As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Moses 2009

• remlap13remlap13 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So I get home today, SUPER pumped because I just finished my last exam, and my 2 weeks of studying hell are finally over. I head out again quick just to pick up on last Christmas gift for the girlfriend. It turns out it's on sale. Life is fucking awesome. I get home and my mom says theres a package for me.

Oh yes.

Giftage.

Disclaimer: I apologize for the picture quality. My mom's digi-cam battery pack died after taking one picture and I was too excited to wait for it to charge.
    083.jpg

Here is our family dog trying to get at the gift. She wasn't even interested until I put a treat inside the partially opened box. She couldn't quite get at it, so she was making the pictures all blurry as she worked her way around the room
    085.jpg

Ooo, they appear to be flat rectangular shaped objects. I really hope it's Back Door Sluts 9.

:winky: o_O D:

On another note, does anyone else think we have a contender for worst wrapped gifts of the year? This guy's gotta get consideration anyways :P
    086.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes.

1) NHL2K10. I may have to toss this one in to see how much punishment from a game I'm willing to take. Haha, I kid I kid. Seriously though, it got ripped to shreds by the critics and hockey-game fans, so we'll see how much merit there is to that. Is it really a terrible game, or just not made by EA so therefore is no good?

2) Ghostbusters. You have no idea how close I came to buying this used and super cheap at an EB Games one day. I think the only thing that stopped me is the fact that I am a broke-ass student. This will definitely be getting some love over my 2 weeks off from school. I think it may even get played BEFORE I play MW2 again.

3) Super Mario Bros Wii. UGHGHGHSDAMAMAGHAGUHWHGEU is the only way I can describe my emotions when I saw this one. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this game over the past 2 weeks for something to do over the holiday break but EVERYWHERE seems to be sold out where I'm at. Fucking Awesome.

Unfortunately, there was no note or mention of who it was that sent me such gaming joy! Show yourselves so you can receive the Christmas well-wishes you deserve!

remlap13 on
  • Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    My timing was impeccable.

Shady3011 on
    edited December 2009
    It was Shady all along!

Thank you so much for the spread my friend. Your timing couldn't have been better. If it had come even a day earlier it wouldn't have been the same haha.

... Fuck I don't know what else to say except thank you! You've made this whole online-random-across the world-secret-santa thing a great experience for me as a first timer. I will be back next year with bells on, and much better gifts for my Santee as I hope to actually be earning money. Yay.

remlap13 on
    edited December 2009
    Woah.. I just read up a few posts.. You posted like, right at the same time my gift was arriving.. How..

o_O
    Shady3011 wrote: »
    Santee, open your door.

remlap13 on
  • X Pr3dat0R XX Pr3dat0R X Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Santa King is on hiatus!
    I'll be back 1/1/2010!
    If your gift has not arrived by then, then ohhh man! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!

You better not cry...:whistle:
    Everyone will be punished for everything, all the time.

Everyone is on the naughty list.

Except for Hearthjaw, he cool.

robotsanta.jpg

X Pr3dat0R X on
    edited December 2009
    I'm glad you liked the gifts. Last year was my first time and my Santa was awesome as well (Judge-Z). It definitely makes you want to take part every year.

Props to my man Arikado for the UPS shipping and customs work.

Oh and that was the UPS tracking helping me out.

Shady3011 on
    edited December 2009
    I'm glad you liked the gifts. Last year was my first time and my Santa was awesome as well (Judge-Z). It definitely makes you want to take part every year.

Awesome dude. After reading back a little more I saw you posting like, every 15 minutes with a new update as to how close it was. Weird, weird shit haha. Up here in Canada, we don't get privileges like that. Unless I'm mistaken.

One last question. Why did I get a proxy asking me about candy and shirt sizes and colors?

remlap13 on
  • LostLost Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So he can put it into his notes and file it away for future stalking that may or may not be gift related.
    He watches you sleep

Lost on
    edited December 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »

Awesome dude. After reading back a little more I saw you posting like, every 15 minutes with a new update as to how close it was. Weird, weird shit haha. Up here in Canada, we don't get privileges like that. Unless I'm mistaken.

One last question. Why did I get a proxy asking me about candy and shirt sizes and colors?

I was bouncing around ideas at the time. I ended up dropping those gift ideas. I hope that's alright with you. ;-)

Shady3011 on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    My Santee must be afraid to admit he was the one that gave me this game or something. It's okay, really, I like it!

