As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]!

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    What is kinda funny is that we have been musing over the differences beetween the VSOP and the XO

while laughing at how we are such pretentious wankers sometimes

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Woooo Atelier Annie!

Frosteey on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well that last statement is kind of true, Quizzy, but they're becoming a lot friendlier to use.

That's true. My dad and my mom, neither of which I would call tech savvy people, are now running ubuntu on their machines because all they do on their computers is surf the web, email, word process and the like and they got tired of paying for OSes and programs.

Inquisitor on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh god are we really going to have this argument again?

I mean what is there to really even argue.

Macs are pricey, but do what they aim to do very well. Windows machines are cheaper, run quite fine these days, and can run the most programs, especially in terms of gaming. And Linux wins if you are the type of person who has the time to sit down and figure it out.
    <3

MikeMan on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well that last statement is kind of true, Quizzy, but they're becoming a lot friendlier to use.

If I'm not a dorf by sundown I will get in a fey mood and craft a legendary goblet out of your skull Yami

Dude, you were in round one. You're a Fish Cleaner. We have a great many fish.

Do you keep a blog or something on it

@Quizzy that's what I'm sayin. Things like Ubuntu are basically plug and play for a majority of the userbase these days.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited October 2009
    desc wrote: »
    I think we were all like 21-22ish when we logged off the other night. I had a chance to play a little bit yesterday morning and dinged up to 24 or so. I grabbed a few new weapons and then bought some $80,000 sniper rifle out of the vending machine. The thing is sexual healing. My sniper proficiency is still ass, but this thing has stopping power and accuracy.

My new smg has no real zoom, so it's good up close, but the sniper rifle is my new go-to when I want to reach out and fuck someone.

Oh, and I respecced all assassination, just bullet damage boosts and accuracy boosts all around.

Well if both of you are at level 24 I might try to sneak some levels in before we start playing tonight.

Inquisitor on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ryadic (Carpenter), Quid (Bowyer), Adbhyius (Jewler), Gonum (Fish Dissector), Arch (Butcher), syndalis (Herbalist), JustinSane (Peasant), RMS Oceanic (Peasant), and Sos (Peasant).

EDIT: Likely to change, especially since peasants need a job assigned.

So... I'm Jesus, right?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • SosSos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ryadic (Carpenter), Quid (Bowyer), Adbhyius (Jewler), Gonum (Fish Dissector), Arch (Butcher), syndalis (Herbalist), JustinSane (Peasant), RMS Oceanic (Peasant), and Sos (Peasant).

I am honored to grovel.

(AND THEN INCITE REVOLUTION!)

Sos on
    edited October 2009
    woo jeweler

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited October 2009
    can I get me some dwarf bitches

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Heeeeeeere fishy, fishy, fishy!

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited October 2009
    Yami knows that he can't make me a Dorf because I would just give all the other Dorf's my STDs.

Inquisitor on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Inquisitorrrrrr.

I require more Borderlands.
    do you have a char around level 24?

if so i'd be happy to play tonight with you

My main is 25. (Or maybe 21? I can't remember...21 sounds right).

So when are we doing this shit guys.

This will give me the motivation to knock my homework out early in the day.

I think we were all like 21-22ish when we logged off the other night. I had a chance to play a little bit yesterday morning and dinged up to 24 or so. I grabbed a few new weapons and then bought some $80,000 sniper rifle out of the vending machine. The thing is sexual healing. My sniper proficiency is still ass, but this thing has stopping power and accuracy.

My new smg has no real zoom, so it's good up close, but the sniper rifle is my new go-to when I want to reach out and fuck someone.

