As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sailor Moon video/ Vibrator ??

Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
edited January 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I saw a video about a month or two ago. I'm quite sure it was even posted here.
It was a short video about a couple. The girl was doing laundry and found what looked like a Sailor Moon vibrator of sorts. When she says something about leaving the guy gets up babbling that it's not he then uses the vibrator and does the sailor moon transformation cut scene dealie.

And now that I think about it, I believe the whole clip was animated, but for some reason my memory is pretty fuzzy on the details so I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance chaps, been googling all day and it's not fun wading through all the Sailor Moon.

Mmmm... Cocks... on

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Yes, it was animated. I wish I could help you out here, but I don't have a link.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Someone posted it in one of the D&D anime threads, one sec while I dig...

Edit: No luck with a cursory glance, but I'm headed out. Sorry!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    pinenut_canarypinenut_canary Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    pinenut_canary on
  • Options
    ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    This thread made me think of Trowzilla.

Most likely because she probably had multiple sailor moon videos and vibrators.

Those were some hilarious stories.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.