As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Glossolalia presents: RADlands] The Enema of Amigara Fault

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yeah.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    DLC has been purchased

you're welcome

Squall on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    god dammit

someone tell guru I'm sorrrryyyyyy

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    purchasing DLC for me Rane Marsh and Dubh because they are awesome

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    :(

man

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I keep putting in the three things (host, port, pass) but it keeps telling me "unable to authenticate username and password"

Also I'm halfway through bottle of wine wooooooooo

NeoToma on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    I keep putting in the three things (host, port, pass) but it keeps telling me "unable to authenticate username and password"

Also I'm halfway through bottle of wine wooooooooo

...did you make a user name

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Where'd you go, Vis?

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    man

now I know how vis feels

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    raneados doesn't drink any more and has a previous engagement

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    raneados doesn't drink any more

what the

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    we're not all drinking in here

Squall on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    G.W. Bush

a.k.a.

actually living a better life

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    dunno kind of outgrew it

i'll have like 3 beers or so every few months but no drunkenness

Raneados on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    whats goin on in here

oh vent thats cool

I'll be on in a few

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dammit, Rane

fuckin' go on vent

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    busy sorry

Raneados on
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'd join you guys but

tonight's critiquing night and duty calls

gotta help out the budding writers of our generation

I'm sure you're all just distraught by my absence

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lockout wrote: »
    I'd join you guys but

dammit

you're missing out

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    we're not all drinking in here

yeah, not all of us

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lockout wrote: »
    I'd join you guys but

dude you have no idea

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm in there and drunk, but I got no mic

because I'm young and black

and

my hat's real low? Do i look like a mind reader sir i don't know

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    what the fuck is going on with anjin

christ how wasted are you guys

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm pretty sure Anjin is the guy who made those reviews of the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I agree

Squall on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    holy shit

its uncanny

somebody should ask him

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    [Raider's Camp]COLOR="Lime"]1[/COLOR
    COLOR="Lime"]23[/COLOR
    Dusty sets to work on fabricating a new Mothertrucker from the various bits of the vehicles laying in tatters around the camp. [Mothertrucker Beta][Vg60][|||]-[Ah][||||||||||]-[W+5][+10 B: 6,6]-[W+4]-[Vf10][|]

Doc informs you of what happened while you were out - the Fat Man went berserk and put a bullet into two of the civilians. They're stable for now, but badly injured, and if he's gonna treat them he's going to need medical supplies he just doesn't have here. He says they're gonna need to raid a hospital or a pharmacy of some sort. Plus, it'd just be handy to have the supplies around in general, as "shit seems to go down here with an alarming regularity".

The Fat Man is tied up and under guard by Husc in the main building. Whatever caused the little outburst seems to have passed, and he claims to have no memory of the attacks, but the others are still all, understandably, a bit concerned about him still being in the camp.

Leo also wants attention - he still seems worried about his grandmother's restaurant, but he's also pretty excited to tell you about a haul his cousin apparently pulled in - supposedly he ran into a group of ex-prostitutes in Neo Vegas. He barely got out with his life, but he claims to have barely gotten away with his life, but he also grabbed a bit of their equipment before getting away. B]Whore's Armor[/B[42000 RADLand Points]URL="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=MTWSharlow%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&no_note=1&no_shipping=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted"][B]Add Points[/B][/URL

[Cliffs]COLOR="Lime"]5[/COLOR
    [21] R.B. lets out a commanding bargle, twists his legs, and swings his squishy steed around, charging back toward the source of the commotion.

Jimothy is not so lucky. His jacket still caught in the smaller worm's mouth, he clings desperately to its face as it burrows rapidly toward the surface above, the spray of tossed-up soil hitting him in every way and every place a plume of freshly aerated soil can.

CRABBY snatches up Sticks with his hookshot and scuttles up onto the ceiling, attempting to get him out of the creature's reach, and/or use him as bait. It is either a stunning success or a massive failure, depending on his actual purpose.

[6 vs. 5][Sticks takes 4 Physical Bruises][Sticks is Unconscious] A great talon, large enough to snap R.B.'s new mount in half, erupts from the ground, snatching up Sticks and dragging him down into the earth. CRABBY's line goes taught, and he attempts to pull back against the strain [14 vs. 42] With a twang the chord snaps back, and CRABBY disappears into the pit from which the talon burst.

As R.B. reaches the tunnel, he sees the hole the claw broke in the ground. A flash of darker black against the darkness, and a rumbling noise far below. Then nothing.

[Mayfield]COLOR="Lime"]6[/COLOR
    Wheeling into the Cafe, Dan finds that it is largely intact - it seems no one has bothered to loot it sense the Crash, and, while there is a bit of damage to the ceiling and back wall, most of the furniture, equipment, and supplies are entirely unharmed. Also, he 9 finds a bottle of whiskey and a small box of cigars on one of the indoor tables.

The Chinese restaurant did not fair as well. Only the first fifteen feet or so of floor space is undamaged, the rest of the establishment is embedded in rock wall.

The bookstore appears to have been entirely looted. There's nothing here of any real value. It appears the Robed Man got here before you - on the plus side, that does mean that anything that was here should be in the lobby of the Clark Tower.

[Block]COLOR="Lime"]1[/COLOR
    COLOR="Lime"]3[/COLOR The Hanged Man pulls up the rifle, finding that it has a scope, but, sadly, no silencer.

[Spots]COLOR="Lime"]4[/COLOR
    Jen nods and slumps down into the tank, offering a "bring back beer," before she sinks back into the cockpit.

The grocery store is undamaged, but appears to have been fairly well looted, possibly by the Bro himself. Snack foods are gone, as are canned goods, and, while the chip isle is otherwise largely untouched, it seems to be missing its selection of Lays chips.

[Deluge]COLOR="Lime"]6[/COLOR
    As Makali takes a step out into the empty air, he begins to get a real sense of where exactly he is. Most starlting is that he can't actually see the ground - the tower is located entirely in the clouds, and he can't seem to see an end to it. [Quality does not matter. Imperfections in materials are removed during conversion process.]

Spinning about, he throws out a hand and busts the windows of the tower. Floating inside, feet touching down on the hardwood floor of the expansive luxury kitchen within. The building appears to be an upscale apartment building, and this particular room does not disappoint. Hardwood floors, brushed steel appliances, a clearly expensive living room set in the adjoining room, and a ridiculously large plasma TV. You can't see into the bedroom or bathroom to well from here, but you'd guess they're pretty fucking ritzy too.

Unfortunately, it's open to the elements, freezing cold, and there is water seeping down from the floor above, cascading across the living room and creating a pleasant little waterfall out through the window. [Cassandra? ... ... ރޑ in carbo-silicate shell. Incomplete. Location Unknown. Signal lost.] Uriel pauses. [Suggest Culling.]

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    aww

:(

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    well shit

Squall on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Wyrms 1 Robutts 0

Mutants n/a

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [Finding Supplies]

Having completed the Mothertrucker Beta, Dusty immedietly sets focus on obtaining medical supplies.

Helps everyone, right?

A free wheeling train of death is bound to gain respect.

Time to search possibly beyond the cliffs.

Plus, Cecil needs to be replenished. Dusty owes him more than that.

Within the Mothertrucker, Dusty, plugs Cecil within the main engine control and invites all incomers to join.

Becuase Dusty is nonjugemental like that.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    CRABBY: Ride robutt-crushing beast like a mechanical bull

Squall on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jimothy is fucking pissed

also oh no sticks and crabby!

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    haha hey tommy what did your mom want?

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [Spots]

The Ocean King immediately takes stock and sets about organizing the looting of whatever food remains, leaving no stone unturned in the shop [MASTER PLAN to aid with any search rolls].

"You, have done well, to, lead us, to this bounty, shaman. You have, a place to stay, if you wish, to join us."

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    [Mayfield is Undead]
    [phys 4][Soc 2][Ment 2] Wounds:COLOR="Red"]==[/COLOR Bruises:COLOR="DarkRed"][/COLOR RADS: COLOR="Lime"]---[/COLOR [ST]

Jayce looks around the barren bookstore, shrugs, and slithers out whispering "Stationary, then?"

The hell is going to be in stationary? What even is that? Don't....er...didn't people just right on normal paper?

He enters the stationary store, looking for anything that they could loot.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    oh hell no

[Cliffs]
    R.B. looks around the tunnel, not seeing friends Sticks and CRABBY anywhere. Studying the hole for a moment, he reaches a conclusion: they must have been taken by the awful thing that scared the worms.

He looks back at Jack, giving the mutant a chance to dismount if he'd rather not aid a rescue. He then gives his trusty steed a reassuring pat before charging into the breach upon the mighty sandworm.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    She wanted to steal my fucking laptop

and she succeded

god damn I hate being 16

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options