As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Modern Warfare 2: Complete map collection in OP! (NSF56K)

1575859606163»

• Options
    T3rryT3rry Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Since I equipped the Tactical Nuke my scores have increased tremendously.

I mean, I'm nowhere near good enough to ever use it, much less bank on it being a valuable asset to my killsteak arsenal, but it's a goddam powerful motivator and has really curbed my 'I just got killed and now I'm going to rush right into the battle' tactic which has always made the last few minutes of a match super costly.

Harrier and then AC130 is a great combo. Getting to six kills is no problem for anyone if you camp from the round start, or even just play cautiously and be a respawn beacon for your team. Get a kill with the initial bombing run, and you only need three from the jet to get to the AC130.

I think it's a good balance but of course, 25 kills is way out of my reach. But like I said, when it's there you just hold back on the more rash strategies and it's really improved my tactical play.

the nuke really is a waste of a killstreak slot, why not put the chopper in there so you might actually get to 25? (getting to 25 wont have a reward, but it'd still be badass.)

T3rry on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    ChairborneChairborne Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh, man, I just had to say that marathon, cold blooded, and commando on SkidRow is hilarious.

Chairborne on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3d 6h 59m. Prestige 1 yay.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png