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I posted this in the Animal Crossing thread. I figured it would fit in better here.

Wrapping job I did for my mom's copy of Animal Crossing City Folk. My sister moved out, so my mom needs a copy.

21561_597104815267_26601080_34917269_759082_n.jpg

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's pretty damn terrific.:^:

Scotty on
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »
    So I get home today, SUPER pumped because I just finished my last exam, and my 2 weeks of studying hell are finally over. I head out again quick just to pick up on last Christmas gift for the girlfriend. It turns out it's on sale. Life is fucking awesome. I get home and my mom says theres a package for me.

Oh yes.

Giftage.

Disclaimer: I apologize for the picture quality. My mom's digi-cam battery pack died after taking one picture and I was too excited to wait for it to charge.
    083.jpg

Here is our family dog trying to get at the gift. She wasn't even interested until I put a treat inside the partially opened box. She couldn't quite get at it, so she was making the pictures all blurry as she worked her way around the room
    085.jpg

Ooo, they appear to be flat rectangular shaped objects. I really hope it's Back Door Sluts 9.

:winky: o_O D:

On another note, does anyone else think we have a contender for worst wrapped gifts of the year? This guy's gotta get consideration anyways :P
    086.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes.

1) NHL2K10. I may have to toss this one in to see how much punishment from a game I'm willing to take. Haha, I kid I kid. Seriously though, it got ripped to shreds by the critics and hockey-game fans, so we'll see how much merit there is to that. Is it really a terrible game, or just not made by EA so therefore is no good?

2) Ghostbusters. You have no idea how close I came to buying this used and super cheap at an EB Games one day. I think the only thing that stopped me is the fact that I am a broke-ass student. This will definitely be getting some love over my 2 weeks off from school. I think it may even get played BEFORE I play MW2 again.

3) Super Mario Bros Wii. UGHGHGHSDAMAMAGHAGUHWHGEU is the only way I can describe my emotions when I saw this one. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this game over the past 2 weeks for something to do over the holiday break but EVERYWHERE seems to be sold out where I'm at. Fucking Awesome.

Unfortunately, there was no note or mention of who it was that sent me such gaming joy! Show yourselves so you can receive the Christmas well-wishes you deserve!

Sorry you didn't get Backdoor Sluts 9.. I would have expected Fisting Firemen 8 myself.

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    rad

earthwormadam on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I have to give a very Merry Christmas to Kiwi who just sent me not only one of my stolen games, but also one that just happened to be on my wish list. MGS4 replaced, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection wished.

The good will in this thread is astounding and it's things like this that the forums do that make me question why Gabe and Tycho have forsaken them. Well I guess if you do good things it sometimes does get back to you, hope all you guys are enjoying all the free stuff I gave out earlier in the thread.

P.S. I have just contacted the police department and gave them the info that MS gave me. Police will be calling them to track the stolen systems. If they can just find one stolen system they can most likely track it back to the mother load of all our stuff in my thinking.

I saw an article today talking about a recent rash of console thefts and how the bandits are getting caught because they make little slipups like signing into the victim's XBox live account and having friends notice and call authorities.

Let's hope you get lucky as well.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I am so filled to bursting with season's cheer, that I must share it with you before I have an embarassing cheer emission at an inappropriate time. Everyone here has impressed me so much with their generosity, that I feel the need to do something for each and every one of you on the Santa list! Here you go!

humanfund.jpg

Also, Lightor 216, you rock. My students love the zombie. Strangely, so does my 4 year old daughter. She's a bizarre fusion of me and her mother, that kid. The kids at work were both amused and confused by this whole SS thing. My favorite response, "So wait, this total stranger knows where you live now? And he bought you things?"Sorry to have been such a lurker - I'm aware that I post in spurts. My New Year's resolution is going to be to help next year's Santa by being active in at least one thread at any given time throughout the year - not just during summers off.

But you never, ever go wrong with zombies.

PS: They're jealous of the spork. "That's like KFC, but you can wash it!"

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Just an update for my Santa. I did receive the package yesterday, as we both thought. However, my camera is scary bad, and all the pictures turned out blurry as all hell. I've taken new pictures of everything with my cell phone, which sadly turned out much more clear, but need to e-mail them over so I can get it all posted. I plan to do so now after work today, though.

Almost a month! Santee, show your offerings so I won't be stricken by the forsty banhammer of holiday justice.

