As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steven Seagal: Lawman [out for justice?]

2»

• Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I personally like his tactical rec-specs.

RUNN1NGMAN on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    the outdoor range scene was hilarious
    I like how they had this huge table spread of handguns like the dude was supposed to master every one or something. I wonder if that guy he was "training" had to be talked into jobbing for seagal's ego or he just picked the short straw to do that scene. Also as mentioned earler, "Steven, just let me drive" pretty much tells us enough about how his fellow officers see him.

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3idf30b42a15c2d86a20d2acc0761d044b?imw=Y
    It's been a pretty good Nielsen week for A&E.

The network's new original series "Steven Seagal Lawman" premiered Wednesday with two back-to-back episodes and a record-breaking 3.5 million total viewers and 2.0 million viewers in adults 18-49, making it the most-watched original series launch in A&E's history in all key demos.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's so sad Thom, but then again I only watch A&E for The first 48 and csi miami reruns when nothing else is on.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    It pretty much amazes me that Seagal has an actual fanbase.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »

Same people who buy Sarah Palin's book.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

Whut 'chu talkin' bout? That durn Seagull s' always spoutin' off 'bout the buddah an the like! Not to mention walkin' round in a dawlgarn dress!

Na Sarah, thars ah real pat'rot!

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Whut 'chu talkin' bout? That durn Seagull s' always spoutin' off 'bout the buddah an the like! Not to mention walkin' round in a dawlgarn dress!

That would require the people who watch his movies to watch beyond the "Beating people up because they are in my way" parts.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's so sad Thom, but then again I only watch A&E for The first 48 and csi miami reruns when nothing else is on.

Of course what that doesn't answer the question of how many people were watching it for the spectacle of flabby Seagal, deputy sheriff.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

That would require the people who watch his movies to watch beyond the "Beating people up because they are in my way" parts.

I dun seen one wheres he's all en-viro-mentlisty. On Deadly Ground he done called it. He's a damn pinko hippy is whut he is! Ah mean looky 'ere.
    220px-Steven_Seagal_3.jpg

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu