As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Clean Thread

123457»

• Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    cleaning isn't very metal

i just let stuff pile up and set a place on fire before moving on to the next home, killing the occupants and making my nest inside

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    wherever there is death and destruction

there is fallout

satansfingers on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Fallout wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    cleaning isn't very metal

i just let stuff pile up and set a place on fire before moving on to the next home, killing the occupants and making my nest inside

\m/

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    elaine_honeywellelaine_honeywell Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I believe it was William Burroughs who advocated the "do easy" method - as you're passing through, take a moment to tidy, wipe or replace something. It'll add up.

Then again, it was WILLIAM BURROUGHS saying this.

elaine_honeywell on
    - I...AM...RUUUUUUDE!
  • Options
    DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I was cleaning my room in my apartment the other day for the first time since I moved in in August. It wasn't really dirty, I just had extra things lying around that I didn't need. I was going to stick all of my back issues of GQ in my bottom drawer because I didn't think there was anything in there but when I opened it up I had 2 whole sets of towels (bath towels, hand and washcloths) that I didn't know I had and had never been used.

Now I have so many!

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif