As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I've never shit my pants

13»

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Tomorrow when i am on a computer i will find the story with the chipmunk (i dunno if it was a squirrel or chipmunk i refer to it as a chipmunk in the story) i posted it in one of the strange and embarrassing stories threads

it got me a title change

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i've actually had to deal with constipation problems my entire life so i mean

shitting even when i want to is something of a problem at times

needless to say i have never shit my pants since i was like, potty trained

i got kinda sick a while back, some kind of stomach bug, and one of the things it did was backed me up badtimes for like four days

i went to the hospital. they ended up giving me an enema

i basically dropped a whole pringles can in one go

very, very unpleasant

but at least i felt better after

Pony on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited January 2010
    Houk wrote: »
    swordfights im so glad that was the story to get double posted

now i am off to eat some curry at a lady friend's house

this absolutely has the makings for a great shit-yourself story, so fingers crossed!

i really hope this thread is still alive when i get back. my goal for my first thread is 10 pages. aim high, shit low!
    Sorry, I've let you have your fun but there's still the thing of No Poop threads. :P

PS. I'm going to the Kings/Sharks game tomorrow. Whoo, hockey!

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.