My plan of sending more gifts seems to have backfired. The extra gifts must be occupying his time so much he hasn't been able to post. Or go to work, or spend time with his girlfriend, or friends. Indeed, I may have destroyed this man's life.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The package is on your porch, santee! According to UPS anyway.

Gone for the evening, but I hope to find some pictures and cheer later! :P

Ketar on
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Gift has been acquired!
    IMG_0342.jpg
    I immediately get my two new roomates to check things out...
    IMG_0343.jpg
    They quickly loose interest. There goes my idea of training them as bomb sniffing cats..
    IMG_0346.jpg
    Awesome! I been meaning to pick up a cooking book, and this was recommended in H/A! Good stalking!
    And now I can pick up Trials HD!

Thanks so much Rook! And you say there's a care package coming from across the ocean? Again, thanks so much.
    IMG_0345.jpg
    Someone is ready to be shipped out!

Kyougu on
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I have to give a very Merry Christmas to Kiwi who just sent me not only one of my stolen games, but also one that just happened to be on my wish list. MGS4 replaced, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection wished.

The good will in this thread is astounding and it's things like this that the forums do that make me question why Gabe and Tycho have forsaken them. Well I guess if you do good things it sometimes does get back to you, hope all you guys are enjoying all the free stuff I gave out earlier in the thread.

P.S. I have just contacted the police department and gave them the info that MS gave me. Police will be calling them to track the stolen systems. If they can just find one stolen system they can most likely track it back to the mother load of all our stuff in my thinking.

I saw an article today talking about a recent rash of console thefts and how the bandits are getting caught because they make little slipups like signing into the victim's XBox live account and having friends notice and call authorities.

Let's hope you get lucky as well.
    I already changed the login info through the MS site so they can't use my credit card, but all they have to do is use the console with my serial number attached to create a new account to get caught.

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • KiwiKiwi Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Hey man, glad I could help. On a related note: Thanks for introducing me to the Ultimate Genesis Collection. I had to impulse-buy that as soon as I saw it. So that, along with Earthworm Jim from gog.com, and I'll be in a nostalgia-coma for the next couple weeks. Rawk!

Kiwi on
    edited December 2009
    Kiwi wrote: »

Hey man, glad I could help. On a related note: Thanks for introducing me to the Ultimate Genesis Collection. I had to impulse-buy that as soon as I saw it. So that, along with Earthworm Jim from gog.com, and I'll be in a nostalgia-coma for the next couple weeks. Rawk!

*Gives Kiwi a big hug* You guys have all been a great help. Now wasn't some local forumer interested in going to an Italian place in Long Beach with me? I'm not talking about a free meal, I won't allow it this time, but I'd just have fun meeting other forumers.

The_Spaniard on
  • mooshoeporkmooshoepork Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Christmas Eve D:

mooshoepork on
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The Giftening 3: Box The Second
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOOoooOooOo!!!!!!11

SONUVA! I got my second box in the mail today, and OMGWTFBBQ it is full of everything awesome (early spoiler: Vegeta and Nappa!), lots of it Japanese. But MOTHERFFFFFFFF my photobucket is busted and not showing any of my pictures (at least on my screen). CRAP!
    I will keep trying and uploading...

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Feeling merry yet?

Here's something to help.

Better hurry up, tomorrow's Christmas daaaay.

Um that preview image. Hm. Hurm.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Mr HeistMr Heist It's Heist-o-Matic! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hey... hey wait, did you guys hear something? I think I heard something. There it is again!

Sounds like it's coming from out front...

1.jpg
    Wait, is that...
    2.jpg
    Eeeeeeeeee!!!
    3.jpg
    Okay, ok Mr Heist... keep your cool. Don't spaz out in front of all the forumers...

