Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AusPAX Thread IV - PERTH DrunkPAX - December 12 - Details in OP!

VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable!Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Singularity Engine++
All righty you know how this works by now. If for whatever reason you don't, click the spoiler down there. (Or get out we don't want you here.)
Spoiler:

SPECIAL EVENT: THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN COOKIE EXCHANGE

RULES

1. You must live in Australia. New Zealanders maybe too, I don't know.

2. You must have a valid mailing address which someone can mail you a package in the November - late December time frame.

3. YOU GOTTA BAKE. I'm taking out the cookies for money rule because that's no fun. And I don't wanna make cookies and not get any cookies in return. What can you do with cash? nothing that's what.

4. Please don't be a dick. We generally all know each other in this thread so if you sign up and don't send anything you'll get some cranky faces like whoa.

5. Like other gift exchanges, this is a SECRET exchange. You won't know who your partner is. Some of you dudes don't do the secret satans, but it's only secret until the package is received. Please go ahead and write a little note saying who it's from and tell your recipient about your day or something! Then they can post to say thank you and include photos of themselves eating your delicious cookies and spilling crumbs all over everything.

HOW DO I JOIN IN ON THIS?
Sign up by sending a Private Message to #pipe containing the following information in the following format:

1. First + Last Name
2. Full Mailing Address
3. Any allergies or "Things you don't like " - this will be passed on to your Cookie exchange partner.

Once you send the PM (and it's done right), you'll be added to a list in the OP.

PARTICIPANTS:
#pipe

PERTH - December 12 (TBC)
Spoiler:

SYDNEY
Spoiler:

MELBOURNE
Spoiler:

BRISBANE - TBC
Spoiler:

CANBERRA
Spoiler:

OTHER NEAT PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA: Glorfindel (Gold Coast), marty_0001

HONORARY AUSTRALIANS:
- Vivixenne (because I've got some Australian in me every so often)
- Jordyn (because Butler said so and I can't deny Butler anything)
- Cardboard Tube (because he grew up in QLD and lives in the UK but WANTS to be in the US what the hell)
- Larlar (because he can edit other people's posts)

Check this post frequently for updates on events and other things Australian! Feel free to join us if you'll be available!

PREVIOUS GATHERINGS (I will find the links to the pictures at my leisure unless you want to help me)
Spoiler:

Vivixenne on

This discussion has been closed.