As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I've never shit my pants

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    What

the

fuck

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Zephos wrote: »
    I never spit in public toilets because i'm afraid that a microscopic line of spittle will trail down to the toilet bowl, then upon disconnecting with the main mass slingshot all sorts of nasties into my mouth.

I know that this scenario is unlikely, and possibly even impossible, but it still freaks me out.

man you haven't lived until you've vomited into a public toilet with pee and old shit inside and the mixture splashes back up into your face

the Professor on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    hey fun fact the chlorine smell in public pools and stuff isn't actually chlorine itself but chloramine compounds which come from the reaction of pool chlorine and ammonia

guess where most of the ammonia comes from

L|ama on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i have a terrible bladder though, and am in constant fear of pissing myself while drunk or high
    im the same way. once i start drinking i am peeing every 3 seconds. and it sneaks up on me like lightning and i have come close to drunkenly pissing myself so many times. frankly i am lucky its never happened

also one time i had REAAALLY bad constipation. for like, 3 or 4 days straight. it was ready to go to, but when i sat down it felt like trying to push jabba the hutt through a keyhole. i honestly thought i was gonna rip my asshole apart. so i got the great idea to eat an entire can of pringles, which was using that fake butter shit that gave me the runs like whoa. cut to 3 hours later, im releasing waste for a solid minute with the biggest, happiest smile on my face

oh also on the subject of poop, i went to the bathroom at a train station the other day. and in japan they use these squat toilets where its basically just an oblong porcelain hole on the floor. and i stepped into the stall and there were two HUGE logs sitting halfway off the bowl ledge and on the tile floor. it was the biggest poop ive ever seen in japan and i came about half an inch from plowing right into it

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    what the fuck is wrong with you people

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    hey fun fact the chlorine smell in public pools and stuff isn't actually chlorine itself but chloramine compounds which come from the reaction of pool chlorine and ammonia

guess where most of the ammonia comes from

WORK CAMPS FOR ERRYBODY

CHILDREN GET OVERTIME

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    hey guys

i've never shit Houk's pants either

just so you know

Pony on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    now, here's a much better question

how many of you fine heterosexual men know the taste of semen

your own, or someone else's

tell me that story

because it will amuse me

Pony on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    >_>

<_<

no comment
    salty
    I was curious

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I've shit Houk's pants before

true story

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    Pony wrote: »

tell me that story

because it will amuse me

nuzak thread

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    >_>

<_<

no comment
    salty
    I was curious

hahahah beautiful

Pony on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I know what semen tastes like because I got curious because girls were always like "ewww it is so gross" and I wanted to know why their sexual discharges were somehow delicious in comparison to that of men.

Really, the texture is the worst part.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    28jbed5.jpg

no way

Pony on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    >_>

<_<

no comment
    salty
    I was curious

hahahah beautiful

ONE TIME I SWEAR

pony i thought you of all people would know about that book

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Wait you think Cal keeps a gallon of semen in his fridge just because? He cooks with it, dear boy.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    FedoraFedora Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I did not realize that not shitting your pants was something to be proud of.

Really you guys?

We are really setting the bar low here.

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Fedora wrote: »

Really you guys?

so low its in china

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Really you guys?

pfft

motherfucker

do you want me to even start

i will show you how deep your rabbit hole goes

Pony on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Really you guys?

pfft

motherfucker

do you want me to even start

i will show you how deep your rabbit hole goes

Go ahead, I dare ya! Oh snap, Ewok celebration just came on grooveshark.

everybody shut up for a second.

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    holy shit that was a hell of a freudian slip

i'm not even going to edit that

just gonna leave that one out there

god damn

Pony on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Callius wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Yeah I've never been able to feel okay about that.

Yuck.
    It's not like you're in a location specifically designed to clean you up.

PEE AWAY! Sometimes, I'll turn on the shower and take a wizz INTO it while I'm waiting for the water to heat up.

hi5

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

tell me that story

because it will amuse me

pony you speak as if my lips are not currently enveloped around your erect, throbbing phallus

lustfully sucking every pearlescent drop of man-cream from your tube steak

i am typing from my iphone under his desk

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There was this kid in high school.

I do not remember his name, only that we all called him Stinky Mantits.

Stinky Mantits.

One day Stinky was sitting there in class and he had to fart, so he farted. And instead of warm, rank air, his ass released a moderate quantity of shit. Being Stinky, he looked at the clock. Boy, he thinks, maybe I can make it to the end of class before anyone notices!