NOTE: During this unwrapping, the part of 'pet' will be played by creepy 4 headed Buddha thing. He's pretty pumped that Santa's gift is here.. but [looks at watch] man, I really need to get running to get to my work Christmas party... maybe I should open this later...
    4.jpg
    Woah, ok! Chill out 4 headed Buddha thing! I'll open it now!
    5.jpg
    Hey, that's me! So far so good...
    6.jpg
    My wife has a thing for cats, so she pretty much flipped when she saw this card. One must admit, it is cute
    7.jpg
    I hope so too! And let it snow, you say...
    8.jpg
    ...so you sent all this along as an early gift, too? Awesome
    9.jpg
    Creepy 4 headed Buddha thing is pleased by the boxes ala bubble wrap.
    10.jpg
    Holy crap Chrono Trigger! Creepy 4 headed Buddha thing is sad because this is a classic game, and alas I have never played it. I can't wait to rectify that bit of lameness.
    11.jpg
    Next up, The World Ends with You! Sweetness! Creepy 4 headed Buddha thing is happy, because he's heard that this game is pretty damn spiffy. I've heard the same about it, although mostly from creepy 4 headed Buddha thing (he's a good source on video games).
    12.jpg
    Holy crap again Borderlands! I almost got this for myself because it looks pretty damn awesome, but then I didn't. But then you did, because you're pretty damn awesome Santa! Creepy 4 headed Buddha thing is so excited he jumps from his box perch!
    13.jpg
    Here's the whole damn rockin' spread. Creepy 4 headed Buddha thing is angry, because even though he has 4 faces, he's not even 1/4th as cool as Lunysgwen. Thanks a ton- you just made my upcoming break way more awesomer!

You say you hope I enjoy it, and I way totally do! Just one problem...
    14.jpg
    ...it's hard to decide what to start with!

Long story short (too late!): Many, many hearty thanks to Lunysgwen, a way cool Santa who admittedly didn't have much to work with, but came through in spades!

Mr Heist on
    mrheist-wide.png
    edited December 2009
    Holy shit, Mr. Heist. You have the exact, same front door (sidelights and all) as I do, just with the knob and lock on the opposite side!

Good haul, too!

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Intense haul Heist, intense!

Not to mention I agree that "creepy 4 headed buddha thing" is moderately creepy lol.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nice house too.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    edited December 2009
    Has anybody ever come out and revealed themselves before their santee got their gifts?

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    To my Santa:

my tracking says this
    Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient

So hopefully this gets cleared up tommorow

bloodyroarxx on
    edited December 2009
    So hopefully this gets cleared up tommorow

You and me both.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    GIFT GET!

A WILD PACKAGE HAS APPEARED!!!
    36546848.jpg

Ooooh pretty wrapping!
    23928958.jpg

Newegg hrmmmm
    56432728.jpg

What is this wild BEAST staring at me!!!
    11064907.jpg

A Crazy red monkey with a square belly!
    83874321.jpg

A concealed present hmm what could it be?
    32085206.jpg

Dragon Age, sweet!
    41525909.jpg

Now Santa you didn't expose yourself, so now I ask of you to please show your self for this is a truly balla gift!

bloodyroarxx on
  • Mr HeistMr Heist It's Heist-o-Matic! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Judge-Z wrote: »
    Holy shit, Mr. Heist. You have the exact, same front door (sidelights and all) as I do, just with the knob and lock on the opposite side!

Good haul, too!

Maybe I just flipped the picture.

Maybe I live in your basement.
    Maybe you should pick up some more milk when you're out.

Mr Heist on
    mrheist-wide.png
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The Giftening 3: Box The Second now with more pictures

Today, the curse of the Secret Santa came upon me (wherein my wife informs me I have a box waiting at home, and my day goes worse at work). At least, though, I had joy-in-a-box to come home to (and in the end, the day ended up ok).
    ONWARD!!

Box The First:
    100_3389.jpg
    After beginning to rip in, I remember that I need to take pictures.
    "The Emperor protects (my personal information)!"
    100_3391.jpg
    Heck yes! Brown paper towels!---wait a second...
    100_3392.jpg
    A clever ruse! Whereupon I found myself in possession of a Halo Encyclopedia and a remote control warthog!

Box The Second:
    100_3396.jpg
    Surely, this time there shall be no tric--
    100_3397.jpg
    Sweet! SUBWAY!
    Oops, whereupon I forget to take a picture of the box before it explodes upon my room...
    Some choice morsels before all is revealed:
    100_3404.jpg
    UNSCDF t-shirt! Whaaaaaat!
    100_3403.jpg
    Heck yes! Back of medkit zombie survival t-shirt (black front)!
    100_3400.jpg
    Hmm....blood. For the zombies! Maybe I can lure them into traps with it! Wait...it's not real. It's just pretend blood drink.
    100_3401.jpg
    As promised, Vegeta and Nappa! Sweetness of the Japanese toys! I assume this is per my request for nerd decor. Well played, Wraith.
    They even come with handy-dandy secret-agent-saiyan suicide tablets! Suspicious......
    But wait....There's more!
    100_3402.jpg
    OMGWTFBBQ I was screaming out loud with joy upon finding MODERN WARFARE 2 in my box. SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! I have been jonesing for it so bad, but am trying not to buy more games (backlog challenge, anyone?)
    The whole shebang from both boxes (and don't forget L4D2!!:
    100_3399.jpg
    Oh yeah, did I mention all this random crazy Japanese food stuff? Got some chocolate, alcoholic drink (energy, I think...), fish bite things, juice boxes...I don't have a clue what to do with half of it!
    And Wraith, that puppy thing will find a good home with my niece (whose father knows Japanese and might appreciate a lot of this stuff ;)).

