Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Elderly Masturbation,Logic7 records nonconsenting naked women and sexual partners

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    yeah he sent me a message about how he's the sole provider for his family and now he's worried his reputation will be ruined if/when he gets fired and they'll be out on the street

so is he secretly recording his wife in case she claims he raped her or..?

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    skull change the title to reflect more on the glory of the first 12 pages

those were more innocent times

• nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    should...should mully add him as a saintee?

5zqiq8.jpg
    Steam PSN: natek7
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    hey now, we're not actually saying logic7 is a rapist. in fact, there's no real proof outside of his posts stating that he likes to videotape little girls at the local playground and store those tapes next to his computer which has dozens of bookmarks to the NAMBLA forums.

but why hasn't logic7 denied he's a rapist? it's a little strange after all. if he didn't do it he should just come clean and deny it. why hasn't he done this yet?

ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    five stars, thread

five stars

• MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited November 2009
    yeah he sent me a message about how he's the sole provider for his family and now he's worried his reputation will be ruined if/when he gets fired and they'll be out on the street

what kind of family man carries around a camera to record other women?

xet8c.gif
  • KlundtasaurKlundtasaur Registered User
    edited November 2009
    skull change the title to reflect more on the glory of the first 12 pages

those were more innocent times

:^:

Ilinana wrote: »
    I find it highly offensive that the topic of this thread is "Getting Offended: The New National Pastime."
  • DubhDubh Sailor V Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    hey now, we're not actually saying logic7 is a rapist. in fact, there's no real proof outside of his posts stating that he likes to videotape little girls at the local playground and store those tapes next to his computer which has dozens of bookmarks to the NAMBLA forums.

but why hasn't logic7 denied he's a rapist? it's a little strange after all. if he didn't do it he should just come clean and deny it. why hasn't he done this yet?

I have to ask, because I don't think sarcasm would be clear enough, in this situation

but is this a serious question?

Thing_zps6acf1883.png <---DE?AD makes games
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Macera wrote: »

Fuck yes back on the hate train

ALL THE FUCK ABOARD

• KetBraKetBra hiRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Whoa there Glenn Beck.

sig.png
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kay new thread title

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    and let this be a lesson to the rest of us to never post in places we could get in trouble for

unless you want to post something hilariously stupid then, i mean, obviously go to town

edited November 2009
    haha

"out of hand"

I get it

5zqiq8.jpg
    edited November 2009

ALL THE FUCK ABOARD

okay, okay, I'll stop

xet8c.gif
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Wait, so he's a single parent, or he's been video taping the women he cheats on his wife with?

terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    AusPAX tickets get [X] Accomodation get [X] Plane tickets get [X] Goodie giftbags made [ ]
    edited November 2009
    Dammit. Glenn Becked.

• Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I once saw two homeless guys fighter over a 2x4 in the ally behind my apartment.

sig_lambo.jpg
    edited November 2009
    natek wrote: »
    haha

"out of hand"

I get it

"slipped out of control" if you will

xet8c.gif
    edited November 2009
    I was gonna make a final wrapup post containing a picture of the masturbating man with the face of megaman

but then things got all serious and sad

so...

just imagine how awesome that would have been

5zqiq8.jpg
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

ALL THE FUCK ABOARD

okay, okay, I'll stop

No actually I was being serious.
    I love this kind of thing
    Spoiler:

edited November 2009
    haha

"out of hand"

I get it

spilled the "milk"

• VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    this thread amuses me to no end

but it also pisses me off like I ain't never been pissed off before

seriously this guy seriously thinks that videotaping someone without their consent is an acceptable way to prove that the sex he has was consensual

I just

I don't

I

cry.gif

edited November 2009
    I was gonna make a final wrapup post containing a picture of the masturbating man with the face of megaman

so...

hope "rides" alone

edited November 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    haha

"out of hand"

I get it

spilled the "milk"

"wrung the cock dry"

wait

xet8c.gif
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    This seems kinda mean. Kind of creepy with a camera does not equal rapist.