Only they did, and he finally had to get out prematurely when everyone around him was like "oh my god you shat your pants! get the fuck out of here!"

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

tell me that story

because it will amuse me

pony you speak as if my lips are not currently enveloped around your erect, throbbing phallus

lustfully sucking every pearlescent drop of man-cream from your tube steak

i am typing from my iphone under his desk

i said heterosexual men, you faggot
    i also didn't say stop

Pony on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    if you're blessed with a certain amount of flexibility

well you'd be crazy not to have a go

satansfingers on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i have also never shit my pants

:/

Raneados on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

Really you guys?

considering how many apparently have shit their pants (and mine), i dont think its an unreasonable place to start

besides, i did invite people to discuss non-pant-shitting related pride, but the only place we've gone so far is semen-tasting

this was not unforeseeable

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The last time i shat myself was in ninth grade with the squirrel

the worst time was fifth grade.

I had been feeling sick all day, but in the last ten minutes of the day i knew something was about to get down

The door was open and I sat next to it so i graded my pack and fucking bolted

i got in, started to take off my pants but only got half way but over before my ass decided to forcibly eject the contents of my colon.

i said they were half way down and that is important because like a normal person my ass hole is located there as well so half sprayed the walls, half got clipped by my jeans and ran back against me

i got myself onto the toilet and pooped for about twenty minutes

i didn't get to wipe. wanna know why? in the boy's bathroom, everyone peed on the toilet paper rolls. i don't know why.

when i was sure i was done i walked out of the stall as the janitor walked in. i whispered "I'm so sorry" and ran.

I was so worried about having to see him again the next day. I didn't have to.

He quit.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

I had been feeling sick all day, but in the last ten minutes of the day i knew something was about to get down

The door was open and I sat next to it so i grabbed my pack and fucking bolted

i got in, started to take off my pants but only got half way but over before my ass decided to forcibly eject the contents of my colon.

i said they were half way down and that is important because like a normal person my ass hole is located there as well so half sprayed the walls, half got clipped by my jeans and ran back against me

i didn't get to wipe. wanna know why? in the boy's bathroom, everyone peed on the toilet paper rolls. i don't know why.

when i was sure i was done i walked out of the stall as the janitor walked in. i whispered "I'm so sorry" and ran.
    I was so worried about having to see him again the next day. I didn't have to. He quit.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    when i was in ninth grade

the very first day of high school

a dude in my second period class shit his pants

i don't know why, per se, although during homeroom dude was stressed the fuck out and sweating like a pig and stammering and shit

so maybe he was really sick?

anyway, he let out a fart and in doing so, shit his pants and it stank really bad, everybody knew it, and when he asked to go the bathroom he had a clearly dark spot on the ass of his pants (catholic school, we had uniforms, which included charcoal grey pants that turned black anywhere they got wet)

so, as teenagers are a cruel and evil lot, he was eternally named "shithouse"

which was as clever as such nicknames go, i guess, as his last name was schmaus

the name shithouse and being mocked and derided followed him all through high school and he even found the loser kids rejected by other people rejecting him

i remember trying to talk to him once and i am pretty sure, if Asperger's had been the hobgoblin diagnosis it is nowadays back then, he would've been labeled such

anyway, pretty much sucked to be that guy. shit your pants on the first day of high school, ain't nobody ever let you forget that
    he committed suicide over the summer. from what i heard, he overdosed on his medication.
    you know what would be really sad? if he didn't think to evacuate himself fully before he did that, since the last thing he'd do as he died would be to shit his pants

Pony on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    how many times have you shat yourself, jesus

satansfingers on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    ahahaha swordfights

o god

Raneados on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010

The door was open and I sat next to it so i graded my pack and fucking bolted

I was so worried about having to see him again the next day. I didn't have to.

He quit.

gunner-dog.jpg

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i double posted that bcause i am on my phone. because i am pooping

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ahahahahahaa

to both posts

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    swordfights im so glad that was the story to get double posted

now i am off to eat some curry at a lady friend's house

this absolutely has the makings for a great shit-yourself story, so fingers crossed!

i really hope this thread is still alive when i get back. my goal for my first thread is 10 pages. aim high, shit low!

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

If it weren't for my horse...

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i developed a great digestive system at a young age

as such i've never had an incident where it was "I AM POOING AGAINST MY WILL"

Raneados on
This discussion has been closed.