As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The specific reason (IMO) that PAX is awesome

2»

• Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Doc wrote:
    ZeroZero wrote:
    Shade wrote:
    I found an incredible girl. :D :oops: :D
    Yes shade I know. You ate her face in line for the Minibosses.

And at the hotel party.

And while sitting at the concert.
    And every other point that they were together. Given, she is rather hot.

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    redstarpythonredstarpython Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    no guys talked to me. well one guy handed me his phone number and litterally ran away. it was great

redstarpython on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    no guys talked to me. well one guy handed me his phone number and litterally ran away. it was great
    Do we get pics? I might have talked to you. I talked to alot of people

• Options
    jenellejenelle Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    I started missing everyone at 6:15 yesterday, so we came back but everyone had left and the enforcers wanted me out. Even if we tried to meet up elsewhere, it wouldn't be the same. People who play cards don't go to LANs, people under 21 don't meet in bars, console gamers and pc gamers outright brawl over superiority; there isn't any situation we could try and recreate that would match this. 'Til next year.

jenelle on
    cJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.png
  • Options
    redstarpythonredstarpython Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    jenelle wrote:
    I started missing everyone at 6:15 yesterday, so we came back but everyone had left and the enforcers wanted me out. Even if we tried to meet up elsewhere, it wouldn't be the same. People who play cards don't go to LANs, people under 21 don't meet in bars, console gamers and pc gamers outright brawl over superiority; there isn't any situation we could try and recreate that would match this. 'Til next year.

u are so so so right! it was wonderful and the conversations were priceless. Did anyone see "the gamers" that movie? no one in the world would think that was funny anywhere else, but it was frikin hilarious!!! :lol:

redstarpython on
  • Options
    graizurgraizur __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2005
    jenelle wrote:

Are you asking what is the common denominator?

I dunno Halo 2 on XBOX live can be enjoyed for a short period of time by just about anybody. Getting drinks and eating can be shared by those over and under the age limit as long as the kids don't drink. I wonder what it would look like if some one started a play old games ministry where you could evangalize the benifits of bomberman sessions.

graizur on
  • Options
    JoshEEEJoshEEE Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    I enjoyed PAX because there was so much stuff to do.

There were a lot of panels I wanted to see, scattered between tournaments I wanted to play in. I didn't have to spend a horrible amount of time in line for either which was also cool.

I live 5 minutes away, but it felt like I was on vacation this weekend. Very cool.

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    graizur wrote:
    jenelle wrote:

Are you asking what is the common denominator?

I dunno Halo 2 on XBOX live can be enjoyed for a short period of time by just about anybody. Getting drinks and eating can be shared by those over and under the age limit as long as the kids don't drink. I wonder what it would look like if some one started a play old games ministry where you could evangalize the benifits of bomberman sessions.
    I stole your drink when you left last night after dinner. The canadians made me do it I sware.

• Options
    edited August 2005
    There was more Captain & Coke left over?

Who is this?

graizur on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    graizur wrote:
    There was more Captain & Coke left over?

Who is this?
    The short blond kid

• Options
    edited August 2005
    Benny Boy. I knew it had to be you. Ha! Well I got the drink with out showing ID so it's only fitting it find its way to you. Way to go on participating on the super trip for a second year in a row.

graizur on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    graizur wrote:
    Benny Boy. I knew it had to be you. Ha! Well I got the drink with out showing ID so it's only fitting it find its way to you. Way to go on participating on the super trip for a second year in a row.
    I'll be there next year too. I'm going to recruit some friends to come along too.

• Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Im going to recruit friends as im in your base eating your funnel cakes!!

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    ZeroZero wrote:
    graizur wrote:
    I'll be there next year too. I'm going to recruit some friends to come along too.

Do you know any friends that know how to handle a blow torch?

graizur on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    graizur wrote:
    ZeroZero wrote:
    graizur wrote:

Do you know any friends that know how to handle a blow torch?
    Acctually yes, I do. One of my friends dads does welding.