As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mass Effect] - Headbutting and Face Punching For The Fate Of Humanity!

• Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Prohass wrote: »
    So you get all the ship upgrades and do all the loyalty missions to get everyone to survive? What if you resolved stuff via paragon pretty much with every character?

Do you have access to their last ability and extra costume? Then you've got their loyalty.

Also, even after those you'll still want to make the right choices in the last mission. Don't look up the correct choices though, that's cheating.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So you get all the ship upgrades and do all the loyalty missions to get everyone to survive? What if you resolved stuff via paragon pretty much with every character?

Do you have access to their last ability and extra costume? Then you've got their loyalty.

Also, even after those you'll still want to make the right choices in the last mission. Don't look up the correct choices though, that's cheating.

Nah wouldnt dream of it, just wanted to make sure if you chose the good solution for 'bad' characters they would still survive. Sweet yeah I make multiple saves pretty often with this game, thats as far as cheating I go.

Also for the achievements, like overload and incinerate, do you have to destroy the shield or armour with the effect, or just damage it. Cos timing is a bitch.

Prohass on
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    reVerse wrote: »
    I've finished ME1 three times, two of those times after I got ME2. Doing a fourth run now for level 60 and canon and all that.

Thats truly horrible. Because that either means 3 playthroughs with the same character or 2 plays doing everything. I'd rather grind in an MMO. D:

I swear ME 2 is like Bioware was reading my fucking mind and they not only fixed my problems with ME 1 but they removed them entirely. If the sequel to Dragon Age is such an improvement, I will basically be overwhelmed by Bioware's majesty. I mean, I thought they were back on track when Dragon Age was released, but Mass Effect 2 is how you do a sequel.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll try to find a way to wash my mind of the memories of trying to do side quests in ME 1.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • TomInKoreaTomInKorea Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on the 360, if you have the faster mineral scanner tech for your ship, and your push BOTH the left and right analog sticks so that the scanning reticule is all the way to the left or right of the planet, the scanner spins the planet doubly fast.

It makes scanning a bit more tolerable.

TomInKorea on
    92054393.jpg
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    TomInKorea wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on the 360, if you have the faster mineral scanner tech for your ship, and your push BOTH the left and right analog sticks so that the scanning reticule is all the way to the left or right of the planet, the scanner spins the planet doubly fast.

It makes scanning a bit more tolerable.

Targetted scanning makes it a lot more tolerable. Mineral deposits have specific occurrence sites on the different planets - if you aim at a feature, you usually find the big deposits.

electricitylikesme on
  • ArkadyArkady Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Aegeri wrote: »

That's a good example of where they got it absolutely wrong. It comes completely out of nowhere and I can't for the life of me understand why I would ever chose a certain option there. I just can't justify it because it doesn't make any sense to me.

No it makes perfect sense from the renegade perspective.
    You only get the option to choose Morinth if you resist her hypnosex or whatever the fuck they want to call it. Samara makes it abundantly clear that when met with injustice she will meet it with lethal force. If you're a renegade, you will be rolling in injustice. If you pick Samara as a renegade you are essentially picking someone who is likely to try and kill you once your mission is over. Morinth? Why would she even bother? You resist her nonsense and being a renegade dick, you have no reason to off her. Once you finish the collectors, odds are she'll want off at the first planet you hit with a good city.

Arkady on
    untitled-1.jpg
    LoL: failboattootoot
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Arkady wrote: »

That's a good example of where they got it absolutely wrong. It comes completely out of nowhere and I can't for the life of me understand why I would ever chose a certain option there. I just can't justify it because it doesn't make any sense to me.

You only get the option to choose Morinth if you resist her hypnosex or whatever the fuck they want to call it. Samara makes it abundantly clear that when met with injustice she will meet it with lethal force. If you're a renegade, you will be rolling in injustice. If you pick Samara as a renegade you are essentially picking someone who is likely to try and kill you once your mission is over. Morinth? Why would she even bother? You resist her nonsense and being a renegade dick, you have no reason to off her. Once you finish the collectors, odds are she'll want off at the first planet you hit with a good city.

You're still not thinking it all the way through
    Samara is still bound to you and can only act against you after the mission is over, giving you plenty of time to prepare for such an eventuality and frankly Renegade is all about "the mission at all costs". A fight at a controlled and expected time and place is a small price to pay for the mission.

Recruiting Morinth on the other hand involves killing someone already bound by an extremely predictable code to follow you through the Omega 4 Relay, and hoping her sociopathic daughter won't kill you on the spot despite the fact that she's a psychotic hedonist who has no real reason to give a shit about your mission and the fact that you are defenseless and unarmed.