Oh, and I respecced all assassination, just bullet damage boosts and accuracy boosts all around.
    so you're a siren? nice! i love them as support classes.

inky what is your main, a hunter or a soldier? i forget.

i'm a bloodwing hunter and it's fucking tits diesel

MikeMan on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    i like finding a Horrible Thing, then scrolling down and learning it has been debunked

whee neutral state of affairs

Rust on
    edited October 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    so you're a siren? nice! i love them as support classes.

inky what is your main, a hunter or a soldier? i forget.

i'm a bloodwing hunter and it's fucking tits diesel

I'm a soldier. Currently all my points are in the healing tree, but future points are going into my damage tree.

Because if I hit harder, I heal for more. I love this game.

Inquisitor on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yami knows that he can't make me a Dorf because I would just give all the other Dorf's my STDs.

I'm dorfing in posting order from the top of page 73. And you're all going to die as soon as the shit hits the fan. And all the peasants are in the military now.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    fuckin nerdos

i want borderlands

ahh but no rest, no time for videogames until i get a job offer
    no sir
    none
    but once i get one, then fuck i'm playing videogames all the goddamn time

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Google Docs always gave my papers crazy formatting problems. I much prefer Dropbox.

TL DR on
    edited October 2009
    incidentally any pundit or journalist who calls something they don't like "unfortunate" can burn in hell forever

unable to die

Rust on
    edited October 2009
    E 1999 Eternal. I love this album.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    me sleepy :(

BobCesca on
    edited October 2009
    jesus guys

fuck american politics

you know what our hot issues are?

the opposition feels that the current government has been more of the oil income than there's point in spending to limit the effects of the bad conjecture swings

that's how horrible it is right now

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Rust wrote: »
    incidentally any pundit or journalist who calls something they don't like "unfortunate" can burn in hell forever

unable to die

I find Rust pretty unfortunate.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    And whooooaaa you can zoom in/out with the mouse wheel. My mind, she is blown.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited October 2009
    pfffaahahahahaha

hey guys guess what south florida's biggest crime is

here is a hint, it just beat out cocaine abuse

go on and guess

give up?

it is medicare fraud

Rust on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

You, you know I am a vegetarian right? I really hope you do because that makes this the most amazing turn of events ever

Arch on
    edited October 2009

unable to die

I find Rust pretty unfortunate.

you are not a pundit or journalist, you are just a singularitarian

watery adjectives like that are practically part of the lingo

Rust on
    edited October 2009
    pfffaahahahahaha

go on and guess

give up?

it is medicare fraud

Why's this funny?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2009
    Arch wrote: »
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

You, you know I am a vegetarian right? I really hope you do because that makes this the most amazing turn of events ever

Before you showed up, Hakke was doing all the butchering, spending her days sitting in a room, the smell of death visibly filling up the kitchen.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fuck sake

I thought my dad needed help with real work out the back

nope, raking leaves

:x

Tav on
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

Before you showed up, Hakke was doing all the butchering, spending her days sitting in a room, the smell of death visibly filling up the kitchen.

Erie.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

and I am pretty much a carnivore who supplements his all-meat diet with some fruits, veggies and nuts.

B I Z A R R O F O R T R E S S

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • SosSos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Google Docs always gave my papers crazy formatting problems. I much prefer Dropbox.

If this turns out good...

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU <3<3<3<3<3<3:mrgreen:

Sos on
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

I bet her dorf was able to get laid, though.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Ryadic wrote: »
    pfffaahahahahaha

go on and guess

give up?

it is medicare fraud

Why's this funny?

old people live there.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
    edited October 2009
    Hahaha. It's all random. Dorfs show up knowing some skills, and I just went down the list renaming everyone. Enjoy slaughtering goats and marmots, Arch. Bwa hahahahahahaha!

YamiNoSenshi on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    yeah! it's the good part of the day! Studying=watching Xena :P

BobCesca on
    edited October 2009
    More dorfs!

Ahahahahah!

So Hakks and I are responsible for slaughtering all the kittens? I am oddly ok with this

Arch on
    edited October 2009
    awww goats and marmots? no kitten killing?

Arch on
This discussion has been closed.