As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Post Your Stupid Roomba: Robot Edition

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Vitamin E doofus

#pipe on
  • tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    gentlemen, i implore you to help me

for some reason, since about a month ago, the bridge of my nose (and only that area of my nose) has taken to drying out and peeling. mostly this happens overnight i suppose, since i wake up and have to scrub that shit off and put some lotion on the spot.

anything I can do to prevent it?

Aw, I'm sorry. My skin gets a little dry during winter. Be sure to exfoliate, dry your nose, and moisturize. During the day, I use a really good moisturizer with SPF. Before bed, I use a richer one. Also, drink plenty of water so your skin can heal itself and maybe eat some blueberries, more greens, or take a multivitamin.

tastypastry on
  • edited October 2009
    t tweaked_bat_ more pictures of guitars pls

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    my shower is broken

the pipe

it shakes

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Stale wrote: »

Is this the thing off weebl & bob?

Not sure how that place manages to consistently deliver such amazing flash animations.

Lots of drugs I'm guessing.

oh good lord another masterpiece

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

for some reason, since about a month ago, the bridge of my nose (and only that area of my nose) has taken to drying out and peeling. mostly this happens overnight i suppose, since i wake up and have to scrub that shit off and put some lotion on the spot.

in addition to what was said, be careful not to rub your face dry with a towel after you wash it or shower, just lightly pat it with a towel

Vitamin E cream or oil works well, but if it's really dried out aloe vera works wonders.

ZeroFill on
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    and libya. Truly some esteemed neighbours there.

you sure about that?

800px-Non-Metric_User.svg.png

How come 20% of Canada uses imperial units?

The_Scarab on
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »

you sure about that?

How come 20% of Canada uses imperial units?

That's, um, Alaska

e: I know, it never made any sense to me growing up either

Mr. Buttons on
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to think Scarab knows that

aka it was a joke

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Not a joke. Just deep seated canadian bitterness.

The_Scarab on
  • edited October 2009
    If the british had bought alaska off the russians, we would probably have had sarah palin instead of kim campbell as our first female prime minister.

i cannot stop screaming in my mind

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Stale wrote: »

Is this the thing off weebl & bob?

Not sure how that place manages to consistently deliver such amazing flash animations.

Lots of drugs I'm guessing.

This is the most gold

A million golds

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • NebulousQNebulousQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    If the british had bought alaska off the russians, we would probably have had sarah palin instead of kim campbell as our first female prime minister.

We americans still have a chance to make her our first female president!

NebulousQ on
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I can't imagine how much damage that woman would cause leading a country... even if it was only for 4 months like Campbell

Mr. Buttons on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'm afraid these are the only other pictures that currently exist of my equipment. I should take some nice photos of my Highway One Tele some time, it needs some lovin'.
    Ugh smudgy fingerprints goooo awaaaay (I really shoulda cleaned that shit before taking photos)
    2m6o9dj.jpg

Micro-stack
    28iylfr.jpg

Tweaked_Bat_ on
    edited October 2009

In a British governed Alaska she would never have gotten anywhere in politics.

Because we're smart and would have sold on that hellhole to the Russians for a tidy profit at the beginning of the Cold War

The_Scarab on
    edited October 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'm afraid these are the only other pictures that currently exist of my equipment. I should take some nice photos of my Highway One Tele some time, it needs some lovin'.
    Ugh smudgy fingerprints goooo awaaaay (I really shoulda cleaned that shit before taking photos)
    2m6o9dj.jpg

Micro-stack
    28iylfr.jpg

How do you feel about your marshall? Can it get more than 80s rock and metallica tones?

HellaJeff on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Because we're smart and would have sold on that hellhole to the Russians for a tidy profit at the beginning of the Cold War

STEWARDS REVERSE FOLLY

Alternatively, NOT SO FAST RUSSIA! YOU'VE REVEALED MY TRAP CARD!

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

you sure about that?

pangeasaurus.jpg

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

STEWARDS REVERSE FOLLY

Steward's?

Really teefs?

I'm ashamed.

NotASenator on
    edited October 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    for shame teefs

and I thought you were Canadian

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    edited October 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    that's kinda the point

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    HellaJeff wrote: »

2m6o9dj.jpg

Micro-stack
    28iylfr.jpg

How do you feel about your marshall? Can it get more than 80s rock and metallica tones?

Eh I'm not a "pro" so for me the sound is pretty ok I guess? Its clean channel is pretty nice, and the overdrive channel is actually surpisingly nice, it actually gets a bit of range between the two extremes of "just distorted" and "metallica distorted".

But I'm hanging out to pick up a nice little tube amp down the track, which would definitely shit all over the Micro-stack.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    HellaJeff wrote: »

2m6o9dj.jpg

Micro-stack
    28iylfr.jpg

Eh I'm not a "pro" so for me the sound is pretty ok I guess? Its clean channel is pretty nice, and the overdrive channel is actually surpisingly nice, it actually gets a bit of range between the two extremes of "just distorted" and "metallica distorted".

But I'm hanging out to pick up a nice little tube amp down the track, which would definitely shit all over the Micro-stack.

I think I got hooked up with a dude who will be teaching me to build tube amps. Hellll yyeaaaa.

I am worried marshalls would do the digitech thing, where you plug it in and every guitar sounds the same.

HellaJeff on
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ZeroFill wrote: »

in addition to what was said, be careful not to rub your face dry with a towel after you wash it or shower, just lightly pat it with a towel

Vitamin E cream or oil works well, but if it's really dried out aloe vera works wonders.
    thanks folks i will try these things

Faricazy on
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ooh sweet lemonade

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    edited October 2009
    Those videos get me everytime

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    spono wrote: »

I missed the Shut Up Woman Get On My Horse conversation?

Damn.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I wonder if Stale is working on battlefield heroes

maybe thats why it sucks so bad

I mean who can turn out a quality product with www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com looping in the background

ZeroFill on
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    I wonder if Stale is working on battlefield heroes

maybe thats why it sucks so bad

I mean who can turn out a quality product with www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com looping in the background

I can attest that calculus is harder with this looping.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    i should clean my desk area and the bedroom so i can post them in here

mully on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2009
    I just found this site and there's a lot of cool stuff on it.

I really like the look of this, although it looks more like something you'd see in an office/hotel lobby than in your house.

Garlic Bread on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited November 2009
    That looks like the most uncomfortable workstation ever.

bombardier on
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    bombardier wrote: »
    That looks like the most uncomfortable workstation ever.

Art.

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
    edited November 2009
    Looks retarded.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png