Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

IF YOU POST SPOILERS SHEPARD WILL WREX YOU

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    terrell shepherd was black

but he sounded like mark meer

this is one of the reasons I never change from the default

that voice cannot come out of anyone else and look right

I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance cause by a black woman who sounds like jodie foster

xmassig2.gif
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Scheduled Delivery Date:01/28/2010

i'm ok with that considering i got free shipping
    2 days after release for free shipping is reasonable

| Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetSuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    i wonder if you make a custom face dude
    Spoiler:

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    actually I have a question
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
    edited January 2010
    keep in mind it is possible to play through the first game without learning a damn thing about cerberus

edited January 2010
    Knob wrote: »
    keep in mind it is possible to play through the first game without learning a damn thing about cerberus

i wonder what will happen then

that could be interesting

• ArtreusArtreus Hamlet Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm actually kind of bummed they have so much DLC like that. I mean extra stuff is cool but that seemed like a lot of extra stuff.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    edited January 2010
    Artreus wrote: »
    I'm actually kind of bummed they have so much DLC like that. I mean extra stuff is cool but that seemed like a lot of extra stuff.

yeah for reals

• MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm sure I'm going to get most of the DLC for this.

Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
    edited January 2010
    It is just a mentality thing I guess. Need to switch over from the old idea of getting everything that the game has to offer until somebody makes more.

It just kind of feels like the old conversation that they are not putting a ton of stuff in the game so they can sell it back to you later.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    It is just a mentality thing I guess. Need to switch over from the old idea of getting everything that the game has to offer until somebody makes more.

It just kind of feels like the old conversation that they are not putting a ton of stuff in the game so they can sell it back to you later.

Art, you know I love you, man.

But don't make me punch you.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
    edited January 2010
    is it here yet

no i guess not

thursday is a good day for it to come anyway, i have school to do between today and thursday

edited January 2010
    vsove wrote: »

Art, you know I love you, man.

But don't make me punch you.

I'm not complaining! I worded it badly. I meant to say that that would be a way of looking at it that is not right, but that is what it kind of felt like?

I loved the Dragon's Age DLC :(

• AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i dont know if anyone wants this but i know i was curious about it, so here it is a website that has mass effect 1 saves. i found one or two that i would use.

http://www.annakie.com/me/

i believe someone said we can redo our faces? so im not too concerned about that.

guess now im back to getting it on the pc!

pasig.jpg
    Steam | Fitocracy | XBL|PSN|WiiU|ninjafrizz 3DS FC - 5472-7018-3542
    edited January 2010
    even if you import a save, you can edit any part of it including changing decicions, faces, party members

i think the only thing completely locked in is your gender

so a save repository is stupid

edited January 2010
    i cant believe i fell behind on schoolwork because of my anticipation for ME2, reading and posting in this thread and reading things and checking my shipping status

imagine what the game will do
    i was supposed to use this time to get ahead

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    even if you import a save, you can edit any part of it including changing decicions, faces, party members

I don't think you can change what sidequests you did and how you did them, though

but a save repository is stupid

xmassig2.gif
    edited January 2010

I don't think you can change what sidequests you did and how you did them, though

anything you can't change won't impact the game is what i heard

edited January 2010

anything you can't change won't impact the game is what i heard

well I know for a fact that Ms. Al-Jilani is in the game and I don't think there's a punched/didn't punch option

xmassig2.gif
    edited January 2010
    WE'LL SEE WON'T WE

'Did you sock that mouthy reporter right in her stupid nosy face? Y/N'

edited January 2010
    if yes, would you like to do so again?

YYYYYYY

xmassig2.gif
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey Vsove give me free content and only free content

344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
    edited January 2010
    as long as you don't pay for any of the paid content, all you will get is free content

xmassig2.gif
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Man, if you can change stuff this play through is kind of pointless. other then to import a slightly higher level character, which seems pointless.

edited January 2010
    don't you start at level 5 or something if you shove in a level 60 dude

Also if you have a dude with the "Rich" achievement I heard that's invaluable

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i already have rich and a number of other achievements, i was just doing this play though so i knew what i did.

• BrogeyBrogey High Maintenance Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    Poor lokiamis, the lonely Engineer. :(

Fitocracy: bogey1 Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

Wampa Milk lives!!!
  • The Geebs That Got BigtimedThe Geebs That Got Bigtimed Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    edited January 2010
    I'll play Engineer first so Loki isn't lonely

edited January 2010
    You can't change stuff. There are two (I believe) -major- ME1 decisions that you can alter in ME2, but pretty much everything else is locked in.

Everything else has a 'default' that you end up with if you start a new, unimported character.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Bogey wrote: »
    Poor lokiamis, the lonely Engineer. :(

I too will play an Engineer first!

0BnD8l3.gif
    edited January 2010
    Vsove does the strategy guide list out those decisions anywhere

edited January 2010

I don't know, I haven't seen the strategy guide.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You can't change stuff. There are two (I believe) -major- ME1 decisions that you can alter in ME2, but pretty much everything else is locked in.

Everything else has a 'default' that you end up with if you start a new, unimported character.

are you guys ever planning to change this because that is annoying as fuck man

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Speaking about the default plot decisions of ME1...
    Spoiler:

edited January 2010

I don't know, I haven't seen the strategy guide.

Do you have a list of those decisions

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2010
    Owenashi wrote: »

Spoiler:

because you need to sink a hell of a lot of points into charisma to pull it off

edited January 2010

Spoiler:

The assumption for all the default choices, as far as I'm aware, was 'path of least resistance' and 'mixed paragon renegade'. I didn't actually work on any of that, though, so I could be wrong. But I'm fairly certain that's about accurate.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

Spoiler:

or
    Spoiler:

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

Spoiler:

or
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

This discussion has been closed.