As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Moses 2009

• Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I think what bothers me the most about this game is that the female Bomber android person has jiggle physics.

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'd hope it at least has 16-player online Saturn-style bomberman multi, because that would be its only saving grace.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It's capped at 8 and no one is playing. Maybe I'll try to play with some people locally. Oh wait. I can't because Hudson were a bunch of idiots.

Edit: Check out my cool, new gamer picture in the sig.

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I was tempted to get Act Zero from Goozex just to play online with Shady for laughs, but...no one is offering it right now.

And more disturbingly, there's an active person in line who wants it already.

Schide on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    See? The gift that keeps on giving.

We could all be playing Tuesday if we order now!

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm tempted to check my local blockbuster tomorrow for a copy. I need to see how bad this is/try multi with you.

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Shady3011 wrote: »
    It's capped at 8 and no one is playing. Maybe I'll try to play with some people locally. Oh wait. I can't because Hudson were a bunch of idiots.

Edit: Check out my cool, new gamer picture in the sig.

Hahahaha oh man... shameless.

Doc Holliday on
    PSN & Live: buckwilson
  • Options
    dantreedantree Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If you all end up buying it then the publishers may get the wrong idea and make a sequel. They will think it was the biggest sleeper hit ever. "see, we knew it would catch on eventually!"

dantree on
    psn: dantree
  • Options
    X Pr3dat0R XX Pr3dat0R X Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    dantree wrote: »
    If you all end up buying it then the publishers may get the wrong idea and make a sequel. They will think it was the biggest sleeper hit ever. "see, we knew it would catch on eventually!"

That's what the creators of myxomatosis said...

Unbreakable, I'll get you Lady HoHoHo tomorrow when I'm back from university for the day!

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    mooshoeporkmooshoepork Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm sending my gift in 4 or so parts. Part 1 and 2 are done :O /in transit.

mooshoepork on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Unbreakable, I'll get you Lady HoHoHo tomorrow when I'm back from university for the day!

Sweet deal, thanks!

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    As promised, here is my GIFT GET post.

So as I previously stated I got my gift on a bad day, and a bad week. Normally there would be a picture of my cat inspecting the box, but after being sick for a while he had what may have been a stroke and passed away a short time later. It was during all of this that I received my gifts, so the timing could not have been better.

Actually I was even going to wait to open them until closer to Christmas as no one in my family gives me videogame related gifts. But after all of the aforementioned crap I ripped right into the package to find:

DSC_0392.jpg

So thank you so very much Wezoin, you have indeed made my sad 360 collection much much better. I plan on starting Dead Rising this very weekend.

dantree on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So as I previously stated I got my gift on a bad day, and a bad week. Normally there would be a picture of my cat inspecting the box, but after being sick for a while he had what may have been a stroke and passed away a short time later.
    D:

Well at least he sent you quite possibly the most comforting of games.

Dead Space: Rainbows 'n' Sunshine Edition

JAEF on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Those are all three quality games, dantree.

Sorry to hear about your cat :(

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Well, well, Amazon - eventually, you will have to send out the last part of my gift. In the meantime, I hope my Santee did open his package already and followed the instructions within.

and iikes, sad cat story is sad

Alfred J. Kwak on
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

So as I previously stated I got my gift on a bad day, and a bad week. Normally there would be a picture of my cat inspecting the box, but after being sick for a while he had what may have been a stroke and passed away a short time later. It was during all of this that I received my gifts, so the timing could not have been better.

Actually I was even going to wait to open them until closer to Christmas as no one in my family gives me videogame related gifts. But after all of the aforementioned crap I ripped right into the package to find:

DSC_0392.jpg

So thank you so very much Wezoin, you have indeed made my sad 360 collection much much better. I plan on starting Dead Rising this very weekend.

Be sure to install Dead Rising if you can. It stops you from getting Disc Read Errors all the time.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Shady3011 wrote: »
    If anyone wants to play Act Zero multiplayer, shoot me.

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Figgy wrote: »
    See? The gift that keeps on giving.

We could all be playing Tuesday if we order now!

Then it's a sure thing you'll get matched up with someone on PA!

Doc Holliday on
    PSN & Live: buckwilson
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Aw man, now I feel bad, I made this a sad place with my cat story. Here is a pretty picture about the circle of life and all that.
    TulipDryOpen.jpg

And in SS related news I am debating on sending two packages, their Amazon gifts are on their way, but you never Know if there may be a delay. The other gifts are ready to go. I think I will give it until Thursday.

dantree on
  • Options
    mooshoeporkmooshoepork Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It's really amazing how this all worked out. It's actually cheaper to buy locally produced goods, from overseas (having already been imported by that country) then send them to another country, than to send them straight from their origin.

