ultimately it is a fun and silly little diversion

having characters that were made with some silliness in mind is not a bad thing to me

in fact i will give it a thumbs up

like this

:^:

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • jimninjajimninja Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Horseshoe I absolutely want to do this too, even if I'm already in one of your games

I am reserving this spot for a character post when I get some time

like Monday probably!

jimninja wrote: »
    In the Dwarvenhold of Overlook, some of the older magics have fallen out of style--in today's dangerous world, it's much easier to gird a dwarf in his weight in steel and send him screaming and frothing toward a horde of orcs swinging half that much again on the end of a stick than it is to send the same dwarf through years of training, meditation, and rituals. But in Hammerfast, in the Nentir Vale, there remains a society of warriors dedicated to preserving the ancient ways of war practiced at the dawn of Dwarvendom. These are the Stonespeakers.

Frotha Skorrsvjar is one of these warriors, wielding the primal powers of the bedrock of the world. His hammer is carved in the image of a ram's head, and he carries no shield, for his skin is as hard as the stone from which his city is hewn. He pays service to Moradin, Father of the Dwarves, to his ancestors, and to the earth itself. He has come to the Chaos Scar following tales of the mighty corruption that has seized hold; this wound to the world is nothing less than an affront to all that is holy to Frotha, and he will do all in his power to discover its secrets and cleanse its influence.
    jimninja wrote: »
    Orin the Falconer, Beast Master Ranger, and his faithful companion Cutrus, in the lands surrounding the Chaos Scar

falconer.jpg

character sheet
    Orin hails from the devastated lands surrounding the Chaos Scar. Predictably, his childhood was rough. His father died as a laborer on the King's Wall when the wretched creatures within mounted an attack; thereafter, Orin pledged to return his homeland to peace with the help of his greatest friend in the world, a falcon he calls Cutrus. He and Cutrus have trained in the art of fighting together, Orin with the blade and Cutrus with the gifts his mother gave him.
    youngfalconer.jpg
    young Orin and Cutrus, best of friends!

When Orin came of age, he ventured away from the Chaos Scar to test his skills. Now, he is returned, and he wants only to free his homeland from the horrible blight.
    001orinthefalconercutrus.jpg
    Orin and Cutrus--in control

jimninja on
    0198ec55.jpg
    edited October 2009
    But Horseshoe I thought D&D was supposed to be a crucible of challenge and pain from which only the neckbeardiest of neckbeards emerge unshaven

How can I assert my nerd dominance if we allow fun :<

Fiaryn on
    edited October 2009
    jim! repping the dnd 4e

hi5

Super Namicchi on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm going to have to do this as long as you don't plan to break my heart again.

Hylianbunny on
    edited October 2009
    hylian you know i can't promise that

but ah swear after ah git outta trailer prison we'll buy somethin' nice fer ya wit' the money we got from bein' on that episode of Cops

but you better not touch my cigarettes while i'm gone

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
    edited October 2009
    you guys are gross

Super Namicchi on
  • cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I am interested and will throw something up here later.

cytorak on
  • TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    This post reserved for submission.

Maybe a drow druid or something... unusual.

TiamatZ on
  • BearrorristBearrorrist Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm interested, I'm thinking a dwarf somthing, let me build a guy.

Bearrorrist on
  • jimninjajimninja Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    jim! repping the dnd 4e

hi5

I am all about the dwarves

stock and stone earth and bone motherfuckers

also Fiaryn is right, there is no room in this the manliest of games for any fun, there is only numbers and winning Dungeons & Dragons

jimninja on
    0198ec55.jpg
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Maybe I'll make a Seeker because hey, they're new

deadonthestreet on
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yay characters!

