As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Obsidian Spur -We've got the best Heals Anywhere!- (Sargeras US)

• LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Who do I have to make feel good with my mouth to get my shit activated on the forums?

Err I think I can do that - PM me the forum name you registered with.

LockeCole on
  • Magic RadioMagic Radio Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Luckly promises of fellatio always expedite any processes. Sent it to Wulf, since he was first.

Magic Radio on
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    LOG ON YOU BASTARDS.

projectmayhem on
  • GahmriousGahmrious Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I sent LockeCole a faggoty emo PM, but I'm too impatient to wait for him to say "For the third time transfer your fucking toon and join us." So I'm transfering my pally. Cya guys when I get home.

Gahmrious on
  • WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Gahmrious wrote: »
    I sent LockeCole a faggoty emo PM, but I'm too impatient to wait for him to say "For the third time transfer your fucking toon and join us." So I'm transfering my pally. Cya guys when I get home.

Awesome!

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
    edited December 2009
    LOG ON YOU BASTARDS.

Disconnected from Server
    Disconnected from Server
    I'm... I'm going to drive home now.

Wulf on
    edited December 2009
    Wulf wrote: »

Awesome!

Yay for saving me time! :rotate:

And yeah, it seems like a few people were able to get into the servers earlier, but if you aren't already in the game the login/authentication servers are completely balls'd up.

LockeCole on
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If you join OS quick enough you will be just in time for the
    Walt Bukkake Bath event

Walt on
    edited December 2009
    YES I GOT THE BATTERED HILT

projectmayhem on
    edited December 2009
    Fucking maintenance.... Can't get my transfer through... Ughhhh 73 shaman or 73 pally, which should i dooooo!?

Transfered my Paladin, Katsukari. Thanks for the invite! This shit looks weird...

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009
    Right, so first wing of ICC down! YouTube videos to appear here when Weerea decides to make them public :P

Wulf on
    edited December 2009
    Right, so first wing of ICC down! YouTube videos to appear here when Weerea decides to make them public :P

Actually once I get permission from people we were raiding with - Wretched asked me not to make them public.

LockeCole on
    edited December 2009
    Which one of you dicks is going to activate my forum account. <3

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009
    Which one of you dicks is going to activate my forum account. <3

PM your forum account name to Wulf - the admin page is being wonky for me.

LockeCole on
    edited December 2009
    Yes, do.

Wulf on
    edited December 2009
    I love our server. I inflated the cobalt bar market last night and have logged into find I made 900g for my efforts. :P

Magic Radio on
    edited December 2009
    I love our server. I inflated the cobalt bar market last night and have logged into find I made 900g for my efforts. :P

You should talk to Zing, our own personally wow robber-baron / tax on the stupid.

LockeCole on
    edited December 2009
    LockeCole wrote: »

Actually once I get permission from people we were raiding with - Wretched asked me not to make them public.

Videos can be viewed from http://www.youtube.com/user/ryfrank42

Feel free to mock my UI/the way we talk, yadda yadda.

Hopefully I'll get some vids of the 25 mans this weekend.

LockeCole on
    edited December 2009
    So my progress to 80 is much quicker than expected. The new group finder is awesome. OS is full of a bunch of dicks, but I've had a lot of fun so far. :winky:

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009
    It's not so much that OS is full of dicks as OS is full of people who hate you.

Walt on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2009
    You abusive son of a bitch.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I have recently started playing on the Blackhand server with my girlfriend and her friends. Is there any way for me to join a cross server PA channel or something so that I can have someone talk to besides a group of Russian hardcore serious business players?

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
    edited December 2009
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    You abusive son of a bitch.

You know. I love you so hard.

projectmayhem on
  • XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Jesus, the leveling is sickeningly fast. I am going to ding 76 tonight. That is ridiculous. Although, I have found it helps to play in windowed mode with wowhead up to track down quest goals.

Oh god, the wrathgate event. I came. Everywhere.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
    edited December 2009
    Jesus, the leveling is sickeningly fast. I am going to ding 76 tonight. That is ridiculous. Although, I have found it helps to play in windowed mode with wowhead up to track down quest goals.

Oh god, the wrathgate event. I came. Everywhere.

How's the new quest tracker feature?

Walt on
    edited December 2009
    Walt wrote: »
    How's the new quest tracker feature?

Pretty handy, but it puts little dots on you game map of where the quest goal is supposed to be, and the thing is really hit or miss. Still more useful to have wowhead up and look up coordinates.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
    edited December 2009
    I hit 77 last night, spec'd prot and started tanking the 5 mans. After one horrible experience and wiping a cross-server pug, I figured out what was fucked up, fixed it and tanked four instances without fail. I don't know why I havent been tanking all along, it's fucking great.

