As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I dreamed I was a Terminator and I didn't want to wake up

MrMonroeMrMonroe passed outon the floor nowRegistered User regular
edited March 2010 in Social Entropy++
but then I saw my Torts prof from last semester and was all "oh no I can't let Kuklin see me or he'll find out I'm a Terminator and I'll get kicked out of school for being mechanical"

it was all very surreal, but I didn't manage to stay in it once I realized I was dreaming as I can sometimes

what have you been dreaming about recently?

MrMonroe on

• AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream the other night about the annoying light being on in the hallway

Then I woke up and realized that the light was on in the hallway

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    crap threads OH NO IM STILL ASLEEP 8-)8-)8-)

i haven't dreamt all that much since i've come to college, and the ones i've had lately are forgotten because they creeped me out :(

mensch-o-matic on
  • celandinecelandine Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think I had a racist dream.

I dreamt that an alien had come to Earth, and a black news anchor was interviewing him; a few minutes in the news anchor had turned into a gorilla and the alien had fallen in love with her.

celandine on
    I write about math here:
    http://numberblog.wordpress.com/
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Sometimes I dream about the forums :|

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream last night where I was doing mundane tasks in order to earn achievements, because I'm pathetic.

DarkPrimus on
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    ?fh=7fddaf75888b58effde4154dfefa5c74

mensch-o-matic on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »

Sometimes I dream about the forums :|
    haha

Antimatter on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I had a dream last night where I was doing mundane tasks in order to earn achievements, because I'm pathetic.

It's called a job, ace

Grey Ghost on
    edited February 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

It's called a job, ace

I wasn't even working in the dream, though!

It was like, "Oh, I'd better take a shower... so I can get the achievement".

What.

DarkPrimus on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    a few weeks ago I dreamed I was fat

it was awful

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I've only had a few dreams where a forumer is present.
    Which is a good thing since they've all been terrible.

Rinder on
  • BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    click the spoiler to see the dream I had last night
    dream3.png

Berk on
    sig-1.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    i had a dream that i boned nina hartley last night

it was weird

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    and when I woke up my pillow was gone!

FAQ on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Rinder wrote: »

I had a dream about meeting DL a week or so back

his eyes kept changing size and I couldn't tell which was the glass one

MrMonroe on
  • MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream a few months ago that involved me at all work all day, while my weiner wouldn't stop peeing blood.

So, I had sit at my desk with a bucket and hold my cock over the bucket while the blood flowed into it. This is all going on while I'm just going about my job as normal.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »

I had a dream about meeting DL a week or so back

his eyes kept changing size and I couldn't tell which was the glass one

The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Stale dropping me off in the Mojave Desert.
    Then a lot of running away from coyotes.

Rinder on
  • MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Berk wrote: »
    click the spoiler to see the dream I had last night
    dream3.png

best dream

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

I had a dream I went to PAX! Some forumers were there but as I don't know what any of you look like I had no idea who any of you were.

I had a dream last night that my boss told me all my work was terrible, but wouldn't tell me why.

Liiya on
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a nightmare when I was sick recently, it's kind of a recurring one since I was little. It's difficult to explain, but it involves mass not being correct. Like something is really heavy feeling, but moves lightly. The feeling's been bleeding into my daily life though, and it's really really weird.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Electric sleep.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream that I was going to PAX but it was in a mall and nobody was there

It was odd and when I woke up I was disappointed I was not going to RealPAX

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
    edited February 2010
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I had a dream that I was going to PAX but it was in a mall and nobody was there

Necrowombicon.

DarkPrimus on
  • RPGjunkieRPGjunkie Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Last night I dreamt that I was a mutant time travelling stapler from the fifth dimension who rode on a zombie unicorn which was equipped with heat seaking missiles and AK-47s. I travelled throughout the universe and the sands of time and brought righteous justice to all evil doers. And no, I am most definitely not making this up OR taking crack.

RPGjunkie on
    I know the sun is gone today, but I know,
    Know that the moon will rise.
    Abracadabra, Motherfucker
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My brother was telling my about his dream last night where Muhammed Ali came to the door to talk to him about diabetes.

"Goddamnit Muhammed Ali, I have already had two people talk to me about diabetes today and I don't need this shit from you"

unintentional on
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream where I was apparently in the Waffen-SS on the eastern front and caught this nubile russian spy girl and had to "interrogate" her. Apparently I need to stop playing Hearts of Iron before I go to sleep. Or something.

Kane Red Robe on
  • T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    a few weeks ago I dreamed I was fat

it was awful

TDOT is living the dream

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream where I was apparently in the Waffen-SS on the eastern front and caught this nubile russian spy girl and had to "interrogate" her. Apparently I need to stop playing Hearts of Iron before I go to sleep. Or something.

I assume you interrogated her with your penis?

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I once had a dream in which I fell asleep going down a waterslide. Then in that dream I was at a park or something, and I ended up falling asleep there. There were multiple layers of sleeping and waking up and it was all rather confusing.

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

I assume you interrogated her with your penis?

Oh my yes.

Kane Red Robe on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    celandine wrote: »
    I think I had a racist dream.

I dreamt that an alien had come to Earth, and a black news anchor was interviewing him; a few minutes in the news anchor had turned into a gorilla and the alien had fallen in love with her.

I had a dream with <3 (the forumer) in it, I was meeting him at his fancy apartment in LA or something. Anyway I've never heard him talk and in my dream he sounded exactly like John Cho (aka the only famous asian male actor who doesn't know martial arts). The weird part was the 'conscious' part of my mind which navigates the bizarro dreamscapes my subconscious comes up with noticed this, and pointed it out in the dream. My ego hates my racist id, I guess.

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I dreamed I locked my step brother in a casket as a joke. Then when his mom asked where he was I was like "oh shit" because a UPS like company had taken it somewhere and I hadnt left in food or water for him. I ran around in somebodys yard near a lake where there were giant frogs everywhere and I was afraid they were going to attack me, then I woke up.

My favorite though was a couple months ago. I was running around this neighborhood getting chased by some kids and when I ran in a house I was chased off by a maid type person. I then met some girl while I was running through this big ass hallway and I turned into a mini clifford looking dog who had superpowers and flew her to a tree house. She got freaked out and I think turned into a cat and left. So I flew to the next city over and fought an evil possessed house.

Bedlam on
  • Kool-Aid GuyKool-Aid Guy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I recently had a dream where I was an actor in a horror movie about demons in a swamp. I had a scene where I got to make out with a hot girl, but I kept flubbing my lines and another actor was trying to convince the director that he could do the scene better.

The director was about to fire me when a bunch of real demons swept in and we all fell through a hole into hell. Hell looked a little like a huge shopping mall with carpeted floors, but on fire.

I went to the bar at a nearby TGI Fridays and convinced the demon bartender that I left my demon ID in my other human meatsuit. Some other drunk demons were starting to get suspicious, trying to get me to drink demon alcohol that would kill me instantly, and then I woke up.

Kool-Aid Guy on
    OH YEEEAAAAHHH
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I want to drink this demon alcohol

Grey Ghost on
  • Chompskers.Chompskers. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream about roller-skating in a church last night

It was a pretty awesome dream

I did one of those thing were you jump up and touch your feet

And then the music started playing

BAH BAH BAH DUH DUH!
    NO NO NO
    BAH DAH DAH DAH DAH
    OYEEOOOOO

Chompskers. on
    The lastest of eff-emms.
    P: 1634 0144 0510
    HG: 5285 4128 5154
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I had a dream the other night that I was a fisherman with my dad in South America

It was weird

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    i had this one dream a few nights ago of the old west

but kinda steampunk-y?

everyone had guns/revolvers, but you could get casings that the gun fitted into or that you fastened around the gun, that still left most of the handle and trigger open, sometimes changing them

these casings would affect the gun's properties in decently standard RPG ways

you could also get barrels you could fit inside these casings t change accuracy, range, etc

I wrote it down and I'm going to try to do something with it because it was ridiculously cool in my dream

Raneados on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    in my dream
    i am the star.
    its me

Antimatter on
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    lately my sex dreams consisted mostly of kissing and cuddling and much less of fucking.

does that mean I am growing up?

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    ?fh=7fddaf75888b58effde4154dfefa5c74
    calvin-and-hobbes-dreams.gif

Love the first two panels.

Bedlam on