Tastypastry you are a better person than me for saying that.

nah, we're clearly joking about him being a rapist but he's such a creep and an idiot that he's taking it seriously and trying to blame us for supposedly ruining his reputation even though he's posted his own accounts of photographing women changing in their cars and taping sexual partners giving consent

the dude entirely did this to himself
    we are not mean, we are just funning with someone who's too goddamn dumb to roll with a joke and creepy enough that we don't really care how he's fucked himself over

only a roll master would be able to roll with this, dru

bull
    it never would have gone this far if he'd just been all, "yeah that is pretty creepy of me" and left it at that
    people that claim we're really mean ignore the fact that the vast majority of the time these people insist on making it worse by acting self righteous about their bullshit and that just adds fuel to the fire

we are joking, but of course we're going to give someone more shit if they take it seriously and get all bent out of shape
    that's just setting yourself up

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    yes viv but uh

he has a family so

uh

hmm

wait

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I was feeling bad about this

But now he's either just a lair or a lying cheating scumbag

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »

seriously this guy seriously thinks that videotaping someone without their consent is an acceptable way to prove that the sex he has was consensual

I just

I don't

I

oh my god

That last sentence was posted just before Viv ripped the head off the Pyslocke doll that Blaket had bought her shortly before they began dating.

Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    edited November 2009
    yo logic7 I think you better jump in here

tide's turnin

edited November 2009
    yes viv but uh

he has a family so

uh

hmm

wait

guess he shouldn't have posted about the creepy shit he does then

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

nah, we're clearly joking about him being a rapist but he's such a creep and an idiot that he's taking it seriously and trying to blame us for supposedly ruining his reputation even though he's posted his own accounts of photographing women changing in their cars and taping sexual partners giving consent

we are not mean, we are just funning with someone who's too goddamn dumb to roll with a joke and creepy enough that we don't really care how he's fucked himself over

Maybe I missed something because I did not read all of the posts. From what I read, I gather that he enjoyed catching people but to me, it seemed more like a tattle tale kind of thing than a sexual thing for him. -Which is still lame but is not as disturbing as hunting down ladies to hurt them. It is unfair to gang up on him. There are lots of oddballs on here. Why this one? Also, what are easily jokes to us are not always funny to others (colleagues, bosses, etc.) Bringing in a word like rape could really hurt someone. I don't mean to be preachy. I would try to defend most anyone in a situation like this because words can be more powerful than the speaker intends them to be.

• LarlarLarlar Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »

I just

I don't

I

oh my god

You just don't understand our great western society. You come from an uncivilized land.

iwantanswers3.png
    edited November 2009
    Dubh wrote: »

so...

hope "rides" alone

Fuck yes.

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Seriously this thread is like

:lol::lol::lol:

:? :x D:

:lol::lol::lol:

:? :x D:

terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    AusPAX tickets get [X] Accomodation get [X] Plane tickets get [X] Goodie giftbags made [ ]
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Good god what happened in here

Kadith wrote: »
    how do i get off [the bus], do i just start screaming
    well that'll get me off at least.
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

so...

Keep Quiet

Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    edited November 2009

Maybe I missed something because I did not read all of the posts. From what I read, I gather that he enjoyed catching people but to me, it seemed more like a tattle tale kind of thing than a sexual thing for him. -Which is still lame but is not as disturbing as hunting down ladies to hurt them. It is unfair to gang up on him. There are lots of oddballs on here. Why this one? Also, what are easily jokes to us are not always funny to others (colleagues, bosses, etc.) Bringing in a word like rape could really hurt someone. I don't mean to be preachy. I would try to defend most anyone in a situation like this because words can be more powerful than the speaker intends them to be.

Pastry why you gotta come in here and be all mature and reasonable and make me feel empathy

xet8c.gif
  • Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

tide's turnin

dig-up-stupid.jpg

No no dig UP stupid.

sig_lambo.jpg
  • KlundtasaurKlundtasaur Registered User
    edited November 2009

tide's turnin

I wonder if his further commenting would actually help, at this point. Based off previous posts, i'd think he's just as well NOT coming back.

Unless he's got a lawyer writing his next post...

Ilinana wrote: »
    I find it highly offensive that the topic of this thread is "Getting Offended: The New National Pastime."
    edited November 2009

you're definitely speaking out of ignorance then

so kindly get off my back, because he is in fact quite a bit creepier than your very limited understanding of what he's said indicates

belruelotterav-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.