Recruiting Morinth is taking a ridiculously pointless risk.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Fiaryn wrote: »

Samara is still bound to you and can only act against you after the mission is over, giving you plenty of time to prepare for such an eventuality and frankly Renegade is all about "the mission at all costs". A fight at a controlled and expected time and place is a small price to pay for the mission.

Recruiting Morinth on the other hand involves killing someone already bound by an extremely predictable code to follow you through the Omega 4 Relay, and hoping her sociopathic daughter won't kill you on the spot despite the fact that she's a psychotic hedonist who has no real reason to give a shit about your mission and the fact that you are defenseless and unarmed.

Exactly, especially the last point you made that Arkady completely failed to consider.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    on that topic:
    If you are strong willed enough that you are the one seducing Sadian villains with mind control powers, I don't think you need to be worried about that.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

Exactly, especially the last point you made that Arkady completely failed to consider.
    There's also nothing stopping her from succubusing your entire crew. Which would be bad.

Monger on
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    on that topic:
    If you are strong willed enough that you are the one seducing Sadian villains with mind control powers, I don't think you need to be worried about that.

Yeah see this would be a valid point
    If it weren't for the fact that she has Biotics in addition to mind controlling powers. So she can just ya know, paste you against the wall now that the cat is out of the bag and the only thing protecting you is dead. :P

You are putting risking your life on the whims of a sociopathic murderer and leaving yourself with no options should those whims be not in your favor.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    edited February 2010
    Monger wrote: »

There's also nothing stopping her from succubusing your entire crew. Which would be bad.

In fairness, this is a danger with Jack too. I very much would've liked to put her in a compartment which can be vac'd at a moments notice.

electricitylikesme on
    edited February 2010
    on that topic:

Yeah see this would be a valid point
    If it weren't for the fact that she has Biotics in addition to mind controlling powers. So she can just ya know, paste you against the wall now that the cat is out of the bag and the only thing protecting you is dead. :P

You are putting risking your life on the whims of a sociopathic murderer and leaving yourself with no options should those whims be not in your favor.

Pffbbtt. Cutscene biotics or in game biotics? Cutscene I'm fucked. In game I seriously could more than likely pop adrenaline rush and punch her to death before she pulled anything fancy. Or biotic charge/punch her to death.

Arkady on
    untitled-1.jpg
  • envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    As much as I liked the pacing and quality of the voice acting, the ending did have me a bit underwhelmed compared to ME1. Note: just a bit.
    Everyone survived in my first play through and I felt like it was too easy. The choices did not seem particularly difficult (Legion tech, Miranda second team, Samara biotic), and having everyone's loyalty and full upgrades made it all seem like a cakewalk really. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but the build-up to this was that it was this terrible "suicide" mission, but Haestrom felt ten times more suicidal than this.

By the way, one thing that I DO love about the game is how well they've done the companion dynamics. I remember we were bitching on this thread that they better not make the same mistake as in Dragon Age (oh, you don't like my decision but here's a trinket so you love me), and they didn't! No stupid limitations on who you can have in your party because they might not like some decision you make, and the loyalty missions are both complex and interesting. This is just far superior. I still feel like I genuinely need to work for their loyalty but I don't feel limited as to who I can bring in my party to a particular mission.

In fact since I got my grubby hands on ME2 I haven't even opened DA:O and don't particularly feel the urge to do so any time soon.

envoy1 on
  • Phoenix1985Phoenix1985 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Maybe. But I always consider Renegade Shep to be a grand old ass for no reason, so why not take high risks for no reason other then the potential of
    attaining someone more in tune with his thinking? If he really doesn't care enough about his crew that he'd let one die just to possibly get another one, why should he care about that new crewmember killing others of his crew? He's just making sure his band of psychos is as crazy as him. If you recall the Renegade path when you've attained Grunt's sleeping body, you can remark on how you don't care if you lose a crewmember when you open his tank. Seems plenty similar to me.

Phoenix1985 on
    edited February 2010
    attaining someone more in tune with his thinking?

This doesn't make any sense, because
    Samara already is FORCED by her oath to accept any of the shit you do on the mission. Morinth is bound by utterly nothing at all and could choose to screw you over at any moment. Samara, regardless of what you do or how you handle things won't do a thing to you until after the mission - but she's always a known quantity and so preparing to whack her off should she try to turn on you is easy. For example, let her protect the party in the biotic encounter, use her energy up and simply cap her in the confusion before moving on. Done and dusted and you haven't compromised the mission.

Aegeri on
  • Phoenix1985Phoenix1985 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    attaining someone more in tune with his thinking?

