As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]tur'gha Pargon Pargon

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    ADM is a huge company right? Where does it fall on the list of big companys? Before of after Mircosoft?
    I understand it's vast, owns great stretches of the midwest, and has bought out many other domestic producers. I suck balls at googling or parsing financial data, though, so I can't really answer your questions with any precision.
    The giant agricultural companies are good at keeping their heads down. Do they run or ads or anything?
    I know they run spots on NPR where they talk pretty much exclusively about their soy business. Go figure. I think I've seen a few TV spots that look basically like Chevy commericials with Copeland-esque music swelling behind images of hard-working guys in overalls and swaying amber fields.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Oh student loans company, what the hell is wrong with you? Does every customer advisor really have their own seperate customer database or something? At least this time I got a possible solution to problem of being bombarded with "Oh my god, repay us now!" letters when I'm still at fucking uni.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Aldo, I'm here to fucking entertain you.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Oh student loans company, what the hell is wrong with you? Does every customer advisor really have their own seperate customer database or something? At least this time I got a possible solution to problem of being bombarded with "Oh my god, repay us now!" letters when I'm still at fucking uni.
    Last year I was getting a letter at the end of every semester: "now that you've graduated, it is time to start repaying your loans . . ."

Graduated huh? Awesome. Send me the degree and I'll send you your money.

Andrew_Jay on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    That's kind of you.

Aldo on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    So I scored GH2 and an extra controller. Shame about the no-wireless deal, but I'm looking forward to it.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    That's kind of you.

Well, you said moar poast was needed.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    So I scored GH2 and an extra controller. Shame about the no-wireless deal, but I'm looking forward to it.

It kills me that the game is $90. I cannot fathom what makes them think it's worth $10 more than the ps2 version.

Vincent Grayson on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    So, we're SE? Man what?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Yes we're SE you fucking cocksucking whore.
    COCKS

Zen Vulgarity on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Try not to break stuff as you rock out.

Dynagrip on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I have vanquished the great and terrible demons of paperwork. Vanquished them with fire.

The solution to any tedious paperwork related problem is to simply burn down the office.

japan on
    edited April 2007
    It kills me that the game is $90. I cannot fathom what makes them think it's worth $10 more than the ps2 version.
    It's Hi-Def! And 5.1 surround sound!

And I don't have a PS2.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    japan wrote: »
    I have vanquished the great and terrible demons of paperwork. Vanquished them with fire.

The solution to any tedious paperwork related problem is to simply burn down the office.
    ^^^Bright wizard^^^
    I'm such a nerd :(

Aldo on
    edited April 2007
    Frankie pretty much demanded that I get it at launch, and buy two controllers. I'm pleased that she's showing an interest in my hobby.

edit: but yeah, not a whole lot of space in my place to dive around and shit.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    So, we're SE? Man what?

That guy seems to think so. The fact that his example is a thread in which someone asks a fucking stupid question and is ridiculed for it isn't helping his case.

japan on
  • Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It's Hi-Def! And 5.1 surround sound!

And I don't have a PS2.

I know, and I want it as well, but there's just something about being that close to $100 for one game that turns me off.

Vincent Grayson on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I will smash things in my flat! Hell yeah!

Uh... once I get my grubby fingers on GH for the 360 (Saturday).

Haphazard on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Thunder!

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Frankie pretty much demanded that I get it at launch, and buy two controllers. I'm pleased that she's showing an interest in my hobby.

edit: but yeah, not a whole lot of space in my place to dive around and shit.
    I'm mainly thinking about the glass table. That would also lead to the emergency room.

Dynagrip on
    edited April 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Thunder!

Thunder!

Haphazard on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ...and here's me looking forward to playing the new Sims 2 expansion :P

Janson on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007

So, does that mean you'll be home early? :P

BobCesca on
    edited April 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Thunder!

Thunder!

Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2007
    Janson wrote: »

I never played the Sims. I think it´s not for me, but probably I´d be hopelessly addicted. It´s like Viva Pinata in that sense.

Edit: Exactly, Zen!

Haphazard on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Thunder!

Thunder!
    It was cold
    In the middle of a railroad track

Thunder!

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited April 2007

You should play us again!

We haven't done that in 3 years.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited April 2007
    BobCesca wrote: »

So, does that mean you'll be home early? :P

Probably not. I have to explain things to these nice gentlemen with the handcuffs.

japan on
    edited April 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Thunder!

Thunder!
    It was cold
    In the middle of a railroad track

Thunder!

I looked round
    And I knew there was no turning back

Thunder!

Well played, Richy.

Haphazard on
    edited April 2007
    You know what? Forget it. It won't be as fun. Screw repeats.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I took my comprehensive exam for the MA yesterday and I did not die.

Now I just have to do the oral defense and decide if I still want to work at my current job after I graduate.

:(

skippydumptruck on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Congrats skippydumptruck!

How many hours of questioning did your committee subject you to?

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited April 2007

You should play us again!

We haven't done that in 3 years.

I should! I lost all of your Sims when my computer died, so I'd have to start afresh.

Your parcel still hasn't arrived :(

Good luck, skippy!

Oh man, Tesco are so awesome for sponge puddings. They do one-person sized puddings in packs of two, for cheap, and they have golden syrup sponge and chocolate melt. Mmm. Taste almost as good as my mother's, but are cheaper than having to buy the separate ingredients and steam one myself.

Janson on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Do you see this? Was I wrong about the crazies loving criminal justice?
    which is why you get some of my people coming over from the motherland realizing that you'll only get a limited span of time in prison on average, and then get out. Hell, you don't even have to stop your illegal activities on the inside either. It's a bonus. Free Room and Board, a little primer on business management, and then hit the ground running. It's almost like finishing school to the career criminal.

The Green Eyed Monster on
    edited April 2007
    You know what? Forget it. It won't be as fun. Screw repeats.

Won't be as fun?

But you can have pets now!

And weather!

And more items :mrgreen:

Janson on
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Do you see this? Was I wrong about the crazies loving criminal justice?
    which is why you get some of my people coming over from the motherland realizing that you'll only get a limited span of time in prison on average, and then get out. Hell, you don't even have to stop your illegal activities on the inside either. It's a bonus. Free Room and Board, a little primer on business management, and then hit the ground running. It's almost like finishing school to the career criminal.

Jail sucks. Jail sucks.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2007
    Congrats, skippy.

Haphazard on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Jail sucks. Jail sucks.
    Pædophilia isn’t worth it, then?

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I took my comprehensive exam for the MA yesterday and I did not die.
    :^:

What's the degree in?

Andrew_Jay on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Congrats skip.

Make sure you give the teacher some good oral.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
This discussion has been closed.