Vimak the Mighty, Goliath WarFighter (hybrid fighter/Warlord)
    Vimak was the chief of his small tribe until the comet came and ruined everything. Well, that's what he says, anyway. Vimak was really the chief's son and his second whilst the chief and the tribe's more capable warriors were down in the plains trading, so technically Vimak was in charge of the tribe's main body when the comet hit, but only because his father was down in the lowlands trading shiny pebbles for meat and good hides with the village of Rounder's Bend (no-one in the tribe ever figured out what the strange folk did with the pebbles, but then they didn't much care as long as they got their food). After the comet hit, though, none of the trading party ever came back, so Vimak set off to find them and deliver the headwoman's admonishments to his father as loudly as they had been delivered to him. Or pretty close anyway; unfortunately the shouting and the aftermath of the big explosion have left Vimak slightly deaf, but that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Marilyn Rounder (half-elf, all crazy ranger, mostly self-taught)
    Marilyn is crazy. Oh my is she ever crazy. But that's pretty understandable given the circumstances. I mean, the world has gone to hell in a hand-basket, after all, and then the handle came off too...
    But for Marilyn, most of this hasn't happened: she's still stuck in the fields around her village of Rounder's Bend (named for a distant ancestor, allegedly) staring into the inferno that used to be her home. The creature that still answers to the outside world calls itself Marilyn, but it isn't really her; it is a creature of mostly rage seeded with a little animal cunning and just enough honest intelligence to know not to try to kill people without cause. Mostly though it wants to kill the fireball that hurt Marilyn so badly. Whether it hopes this will simply bring Marilyn back, or somehow undo the annihilation of Rounder's Bend is unclear, but also largely irrelevant; if you are between "Marilyn" and the Scar, you are in grave danger of being spitted upon her blades.

Uthal Thalai, Goliath Warden
    Uthal was studying the arts of the Warden in the mountains when the comet hit. The impact so disrupted the natural order of the world that her teacher, the great Kordak Stonefist, was nearly killed by the reverberations in the web of primal energies that cross the land. Even now, he is only occasionally concious, describing at these times the great battle the World itself is fighting against the un-nature brought by the comet and his need to help. Uthal, for her part, was also affected by the disruption, but not nearly as much as her mentor. In fact, her connection to the world seems to have become even stronger in the aftermath of the impact and she has set out from the hidden training camp to locate the heart of the disruption and destroy or contain it if possible and so save her World and her Master.

"Trueshot" Aelar, Elven trick-shooter (seeker)
    Aelar used to be a wandering showman of a sort, going from village to village impressing the locals with the range and power of his bow and performing stunts for small coin, as well as accepting contracts to hunt particularly recalcitrant wildlife if the village headman was fed up with complaints about wild boar destroying crops or some such. When the comet landed, he was heading to the village he called home, Rounder's Bend to visit with his daughter and her mother (whom he had once impressed a little too much with the "reach" and "power" of his "bow"), but got caught in the blast that followed in the impact's wake. When he recovered from the blast, he found that he had changed subtly; he could feel the grass beneath his feet reaching toward the sun and the insects around him searching for pollen, and when he fired his bow, he discovered that it burst into flame when he thought about it...
    Now, racked with grief for little Marilyn, he wants nothing more than to end the corruption brought about by the comet, but first he has to figure out what happened to him.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    edited October 2009
    Huh that Seeker is almost the exact same one I just made. But that's cool I also made another character.

Murg, Exceptionally Pissed Off Avenger

"Fuck. This."

Murg was a really lazy Githzerai. Somehow, probably because he was good with a sword, he got drafted into a war band, going around to different planes, stabbing mind flayers. The stabbing part wasn't bad, it was the planar travel, and having to do it on other peoples' timeframes.

So, the war band came to this nice little plane to clean out a small mind flayer encampment. It was quiet here. Also, giant monsters and random elemental storms didn't try to kill you every time you went outside. It was way better than living in the elemental chaos. So, when the war band was prepping to go back home, Murg slipped away and didn't go with them. Yeah ok maybe they'll be pissed and come looking for him one day, maybe they won't.

So here he was, free, in a place that wasn't awful. He soon realized that his green skin didn't go over great with the general public, but man, whatever, still better than giant lightning beasts roaming around. He even took up with the church of Ioun where he was pretty well accepted.

Then everything went to shit. This giant fire rock fell from the sky and smashed everything up. Big old ugly monsters started showing up. Total flashback to back home. So again he took up the sword, this time of his own free will, to help protect the church that had helped him out. One day he wants to go down to that hole, and stab the giant fire rock right in its eye for fucking things up for him.

Potential characters you can use:
    Gith that're looking for him
    The priest at the temple he worships at
    The mayor of the town that really hates having a green skinned dude with a huge sword living close by

Total Posts: 36,806

deadonthestreet on
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sorry man, I was typing all that up and posted before I saw that you wanted to do a seeker too.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I think I'm going to be throwing up a pretty-pretty princess who wields the might of butterflies and flowers. For some reason that just feels like a good time in the making.