THANK YOU SO MUCH, WRAITH!!1 I'm glad your boxes made it so far around the world safely, and am SO happy with the ridiculous amount of stuff you've blessed me with. This Christmas has ruled in so many ways this year! (no offense to those who have been stolen from/red ringed/etc...)

Custom Special on
    edited December 2009
    Mr Heist wrote: »
    Judge-Z wrote: »

Good haul, too!

Maybe I just flipped the picture.

Maybe I live in your basement.
    Maybe you should pick up some more milk when you're out.

Well, if you live in my basement, maybe you could have fucking warned us when water started seeping in through the window, before it wrecked the carpet and did a few grand in damage. So buy your own milk! And get on repainting the playroom walls while you're at it. Tinkerbell Green, or the girl will have your balls!

Picture gave me and the wife a chuckle, though. Also glad to see someone with more snow than us.

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What puppy thing?

edit: oh that pink thing. is that a miniature handbag?

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Today, the curse of the Secret Santa came upon me (wherein my wife informs me I have a box waiting at home, and my day goes worse at work). At least, though, I had joy-in-a-box to come home to (and in the end, the day ended up ok).
    ONWARD!!

Box The First:
    100_3389.jpg
    100_3391.jpg
    100_3392.jpg
    A clever ruse! Whereupon I found myself in possession of a Halo Encyclopedia and a remote control warthog!

Box The Second:
    100_3396.jpg
    100_3397.jpg
    Sweet! SUBWAY!
    Oops, whereupon I forget to take a picture of the box before it explodes upon my room...
    100_3404.jpg
    100_3403.jpg
    100_3400.jpg
    Hmm....blood. For the zombies! Maybe I can lure them into traps with it! Wait...it's not real. It's just pretend blood drink.
    100_3401.jpg
    As promised, Vegeta and Nappa! Sweetness of the Japanese toys! I assume this is per my request for nerd decor. Well played, Wraith.
    They even come with handy-dandy secret-agent-saiyan suicide tablets! Suspicious......
    100_3402.jpg
    OMGWTFBBQ I was screaming out loud with joy upon finding MODERN WARFARE 2 in my box. SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! I have been jonesing for it so bad, but am trying not to buy more games (backlog challenge, anyone?)
    100_3399.jpg
    Oh yeah, did I mention all this random crazy Japanese food stuff? Got some chocolate, alcoholic drink (energy, I think...), fish bite things, juice boxes...I don't have a clue what to do with half of it!
    And Wraith, that puppy thing will find a good home with my niece (whose father knows Japanese and might appreciate a lot of this stuff ;)).

THANK YOU SO MUCH, WRAITH!!1 I'm glad your boxes made it so far around the world safely, and am SO happy with the ridiculous amount of stuff you've blessed me with. This Christmas has ruled in so many ways this year! (no offense to those who have been stolen from/red ringed/etc...)

Oh man, I'm getting a read out from this haul..can it? Yes! It has a power level of nine thooooooooouuuussssaaaaand.

What? It had to be done.

noir_blood on
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Now that's a swag! :D

Currently anonymously gifting indie steam games to mates, woo for Christmas cheer!

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2009
    noir_blood wrote: »

ONWARD!!

Box The First:
    100_3389.jpg
    100_3391.jpg
    100_3392.jpg

Box The Second:
    100_3396.jpg
    100_3397.jpg
    Sweet! SUBWAY!
    100_3404.jpg
    100_3403.jpg
    100_3400.jpg
    100_3401.jpg
    100_3402.jpg
    100_3399.jpg

Oh man, I'm getting a read out from this haul..can it? Yes! It has a power level of nine thooooooooouuuussssaaaaand.

What? It had to be done.

Hehe...laughed out loud.
    Well played....well played....

Custom Special on