This doesn't make any sense, because
    Samara already is FORCED by her oath to accept any of the shit you do on the mission. Morinth is bound by utterly nothing at all and could choose to screw you over at any moment. Samara, regardless of what you do or how you handle things won't do a thing to you until after the mission - but she's always a known quantity and so preparing to whack her off should she try to turn on you is easy.

Accept, yes, but
    Revel in it? There's a difference in just following orders and not getting involved and being actively psycho and taking initiative to murder some dudes. If Shepard is played as being as screwed up as that, it its perfectly.

Phoenix1985 on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yeah I went full Renegade for everything except that decision and a few conversation options where my crew would be opening up to me and I didn't want to be like "quit crying you wuss."

But yeah that one seemed a bit reckless beyond what a Renegade Shep would consider.

On the other hand, I will choose it for a playthrough at some point in the future to see what happens, but definitely not from a role-playing or canon perspective.

Nocturne on
    edited February 2010
    Accept, yes, but
    Revel in it? There's a difference in just following orders and not getting involved and being actively psycho and taking initiative to murder some dudes. If Shepard is played as being as screwed up as that, it its perfectly.

I agree, if Shephard is being played like a complete silly goose that would make sense. But Renegade does not inherently = silly goose.

The renegade option does whatever is required for the sake of the mission. With Samara:
    Nothing about Samara compromises the sake of the mission because she is absolutely bound to it and your actions/orders. As long as she does not compromise Shephards mission a true renegade Shephard has absolutely zero reason to kill Samara, unless they have the foresight of a dead cat.

Aegeri on
    edited February 2010
    Accept, yes, but

I agree, if Shephard is being played like a complete silly goose that would make sense. But Renegade does not inherently = silly goose.

The renegade option does whatever is required for the sake of the mission. With Samara:
    Nothing about Samara compromises the sake of the mission because she is absolutely bound to it and your actions/orders. As long as she does not compromise Shephards mission a true renegade Shephard has absolutely zero reason to kill Samara, unless they have the foresight of a dead cat.
    But she is only bound to you until the collector threat is dealt with. You know full well the reapers are the real threat and there's no way to know she'd swear a new oath to deal with them before trying to gun you down.

Arkady on
    untitled-1.jpg
  • The Fourth EstateThe Fourth Estate Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Samara loyalty mission choice:
    The impression that I got is that Morinth is stronger than her mother; Samara can only force a stalemate with the element of suprise; and that the renegade option was 'why settle for a biotic warrior when you can have a biotic god?'

Wasn't presented well however.

The Fourth Estate on
  • BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    envoy1 wrote: »
    As much as I liked the pacing and quality of the voice acting, the ending did have me a bit underwhelmed compared to ME1. Note: just a bit.
    Everyone survived in my first play through and I felt like it was too easy. The choices did not seem particularly difficult (Legion tech, Miranda second team, Samara biotic), and having everyone's loyalty and full upgrades made it all seem like a cakewalk really. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but the build-up to this was that it was this terrible "suicide" mission, but Haestrom felt ten times more suicidal than this.

By the way, one thing that I DO love about the game is how well they've done the companion dynamics. I remember we were bitching on this thread that they better not make the same mistake as in Dragon Age (oh, you don't like my decision but here's a trinket so you love me), and they didn't! No stupid limitations on who you can have in your party because they might not like some decision you make, and the loyalty missions are both complex and interesting. This is just far superior. I still feel like I genuinely need to work for their loyalty but I don't feel limited as to who I can bring in my party to a particular mission.

In fact since I got my grubby hands on ME2 I haven't even opened DA:O and don't particularly feel the urge to do so any time soon.

Just outta curiosity, what difficulty did you play on?

BlackDove on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I will say that the ending to ME2 was just barely not as epic as the ending to ME1.

But I mean barely, and that's an incredibly high bar. Considering the rest of the game was leaps and bounds better, whereas with ME1 the ending was pretty much the highlight, that's not really a bad thing or complaint so much as an observation.

Nocturne on
    edited February 2010
    Samara loyalty mission choice:
    The impression that I got is that Morinth is stronger than her mother;

Not true:
    Samara kills Morinth if you can't do the relevant paragon/renegade option without your help.

Aegeri on
    edited February 2010
    I'll say this - ME3 is really going to need to be an epic shit-wrecking affair. Every single plot mission needs to involve major celestial objects being destroyed. Stations, planets, stars. That sort of thing.

electricitylikesme on
    edited February 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I will say that the ending to ME2 was just barely not as epic as the ending to ME1.

But I mean barely, and that's an incredibly high bar. Considering the rest of the game was leaps and bounds better, whereas with ME1 the ending was pretty much the highlight, that's not really a bad thing or complaint so much as an observation.

There was really no way it could have been.

If it was, the game would have been somewhat derivative and anti-climactic I believe.

If you saved the galaxy in every single iteration of the story, saving the galaxy wouldn't really be considered a monumental task.

BlackDove on
    edited February 2010
    Do the survivability odds change with difficulty? I admit, I played on too easy a difficulty (normal) because I was keen to experience the story, and I wasn't referring to the combat itself, more to the companion choices.

Although, I see how
    a more difficult level would put the tech specialist at greater risk because reaching the valves might take longer.

Dove, now that you're here, what weapon specialistion did you choose for insanity adept? Is it better to take AR or sniper rifle for a non-combat specialist like sentinel or adept?

envoy1 on
  • TethTeth __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    I managed to have the same mortality rate on a more difficult setting. Could have just been coincidence.

Teth on
    edited February 2010
    I took the sniper rifle as it simply fills in the gap (you've already got a weaker AR with the SMG) of that "punch-per-shot". All scions for example would go down with my Warp Ammo'ed Viper Sniper rifle. I could just as easily do it with a pistol, but the sniper is faster, and the whole thing flows better.

AR on the other hand could perhaps be a substitute for the SMG, but as an Adept you are frail, and you can't spend enough time out of cover shooting stuff, since your shields and health go down much more rapidly than say a Soldiers when people are shooting at you on Insanity.

Also regarding difficulty, I have a theory that the struggle to get to the ending has to be proportionate to the struggle the story conveys. Hardest difficulties provide that to a degree. However that's a double edged sword - if you keep dying a lot and are not capable of dealing with it on that level, every time you die, you are "taken away" from the story, and thus the attempt is counterproductive, as now you're not immersed and enjoying yourself, you're doing an exercise in repetition and annoyance.

I'm not too sure yet on that.

What I am sure of is that I had a hell of a greater time on Insanity going through the story than on Normal. Especially the ending part, when the game times you with the vents, and when the biotic keeps the field (I don't know if it times you there, but the illusion of "GO FASTER" is still present).

BlackDove on
    edited February 2010
    I love you Martin Sheen

your sultry voice makes me think for a second that you're not evil

TIM is a good fellow. I don't know why everyone thinks he's so evil. Don't be naive and foolishly idealistic. He's willing to make hard choices for the good of humanity, and thus the galaxy.

TomInKorea on
    92054393.jpg
  • TethTeth __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    I love you Martin Sheen

TIM is a good fellow. I don't know why everyone thinks he's so evil. Don't be naive and foolishly idealistic. He's willing to make hard choices for the good of humanity, and thus the galaxy.

My conclusions lean toward that train of thought as well. Still, I'm not ruling out the possibility that his idealism won't eventually lead him to become space Hitler.

Teth on
  • subediisubedii Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Teth wrote: »
    I love you Martin Sheen

My conclusions lean toward that train of thought as well. Still, I'm not ruling out the possibility that his idealism won't eventually lead him to become space Hitler.

That's probably the right word, idealism. His is just a different kind of idealism, based in naked practicality. If anyone's ever played Planescape: Torment he reminds me a bit of the practical incarnation. Everything that could have a purpose is saved and made use of, and the means are completely irrelevant so long as the ends are reached. Morality isn't an issue to him in any decision, which makes him just as dangerous.

subedii on
    edited February 2010
    BlackDove wrote: »
    I took the sniper rifle as it simply fills in the gap (you've already got a weaker AR with the SMG) of that "punch-per-shot". All scions for example would go down with my Warp Ammo'ed Viper Sniper rifle. I could just as easily do it with a pistol, but the sniper is faster, and the whole thing flows better.

AR on the other hand could perhaps be a substitute for the SMG, but as an Adept you are frail, and you can't spend enough time out of cover shooting stuff, since your shields and health go down much more rapidly than say a Soldiers when people are shooting at you on Insanity.

Also regarding difficulty, I have a theory that the struggle to get to the ending has to be proportionate to the struggle the story conveys. Hardest difficulties provide that to a degree. However that's a double edged sword - if you keep dying a lot and are not capable of dealing with it on that level, every time you die, you are "taken away" from the story, and thus the attempt is counterproductive, as now you're not immersed and enjoying yourself, you're doing an exercise in repetition and annoyance.

What I am sure of is that I had a hell of a greater time on Insanity going through the story than on Normal. Especially the ending part, when the game times you with the vents, and when the biotic keeps the field (I don't know if it times you there, but the illusion of "GO FASTER" is still present).