I haven't even had to go to the post office. <3 globalisation.

mooshoepork on
  • Options
    RisenPhoenixRisenPhoenix SUPER HOTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm tempted to check my local blockbuster tomorrow for a copy. I need to see how bad this is/try multi with you.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. My Blockbuster has a goddamned arseload of 360 games in stock... there's always the chance it could be lurking in there. D:

RisenPhoenix on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Aw man, now I feel bad, I made this a sad place with my cat story. Here is a pretty picture about the circle of life and all that.
    egg2.jpg
    D:

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    JAEF wrote: »
    egg2.jpg
    D:

How do you lime smileys? D:

Edit:
    UnbreakableVowAva.png
    Had enough time before I left this morning :)

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    AmpixAmpix Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So as I lay in bed wondering what to do with this free day, the doorbell rang. I figured, not worth getting out of bed for. BUT then I remembered a certain-hotel-chain-with-one-letter-replaced-by-a-u-package and rushed down to open the door to the package delivery guy, who was.... Totally unfazed:? the stuff that that man must see D:

Anyway, loot post!
    SecretsantaPA-1.jpg

For a lack of pets, vortiguant plush is doing the honours. On the other side was written: "Secret Santa Time!?" and then "You bet it is!" which was very comforting, thanks! :D

SecretsantaPA-2.jpg

A letter, apologizing for... A lack of theme? Well, I'm not so sure about that! I like the drawing of Santa :D

SecretsantaPA-3.jpg

all opened up, with vort ready to dig in!

SecretsantaPA-4.jpg

And that he did, because, oh my god beer chicken!? That sounds delicious! I will just have to pry this from vort's greedy hands and then I'll make the shit out of that!

SecretsantaPA-5.jpg

Two books: field guide to herbs and spices and field guide to preparing fruits and vegetables :D

SecretsantaPA-6.jpg

Chocolate. I am in heaven. The Canadian one even has maple syrup in it! You can once again see vort's greedy hand trying to steal my chocolate!

SecretsantaPA-9.jpg

All sorts of little pots with delicious things in them! From left to right: Maple syrup vinegar (I wanted to open it and smell that real good, but I haven't been able to open it D: Crazy strong Canadians I guess), Curry mustard with red pepper, which sounds great and I'll have to make curry with that! Something else.... Pure maple sugar, which sounds fascinating and organic cane sugar, which has a very distinctive taste!

But wait, what was that something else!?

SecretsantaPA-10.jpg

Yes, it's maple syrup, from Canada! :D

SecretsantaPA-11.jpg

The loot, altogether, fantastic gifting Santa, and I sure as hell see a theme in this!

SecretsantaPA-12.jpg

Finally, obligatory Cat-in-box shot.

But wait I hear you scream, what is that box the box is sitting on!? I guess my Santee will find out real soon

So, a big thank-you to Imperfect! great gifting action, and I can't wait to start cooking with all this! Seriously, I'm already looking forward to participating next year!

Ampix on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh, you silly Canadians.

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    UnbreakableVowAvanoBeard.png
    Sans beard, as per your request, UV

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I swore I wouldn't make this kind of post, but Santa, if you're reading this and haven't yet sorted me out then here's a not so subtle hint. But I'm sure you're already well in control of things in which case ignore me and carry on!

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Ampix wrote: »
    So as I lay in bed wondering what to do with this free day, the doorbell rang. I figured, not worth getting out of bed for. BUT then I remembered a certain-hotel-chain-with-one-letter-replaced-by-a-u-package and rushed down to open the door to the package delivery guy, who was.... Totally unfazed:? the stuff that that man must see D:

Anyway, loot post!
    SecretsantaPA-1.jpg

For a lack of pets, vortiguant plush is doing the honours. On the other side was written: "Secret Santa Time!?" and then "You bet it is!" which was very comforting, thanks! :D

SecretsantaPA-2.jpg

A letter, apologizing for... A lack of theme? Well, I'm not so sure about that! I like the drawing of Santa :D

SecretsantaPA-3.jpg

all opened up, with vort ready to dig in!

SecretsantaPA-4.jpg

And that he did, because, oh my god beer chicken!? That sounds delicious! I will just have to pry this from vort's greedy hands and then I'll make the shit out of that!

