As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My ass is a quivering mess (Bigman Thread)

• Options
    RabidDeathMooseRabidDeathMoose Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Joe Chemo wrote: »
    Joe Chemo wrote: »
    That's a good idea, RDM. I am keeping track of all my sets anyway -- I should post them on here for motivation, keeping track of progress and so y'all can laugh at my sissy lifts.

Also, in my opinion, power cleans are the funnest lift in rippetoe's program. Of could I originally said the same about deadlifts and now they're delightfully painful.

What I'm really interested in is seeing how long I can maintain the linear progression that is ideal for the beginner lifter, according to Rip. I want to make sure I'm not falling flat by taking in too few calories. Plus I'm always playing soccer or volleyball so at least this way it'll be a little easier to keep track of food, exercise and sleep in one spot.

I'm a little worried about getting enough sleep, a 6.5 hour average is probably not going to cut it, although if it ends up being anywhere as intense as the college training I was doing, I doubt I'll be staying up to 12:30 or 1:00 by accident anymore.

Anyway, I'll start compiling a summary of my food intake and my "normal" exercise as a baseline over the next few days so I'll have something to refer to later.

How many calories you aiming for? I try for 3-3.5k and it's led to 30# weight gain in about 3 months. Even with the surplus I've found making a concerted effort to eat even more has helped me push past my occasional sticking spot. Except for bench. Just for bicep tendinitis instead.

Well that's part of why I want to start monitoring my current intake, I have only the faintest of half ideas about my current caloric intake. I'm going to start actually running the numbers just as soon as I have some numbers to run.

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    celandinecelandine Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fitday will give you calorie/macro breakdowns. You can also track your weight and calories burned.
    Downside: there's no feature for performance tracking (weight lifted, etc.) and no discussions/cameraderie.

It might be interesting to do a DIY excel sheet with ALL your physical variables: sleep, bodyweight, food, strength, pees/bm's -- and see how they correlate. I'm probably not consistent enough for that but a more deliberate person might get some insights.

celandine on
    I write about math here:
    http://numberblog.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    celandine wrote: »
    Fitday will give you calorie/macro breakdowns. You can also track your weight and calories burned.
    Downside: there's no feature for performance tracking (weight lifted, etc.) and no discussions/cameraderie.

It might be interesting to do a DIY excel sheet with ALL your physical variables: sleep, bodyweight, food, strength, pees/bm's -- and see how they correlate. I'm probably not consistent enough for that but a more deliberate person might get some insights.

See, a caloric breakdown would be great since I don't really feel like researching how many grams of blahblah are in a heaping bowl of mini-wheats covered in whole milk. I'll look into that.

The performance tracking I can do on my own, that's not a big deal and I get all the discussion and cameraderie I can handle from here I think. :P

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Look RDM I gave you a perfectly good suggestion and you didn't even look at it. I'm hurt, hurt and confused and, um, hurt.

Peen on
  • Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Woooo 315 squat. Plate record baby. Also realised I have been going too slow on power cleans, which sounds really dumb since they are an explosive exercise and I haven't been exploding. Nailed 75kg today no problemo by just going faster out of the bottom.

psyck0 on
    Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Brucelee41042Brucelee41042 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    psyck0 wrote: »
    Woooo 315 squat. Plate record baby. Also realised I have been going too slow on power cleans, which sounds really dumb since they are an explosive exercise and I haven't been exploding. Nailed 75kg today no problemo by just going faster out of the bottom.

Grats bud. Squatting 3 plates now.

Well... depending on location

Brucelee41042 on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

See, a caloric breakdown would be great since I don't really feel like researching how many grams of blahblah are in a heaping bowl of mini-wheats covered in whole milk. I'll look into that.

The performance tracking I can do on my own, that's not a big deal and I get all the discussion and cameraderie I can handle from here I think. :P

Are you trying to bulk on the SS program?

If so, I would less inclined to calorie count and focus on OMFG EAT ALL THAT MOVES

hectorse on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Look RDM I gave you a perfectly good suggestion and you didn't even look at it. I'm hurt, hurt and confused and, um, hurt.

Didn't I? I did actually, signed up and everything, just haven't poked around much yet.

Also nothing specifically jumped out at me and said "Here is how you calculate how many calories you're eating per day because you're lazy and refuse to do any work"

Edit - until I took 5 minutes and looked that is... :oops:

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hectorse wrote: »

If so, I would less inclined to calorie count and focus on OMFG EAT ALL THAT MOVES

I haven't decided yet, I'm not trying to tip the scales and at the risk of sounding like someone who has no god damn idea what's going on I don't want to just put on weight for the sake of putting on weight and lifting heavier.

I'm reasonably sure I weigh between 155-160lbs right now. (I haven't been on a scale in a while) Essentially I'm looking to maximize my power to weight ratio without going too far in excess of 170lbs. Like if I put on 15 lbs, that would be the first time since... well I would say highschool that I've weighed more than 160lbs. I've been between 150 and 155 since I was 19 and I'm (possibly irrationally) leery about adding on weight just for the sake of being able to say I was able to lift more.

Increase power is the priority and I haven't done enough research to determine what that requires from a nutrition and lifting standpoint yet. So I welcome any and all suggestions as a starting point if nothing else.

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I haven't decided yet, I'm not trying to tip the scales and at the risk of sounding like someone who has no god damn idea what's going on I don't want to just put on weight for the sake of putting on weight and lifting heavier.

I'm reasonably sure I weigh between 155-160lbs right now. (I haven't been on a scale in a while) Essentially I'm looking to maximize my power to weight ratio without going too far in excess of 170lbs. Like if I put on 15 lbs, that would be the first time since... well I would say highschool that I've weighed more than 160lbs. I've been between 150 and 155 since I was 19 and I'm (possibly irrationally) leery about adding on weight just for the sake of being able to say I was able to lift more.

Increase power is the priority and I haven't done enough research to determine what that requires from a nutrition and lifting standpoint yet. So I welcome any and all suggestions as a starting point if nothing else.

Whatever your objectives are, you will need a good strength base. SS is great for that. Also, don't underestimate the amount of nutritional intake you need if your lift + do sports. It's not trivial. Power cleans are great at building power output.

I am like you, I don't want to put on weight just to lift heavier. What I do is that I go through cycles. I bulk and put weight on the bar until I weight 186+. Then I cut quite a bit back to 180'ish. Then I bulk back. Everytime I{ve done this, my lift numbers have steadily gone up, even if I am at the same weight than before. There will come a point where you will have exhausted all you can gain at any given body weight, as in you will reach your muscle genetic potential, but don't worry about it, since it's probably years along the road. Maybe you won't even get there at all.

What I am trying to say is that 170 lb is a good target weight for you, but it's going to take more time than you think. Also, it's going to take more nom nom'ing than you think.

I say you start on SS, but don't be too picky about your calorie intake needs. If you have to get 4000 cals, so be it. If you need to have get them from cheeseburgers, so be it. Watch the scale, but don't be too concerned about it

hectorse on
  • Options
    Joe ChemoJoe Chemo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

That is precisely why I'm bulking. Then again, when I started I weighed the same as you (at 6'4") and was weak as a kitten. So I suppose our goals are a smidgen different

Joe Chemo on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    RDM-

You can also create a page on bodyspace.bodybuilding.com. You can do pretty much everything on that site, and they also give you neat little graphs

Like this:

4b8d7f5c21ad5e46.jpg

This is mine over the past few months for bodyweight...

Brucelee41042 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    What's up with that sudden dip, Bruce? Diet or illness?

I'd recommend fitday (or some other automatic graph-making site) just because I'm a data junkie and knowledge is power.

celandine on
    I write about math here:
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Whatever your objectives are, you will need a good strength base. SS is great for that. Also, don't underestimate the amount of nutritional intake you need if your lift + do sports. It's not trivial. Power cleans are great at building power output.