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009
    I have had mixed experiences pugging instances so far. Had a DPS warrior grabbing aggro and dying on every pull bitch about me not healing him and leave. Last night had some faggot in OS, Tynious, who couldn't use the tool that let's you beam into the instance from wherever because he was using Carbonite start relentlessly hounding on his leet paladin DPS before he zoned in to the instance. Still too high a concentration of retards to make pugging worthwhile if you're not near the level cap.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
    edited December 2009
    I have had mixed experiences pugging instances so far. Had a DPS warrior grabbing aggro and dying on every pull bitch about me not healing him and leave. Last night had some faggot in OS, Tynious, who couldn't use the tool that let's you beam into the instance from wherever because he was using Carbonite start relentlessly hounding on his leet paladin DPS before he zoned in to the instance. Still too high a concentration of retards to make pugging worthwhile if you're not near the level cap.

Dag yo , that sucks. Yesterday was my worst day of 5 mans (before I started tanking). Out of five runs, only one was successful and that even took forever. I'll be on tonight (hopefully, if I finish my finals before its too late) and I'm down for tanking some more if you wanna heal. I'm sure we'd only be in the queue for about .3 seconds before getting a group.

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009

Dag yo , that sucks. Yesterday was my worst day of 5 mans (before I started tanking). Out of five runs, only one was successful and that even took forever. I'll be on tonight (hopefully, if I finish my finals before its too late) and I'm down for tanking some more if you wanna heal. I'm sure we'd only be in the queue for about .3 seconds before getting a group.

Yeah that would be awesome, but not sure I am high enough the 80 instances. This dual spec thing is just beyond awesome, but not sure that would be enough. I can usually only play late, around 8pmish server time, but if you see me on, I am down for healing a good tank.

It is kind of hilarious how fast you can replace DPS, but a healer or tank leaves, and you're sitting there for a few minutes.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
    edited December 2009

Yeah that would be awesome, but not sure I am high enough the 80 instances. This dual spec thing is just beyond awesome, but not sure that would be enough. I can usually only play late, around 8pmish server time, but if you see me on, I am down for healing a good tank.

It is kind of hilarious how fast you can replace DPS, but a healer or tank leaves, and you're sitting there for a few minutes.

Sounds good. We should be able to run Violet Hold, and the ZD instances just fine.

Gahmrious on
    edited December 2009
    I've yet to have a problem with cross server pugs for some reason. Perhaps dumb luck is a factor.

Magic Radio on
    edited December 2009
    I've yet to have a problem with cross server pugs for some reason. Perhaps dumb luck is a factor.

I have to agree, overall the pug tool has been great - interesting to see how well it works in a few months when the rush has died down a bit. I am running way more heroics than I used too overall though, if I have 30-40 mins to burn I'll just queue a random heroic now, grab some cash/mats and a few extra badges for very little effort.

LockeCole on
  • devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    tyrannus sucks.

Also, I am a fan of the new pugs.

deveric on
    edited December 2009
    Turns out you can get a group together pretty quick when you start with a healer and tank. Katsukari and I raped the shit out of Violet Hold and I got two big upgrades thanks to an awesome warlock from a different server passing on the pants off the Arakkoa boss.

Also, dinging 77 tonight. This is retarded. In an awesome way.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
  • Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Are the EU Spur on Azurymyst still going? I was thinking of transferring my Rogue there but can't find the EU thread...

Venkman90 on
  • SenshiSenshi BALLING OUT OF CONTROL WavefrontRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yes, it still exists, but in sort of a pathetic, hollowed-out-and-soulless kind of way.

Senshi on
  • Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Senshi wrote: »
    Yes, it still exists, but in sort of a pathetic, hollowed-out-and-soulless kind of way.

Really? seemed pretty active when I was there a year back... :cry:

Edit: Just found the thread...mo dramaz

Venkman90 on
    edited December 2009
    So, I just found out last night that there is an instance where-in you help Arthas with the Culling of Stratholme. Like, the exact mission from the earlier game. I was like, holy shit. Then the bosses started hitting the tank, who is a good tank, and I was like, shit. Then we ran the gauntlet, and I was like, fffffff, shit. Then Mal'Ganis slept me and I couldn't find the goddamn WotF button, which I had on two separate buttons on my action bars, and I was like, :'( . Then an awesome wrist dropped that I couldn't equip yet and I was like :D

XArchangelX on
    Steam
    edited December 2009
    So, I just found out last night that there is an instance where-in you help Arthas with the Culling of Stratholme. Like, the exact mission from the earlier game. I was like, holy shit. Then the bosses started hitting the tank, who is a good tank, and I was like, shit. Then we ran the gauntlet, and I was like, fffffff, shit. Then Mal'Ganis slept me and I couldn't find the goddamn WotF button, which I had on two separate buttons on my action bars, and I was like, :'( . Then an awesome wrist dropped that I couldn't equip yet and I was like :D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ! Dude, that place was no joke compared to the rest of the WotLK 5 mans so far... Good description of the run, that's how I felt the entire time. The Mal'Ganis fight was pretty awesome for the two of us. I got a shield upgrade, which was totally sweet. Now if I can get rid of my Kara Kings Defender, things might be legit.

Gahmrious on