Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Last Supper

StaleStale Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Social Entropy++
last_supper_davinci.jpg

No. Not that.

This.

morton2.jpg

What is your last supper SE++? Your Death-Row Meal? What do you want to be the last food you ever eat?

What is the taste that you want lingering on your tongue as you shuffle off this mortal coil?

For me? My grandfathers freshly caught and fried catfish, my grandmothers biscuits with honey-butter, a slab of Delmonico's Prime Rib, a huge slice of Gino's East sausage and mushroom pizza, an Al's Italian Beef sandwich, and a La Bamba's Combo burrito.

Serve it with a good Bourbon and Coke.

Give me all that, and if it doesn't kill me on it's own, I'll be ready to die.

What's yours?

Stale on
easysig2.jpg