As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

• the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Drew-B wrote: »

guess when your brakes fail you gotta aim for some soft targets to slow you down.

the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Can you imagine your vehicle coming to a rest finally, some flecks of glass in your hair maybe, and being all "Man I hope nobody got hurt back there!"

Drew-B on
    edited December 2009
    You could have two full American football games playing on adjacent fields with over a dozen reserves on the sideline with 55 goddamn people.

Drew-B on
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    edited December 2009
    With 55 people, you could run over and kill an entire platoon of soldiers and then another dozen or so for good measure.

Drew-B on
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    at what point should the government step in and take him out with a precision airstrike? 150? 200?

the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
    edited December 2009
    I'm just saying it's probably really fucking hard to kill 55 people in one go.

Drew-B on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    this is a transformers 3 arg

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    edited December 2009
    You'd think the vehicle would slow down after mangling the first three or four dozen bodies.

Drew-B on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    this made my wife sad

and then I was mad I had to comfort her over some stranger's death

skippydumptruck on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    why would you EVER be mad about having to comfort your own wife if she's sad, regardless of reason

idiot

anyway i came in here to say that my friend's friend's daughter was a personal trainer and had a heart attack & died around the age of 22. these things happen. and it is crap.

mully on
    edited December 2009
    I worry about when I get older, because I have all sorts of weird random chest pains and all of that stuff...but I sort of shrug it off because, hey, I'm young. But I know that when I'm 45 and having pain identical to the random chest pains and stuff I get now, it'll make me very uneasy.

I'm not saying these random chest pains are a threat to my life or anything. I'm just saying they'll stress me out when I'm older because I won't have my youth as a safety net rationale for "why this probably isn't a precursor to massive cardiac arrest"

And if I make it to 80? Forget about it. The chest pains I get now in my 20s will probably make me shit my pants when I'm 80. I'll die from the stress.

Drew-B on
    edited December 2009
    I love getting relationship advice from nerds on a videogame forum

skippydumptruck on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    When I feel particularly hypochondriac, I think I might have some horrible disease because my skin and joints are way more flexible than normal
    edit: and my heart just randomly hurts sometimes!

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    yeah

you neeeeeerds

Abracadaniel on
    edited December 2009

dude if she can't accept the digiclipse, you don't have a future

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I am the absolute opposite of a hypochondriac. I don't think I've been to the doctor in years. Even when I'm legitimately ill, even when everyone is telling me to go to a doctor, I just don't. I never convince myself it's a big enough deal to bother a visit.

To my credit, so far I've been right everytime.

Javen on
    edited December 2009
    I'm terrified I'll find a lump any time I touch my balls.

Drew-B on
    edited December 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    yeah

you neeeeeerds

let's go drink beer and watch football and lift weights

skippydumptruck on
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    I am the absolute opposite of a hypochondriac. I don't think I've been to the doctor in years. Even when I'm legitimately ill, even when everyone is telling me to go to a doctor, I just don't. I never convince myself it's a big enough deal to bother a visit.

pretty much yeah

I've been to a doctor once in maybe 15 years, and that was just for stitches

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
    edited December 2009
    while having sex and driving a sports car

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    edited December 2009
    I wonder if I can make a dick mouse gesture that opens SE++ in chrome

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Drew-B wrote: »
    I'm terrified I'll find a lump any time I touch my balls.

God, this right here.

Every fucking time.

BoredGamer on
    edited December 2009
    lovely little lady lumps

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Javen wrote: »

Yeah, but you only have to be wrong once.

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm pretty convinced I'm going to have a heart attack or some other freak medical occurrence within the next few years. I don't really see myself living past 25.

Looking forward to getting insurance so I can get checked out for things I'm worried about, though I'm concerned that if they know I have anxiety they won't take me seriously.

Sara Lynn on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2009

You're the only cool guy here.

Tube on
    edited December 2009
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I'm pretty convinced I'm going to have a heart attack or some other freak medical occurrence within the next few years. I don't really see myself living past 25.

Looking forward to getting insurance so I can get checked out for things I'm worried about, though I'm concerned that if they know I have anxiety they won't take me seriously.

nah
    27 is the year to go
    I've still got more than 3 months!

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    edited December 2009

You're the only cool guy here.

yes

as my post above indicates, I do all the things that cool guys do

skippydumptruck on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2009

Yeah I don't see myself turning 30. But hopefully because I'll do something stupid and not some freak medical thing

Garlic Bread on
    edited December 2009
    Kinda sucks when something like this happens and it's all over the news, it's a pretty bad trigger for me. I see myself slowly losing more and more sleep the more I keep thinking about it. Ohwell.

Sara Lynn on
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    You are all going to live long enough to become old and boring and pissed that you wasted decades of your life.

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Kinda sucks when something like this happens and it's all over the news, it's a pretty bad trigger for me. I see myself slowly losing more and more sleep the more I keep thinking about it. Ohwell.

Are you seeing someone about this? Because it's kind of not good.

NotASenator on
  • pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I bet I'll die when I'm kinda old. I guess I'm...optimistic?

Still, insurance would be nice.

pillow on
    edited December 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »

Are you seeing someone about this? Because it's kind of not good.

I'm not paying out of pocket for therapy, I'll get insurance in March. If I live that long, heh!

Sara Lynn on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2009
    right now i really want to go skydiving

Garlic Bread on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    man, all you uninsured people make me feel like I should be taking more advantage of my coverage

go lie to my doctor about needing a xanax prescription or something

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'll go skydiving with you keith. I've never had the chance to go skydiving before

pillow on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    break an arm just because I can

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I never saw myself living past 21, here i am, two years later not sure what to do with myself. Always plan ahead people, you might just not die.

Melding on