Fair enough, but I played ME1 the same way, easier difficulty first then more difficult later all the way and including insanity and the ending just felt more epic/difficult/rewarding then ME2. Just saying. I could re-assess this after a hard-core and insanity play through of ME2, but for the moment I don't feel that will happen.

Re: sniper rifle, good advice, sentinels last a bit longer though with their tech armor so I might go with AR for the sentinel and go with the scope for adept.

envoy1 on
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Guys, could anyone who likes Dr. Pepper get me a few codes? There's no Dr. Pepper in Brazil... :(

EDIT:
    subedii wrote: »
    I love you Martin Sheen

That's probably the right word, idealism. His is just a different kind of idealism, based in naked practicality. If anyone's ever played Planescape: Torment he reminds me a bit of the practical incarnation. Everything that could have a purpose is saved and made use of, and the means are completely irrelevant so long as the ends are reached. Morality isn't an issue to him in any decision, which makes him just as dangerous.

If you read Ascension, you'll see how big a fucking asshole he is. And, well, everything you learn about Cerby on ME1 is fucking awful too. Cerberus might have lofty goals, but their methods are a hundred times more renegade than renegade. And they always come up with the "they went rogue" excuse whenever Shep finds out about their douchebaggery.

Stormwatcher on
    Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Guys, could anyone who likes Dr. Pepper get me a few codes? There's no Dr. Pepper in Brazil... :(

Google them up. They're reuseable.

reVerse on
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Is it easier to do an insanity run fresh with a level 1 character? Ive heard that playing a + game scales enemies and makes it too hard. Also Im playing my first paragon run as a soldier, whats a good class for insanity? Preferably something with incinerate cos I need that ahievement.

Its kind of funny I found myself getting annoyed at my squadmates for taking out enemies shields before I got a chance to overload them, what have I become?

Prohass on
    edited February 2010
    envoy1 wrote: »
    BlackDove wrote: »

Fair enough, but I played ME1 the same way, easier difficulty first then more difficult later all the way and including insanity and the ending just felt more epic/difficult/rewarding then ME2. Just saying. I could re-assess this after a hard-core and insanity play through of ME2, but for the moment I don't feel that will happen.

Re: sniper rifle, good advice, sentinels last a bit longer though with their tech armor so I might go with AR for the sentinel and go with the scope for adept.

I kind of wish games did away with the "set your own difficulty", and someone programmed in an automatic adjustable difficulty, so that the game auto-scales based on some basic parameters regarding how quickly the player is going through the game, how many times they're getting hit, being out of ammo, how many times they die, etc. and simply do the difficulty thing in the background.

Somewhat similar to how the game scales towards your level (Insanity at level 5 is not the same as Insanity at level 30) automatically without ever asking you.

Though I'd assume that would be a tad harder to balance and implement.

Oh well.

BlackDove on
    edited February 2010
    Is it easier to do an insanity run fresh with a level 1 character? Ive heard that playing a + game scales enemies and makes it too hard. Also Im playing my first paragon run as a soldier, whats a good class for insanity? Preferably something with incinerate cos I need that ahievement.

Its kind of funny I found myself getting annoyed at my squadmates for taking out enemies shields before I got a chance to overload them, what have I become?

Yes, but the difficulty curve isn't that different from an imported ME1 save to a fresh lvl 1 start. Don't sweat it.

I'd say the reward of the decisions you've made in an imported ME1 more than outweigh any benefits from an easier start on insanity.

envoy1 on
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Re: TIM and Cerebus

They're amoral fuckers, and there's no denying that. But with the Council's perpetual state of head-up-assery, the galaxy needs them.

Also, two things I really want in ME3:

A chance to punch out or humiliate Udina.

To finally get the Council to apologize for going "LALALA THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS REAPERS LALALA"

Wallhitter on
    edited February 2010

EDIT:
    subedii wrote: »
    I love you Martin Sheen

If you read Ascension, you'll see how big a fucking asshole he is. And, well, everything you learn about Cerby on ME1 is fucking awful too. Cerberus might have lofty goals, but their methods are a hundred times more renegade than renegade. And they always come up with the "they went rogue" excuse whenever Shep finds out about their douchebaggery.

Didn't read Ascension, and didn't pay much attention to non-main story items in ME1. *shrugs*

It's not like being 100x more renegade than renegade is some sort of inherit bad thing. It's not like choosing Paragon over Renegade is a choice of good over evil, or right over wrong, after all. And people DO go rogue from time to time, after all. Particularly when they're working in isolated cells with broad mandates, and little-to-no specifics in regards to ethical bindings on getting the job done.

TomInKorea on
    92054393.jpg