As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

realspoilers

NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
i remember having them before the forums got updated a year or so ago. spoilers could be used for joking around and minor spoilers, realspoilers were for realspoilers, and using them otherwise was a punishable offense.

i know a lot of people would appreciate the ability to distinguish between joking around and important plot points of a tv show without having to click on the spoiler to find out. were they not implemented in these forums because of a technical problem, or reducing the workload on moderators having to chase after people abusing them?

Nuzak on

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I think they were eliminated because there really should be no cause for a difference there. If someone is actually spoiling something relevant, they should make it obvious. Likewise, jokes are usually obvious too.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited January 2010
    We don't have any plans to change our spoiler policy at this time.

Tube on