I just need to figure out a good class for it.

Oh, also, Horseshoe, how do you feel about tweaking of damage-type? Like, changing something that does fire damage into something that does psychic so that it fits a character concept a little better?

InkSplat on
    Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
    edited October 2009
    Not a problem at all, after actually making the character I became significantly less enthusiastic about it.

deadonthestreet on
  • adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Haskan Pellicas, Dragonborn Warlord
    dragonborn.jpg
    "You will tell me where to find him, or you will find your head impaled on a pike. Choose wisely."
    Haskan was supposed to be the leader of an expedition into the Scar. However, the night before his party was to leave, the village was caught by surprise by a rival village. The village was burnt to the ground and all were slain save one- Haskan. Though he seeks revenge for his village, he remains determined to go into the Scar and figure out who the fuck that meteor thinks it is. He is cold and slow to trust.

Mika Sorban, Human Paladin
    tiriel.jpg
    "This land is broken. So naturally, someone must un-break it. I wish I could say it more elegantly."
    Mika was supposed to be her village's next leader; despite her gender she had a knack for tactics and leadership. However, everything changed when she found herself caught in a mudslide. Trapped beneath the mud, she thought her life was forfeit until she saw an angel, a pure white Dragonborn. The Dragonborn told her he was a servant of Avandra, and that she would spare Mika's life if she swore to worship her. She accepted, and the Dragonborn told her that Avandra wished for Mika to take fate into her own hands.

From then Mika's mind was made. No longer would she be the heir-in-waiting. She would bring change upon this scarred land by taking on the fiends of the Chaos Scar... perhaps she could unite the land in the process.

Mika is generally a good person, though not exactly following what everyone expects a paladin to be. She's witty, wise, and not keen to fulfill a 'woman's' role.

I post fairly frequently, and have not played a PbP or D&D before.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
    edited October 2009
    William "Shrike" Flynn, Revenant Warlock
    Revenant-164x300.jpg

William "Shrike" Flynn is the one of the best of his trade. Thief, opportunist, grave robber, and overall champion of all causes lucrative in merry olde Inoa. Or rather he was before, like most of his ilk, ambition led him to get in over his head. An attempt at plundering a well known (and well feared) barrow several miles away from the city led to him taking a knife in the lungs and his "partners" making off with his share of the loot.

That was not to be the end of him, however for his flickering spark of life was too useful to be wholly extinguished. The spirits of the barrow ached to live again, to be free, and in William...they had a way. He has risen again as a host to many spirits, his mind a flurry of conflicting desires and ambitions with only one unifying focus: The Chaos Scar. He knows not why the Scar is so important, only that seeking it is vital to his continued unlife. His very identity oft endangered by being drowned out in the sea of voices in his head, he is nevertheless unwilling to give in to death.

Indeed, he is still possessed of many of the self-preservationist tendencies of William Flynn, if not many of his memories. He remembers not his name, only his former "call card" which may well draw unwanted attention in the days to come. Few would recognize the gaunt frenetic features of the reborn Shrike as the master thief of Inoa, however.

I probably post on these boards too much

Fiaryn on
    edited October 2009
    multiple character applications are encouraged

i'd love to get to see a few seekers, interested how the class will play

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
    edited October 2009
    If inspiration strikes me, I'll append a second character below William.

Buuut I tend to only post a character application if the concept really grabs me, otherwise my interest would probably peter out mid-game and that's no good.

Fiaryn on
    edited October 2009
    well yeah, i'm just sayin' if you got more than one idea you really like go for it guys

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    i'd love to get to see a few seekers, interested how the class will play

There is a really limited power and feat selection right now, unfortunately, so they're all going to be nearly identical.

deadonthestreet on
  • hotranhotran Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Is there a deadline for submissions? I'm on the road, miles from any DnD resources, until Monday morning, but I've been looking for a game on these forums since I joined (not so long ago). I'll post as often as required, promise.

Character-wise, I'm leaning towards submitting a warlock, but if there are roles that need filling, I'm up for pretty much anything.

hotran on
    The Long Way Down: Clank, Warforged Fighter
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well, I feel like I need to apply, so hopefully I'll have something up here soon.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Any comedy arc is also best with a straight man, remember.

Fencingsax on