SecretsantaPA-5.jpg

Two books: field guide to herbs and spices and field guide to preparing fruits and vegetables :D

SecretsantaPA-6.jpg

Chocolate. I am in heaven. The Canadian one even has maple syrup in it! You can once again see vort's greedy hand trying to steal my chocolate!

SecretsantaPA-9.jpg

All sorts of little pots with delicious things in them! From left to right: Maple syrup vinegar (I wanted to open it and smell that real good, but I haven't been able to open it D: Crazy strong Canadians I guess), Curry mustard with red pepper, which sounds great and I'll have to make curry with that! Something else.... Pure maple sugar, which sounds fascinating and organic cane sugar, which has a very distinctive taste!

But wait, what was that something else!?

SecretsantaPA-10.jpg

Yes, it's maple syrup, from Canada! :D

SecretsantaPA-11.jpg

The loot, altogether, fantastic gifting Santa, and I sure as hell see a theme in this!

SecretsantaPA-12.jpg

Finally, obligatory Cat-in-box shot.

But wait I hear you scream, what is that box the box is sitting on!? I guess my Santee will find out real soon

So, a big thank-you to Imperfect! great gifting action, and I can't wait to start cooking with all this! Seriously, I'm already looking forward to participating next year!

Quotin' maself because awesome gifts should not be BotP. In other news, that big package in the last picture? It's now officially on its way! I got some weird looks when I was riding my bike to the post office carrying that big thing :D

Ampix on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It looks like you're shipping a Smoker corpse.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Willeth wrote: »

:^:

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    stavesacrestavesacre Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Just wanted to pop in here and say, "Ho ho HO!"

stavesacre on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    a certain-hotel-chain-with-one-letter-replaced-by-a-u-package

What?

Hulton?

Bust Western?

Holiday Unn?

Traveludge?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

DSC_0392.jpg

Glad you liked them! And sorry to hear about your cat D:

Wezoin on
  • Options
    edited December 2009

What?

Hulton?

Bust Western?

Holiday Unn?

Traveludge?

That's pretty darn good buddy! If you search my santa's profile you might find out which one it is...

Ampix on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

Bust Western?

I'd stay there.

Also, Super-U, Cumfort Inn, U Hotel, Umbasy Suites, Fairfiuld Inn, Ritz-Carltun.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hilton/Hulton. Mah last name.

But yeah, I only realized AFTER I sent that out that there was kind of a theme for all the goodies - but when I bought them all I was just going by "dude says he likes cooking, hmmm?" Too late to change the letter once it has been sent, though.

On the subject of that maple vinegar: I had been eyeing that for a few months now, and when I went in to get yours, I was going to get one for me too, so we could share in the utter weird. However, they only had one in stock.

Ampix, pal, good buddy, dearest Santee... You almost didn't get that part of your gift. I very nearly cracked that bastard open and drank it like cool mountain spring water.

Thankfully, the spirit of Secret Santa caught me in the nick of time, and I avoided severe chemical burns all down my throat.

Merry Caustic Christmas!

Imperfect on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Guys, if anyone is still shopping for a gift for their Santee, Amazon has all 3 seasons of Arrested Development for 28 bucks.

I can't imagine anyone being dissapointed at getting that.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Might just be me being idiotic but I don't see it...

X Pr3dat0R X on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Imperfect wrote: »
    Hilton/Hulton. Mah last name.

But yeah, I only realized AFTER I sent that out that there was kind of a theme for all the goodies - but when I bought them all I was just going by "dude says he likes cooking, hmmm?" Too late to change the letter once it has been sent, though.

On the subject of that maple vinegar: I had been eyeing that for a few months now, and when I went in to get yours, I was going to get one for me too, so we could share in the utter weird. However, they only had one in stock.

Ampix, pal, good buddy, dearest Santee... You almost didn't get that part of your gift. I very nearly cracked that bastard open and drank it like cool mountain spring water.

Thankfully, the spirit of Secret Santa caught me in the nick of time, and I avoided severe chemical burns all down my throat.

Merry Caustic Christmas!

Using three gloves worn over each other, I was able to open the bottle! It smells very maple-syrupy, but tasting it gave a quite exceptional mix of sour and sweet, pretty good! Next time I'll make a salad I'll definitely sprinkle some on! Thanks again!

Ampix on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Might just be me being idiotic but I don't see it...
    CEDA-DEAD--article_image.jpg

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal