Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Everyone show me your boobs [camwhore]

15758596062

Posts

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    who are you?

    Hurley from lost?

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    oh ha ha

    no it was hair stuff for like, a stylish zombie? it didn't end up quite how I wanted

    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I know everyone wants more pics of me! so here you go

    5294_540445236659_40801257_31866823_1837417_n.jpg

    2848_642746548808_20713946_38885265_8266931_n.jpg

    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Blankspace wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    skull man that finger looks like you're just experimenting with giving the finger

    like you aren't really sure that giving the finger is for you and you are just trying it out just this once

    addfc6695f4e.jpg
    asfasfasfn.jpg

    Thank you for taking charge of this situation, blankspace.


    About time we had a real man around the house.

    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    who are you?

    Hurley from lost?

    A young, skinny Jack Black.

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    rane do you have any pics of you on your bus

    on cocaine

    just rocking out

    ·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh wow, this thread is still open

    Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    bucketman you should shave your face

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Only two more pages until this thread gets closed! You better use them well.

    ·
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    rane do you have any pics of you on your bus

    on cocaine

    just rocking out

    haven't had my picture taken outside of GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS and the like for like 3 years

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
    ·
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited November 2009
    sarukun wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    who are you?

    Hurley from lost?

    A young, skinny Jack Black.

    jack white yo

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    4d445017818c.jpg

    look how happy-go-lucky I am

    who could hate this dude

    ·
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    you got a liz lemon face

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    you got a liz lemon face

    oh my god

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    hee hee I made a model

    371model1.png

    lost_sig2.png
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    it was nice knowing you, camwhore thread

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Bucketman wrote: »
    2848_642746548808_20713946_38885265_8266931_n.jpg

    shavethatshit.jpg

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    it was nice knowing you, camwhore thread

    and here you didn't even show off your tits

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    ha, I see it

    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    bucketman you should shave your face

    That is a lie. I have side burns but I do not have a beard.

    ·
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited November 2009
    keith that's really not addressing the root of the problem

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    bucketman you should shave your face

    That is a lie. I have side burns but I do not have a beard.

    spheres don't have sides

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    it was nice knowing you, camwhore thread

    and here you didn't even show off your tits

    don't worry, I'll send you a PM

    ·
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Blankspace wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    skull man that finger looks like you're just experimenting with giving the finger

    like you aren't really sure that giving the finger is for you and you are just trying it out just this once

    addfc6695f4e.jpg
    asfasfasfn.jpg


    flip.jpg

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Callin' up the four gays, we are putting Queer Eye back on the air for a special Skull Man/Bucketman double feature.

    2 Guys, 4 Gays, we'll call it.

    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aphostile wrote: »
    flip.jpg

    This was a mistake.

    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    bucketman you should shave your face

    That is a lie. I have side burns but I do not have a beard.

    spheres don't have sides

    ohhh :( why you gotta go for the fat jokes :(

    Also that is a nice photoshop job with the burns

    ·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Holy shit Aphostile

    Your eyes

    Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    sarukun wrote: »
    Callin' up the four gays, we are putting Queer Eye back on the air for a special Skull Man/Bucketman double feature.

    2 Guys, 4 Gays, we'll call it.

    no thanks I'm super cool and handsome already

    ·
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    aphostile looks like he should be trying to kill bruce willis

    lost_sig2.png
    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    Callin' up the four gays, we are putting Queer Eye back on the air for a special Skull Man/Bucketman double feature.

    2 Guys, 4 Gays, we'll call it.

    no thanks I'm super cool and handsome already

    That's what everyone thinks until they are fixed.

    ·
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    aphostile looks like he should be trying to kill harrison ford

    SIG.gif
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    keith that's really not addressing the root of the problem

    dosomepushups.jpg

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    keith that's really not addressing the root of the problem

    dosomepushups.jpg

    D:

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    it was nice knowing you, camwhore thread

    and here you didn't even show off your tits

    don't worry, I'll send you a PM

    i'll be waiting

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You can still see a bit of his elbow!

    Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

    ·
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    in...in before the lock

    lost_sig2.png
    ·
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    no regrets

    lost_sig2.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    bucketman you should shave your face

    That is a lie. I have side burns but I do not have a beard.

    spheres don't have sides

    ohhh :( why you gotta go for the fat jokes :(

    Also that is a nice photoshop job with the burns

    i like you bucketman

    i'm just trying to help a brotha out

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    At the rate it's been going it will be locked in about 3 hours.

    ·
This discussion has been closed.