I am like you, I don't want to put on weight just to lift heavier. What I do is that I go through cycles. I bulk and put weight on the bar until I weight 186+. Then I cut quite a bit back to 180'ish. Then I bulk back. Everytime I{ve done this, my lift numbers have steadily gone up, even if I am at the same weight than before. There will come a point where you will have exhausted all you can gain at any given body weight, as in you will reach your muscle genetic potential, but don't worry about it, since it's probably years along the road. Maybe you won't even get there at all.

What I am trying to say is that 170 lb is a good target weight for you, but it's going to take more time than you think. Also, it's going to take more nom nom'ing than you think.

I say you start on SS, but don't be too picky about your calorie intake needs. If you have to get 4000 cals, so be it. If you need to have get them from cheeseburgers, so be it. Watch the scale, but don't be too concerned about it

I also need to think about my health because really, I'm not 20 anymore. Predominantly I want to get as strong as I'm able and then maintain for as long as possible to try and offset any potential age related loss in power and speed. Why? Well because I'm too damn competetive for my own good sometimes and I selfishly want to continue to outrun and jump kids nearly half my age. So far it's been ok, I sometimes worry about the day when that will stop, but not too often.

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    That dip was from me cutting to get into the 181 pound class.... for the meet I never attended...

Good news is I'm back up around 188ish

Brucelee41042 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I think I'm gonna give this a shot tonight or tomorrow; you use dumbbells, I'll probably start with 25s 'cause I'm a smallish man.

Reverse Lunges, 6 reps on each leg
    Romanian Deadlift, 12 reps
    Good Morning, 12 reps
    Front Squat, 6 reps
    Military Press, 6 reps
    Bentover Row, 6 reps
    Floor Press, 12 reps

Rinse and repeat 2-4 times.

Peen on
  • Options
    Sunday_AssassinSunday_Assassin Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I also need to think about my health because really, I'm not 20 anymore. Predominantly I want to get as strong as I'm able and then maintain for as long as possible to try and offset any potential age related loss in power and speed. Why? Well because I'm too damn competetive for my own good sometimes and I selfishly want to continue to outrun and jump kids nearly half my age. So far it's been ok, I sometimes worry about the day when that will stop, but not too often.

If that's you're goal you don't even need to worry about calories and gaining weight to begin with tbh.

I got six months of linear gains out of a SS routine without putting on a pound. Just eat well. If you gain weight too that's awesome, if you don't, doesn't matter because you'll be a hell of a lot stronger either way.

Sunday_Assassin on
  • Options
    DachshundDachshund Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Regarding strength gaining without bulking:

I did Starting Strength for 10 months, then crossfit for 2 months, and then SS again for the past month. Starting weight 191. Current weight 188. I don't eat enough and it is my own fault and a lot of the time I eat terribly due to being a field engineer and spending 8-10 months / year on the road. My gains are definitely slower than the big eaters around here, but I'm enjoying my gym time & happy with my progress. Squat will be 265 today! If I ate 1000 more cal per day I'd probably be squatting 350+ right now, since I am consistent with training and sleep.

Dachshund on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    There's also situations where you simply can't put enough weight on the bar as fast as some of those rippetoe guys can. But you WILL get stronger

hectorse on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm just saying that unless you actively want to get bigger bulking isn't a necessary part of strength training

Your gains over the first few months will be limited by CNS adaptation rather than muscle growth anyway, so it's not as if you'll be progressing slower than other guys to begin with.

And while the bigger guys' actual numbers will go up further, your numbers relative to bodyweight will usually look better than theirs 8-)

How many other guys here can do chins with two plates, eh?
    I wouldn't say no to an extra 15lbs, mind

Sunday_Assassin on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm curious SA, when you say two plates which two are you talking about? Because we're about the same size but I weigh ~30 lbs more than you, so depending on the plates we're doing chins with about the same weight :P.

Peen on
  • Options
    King NadaKing Nada Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i could do 1 chin up with maybe a dinner plate... A plastic/disposable one.

King Nada on
  • Options
    spazmojackspazmojack Hangin on the corner of 52nd and BroadwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    with thanks to cel for the cabbage idea (good call on that btw, it's super cheap and tastes great), here's a big pile of it for dinner with a healthy portion of london broil. i also added some yellow squash to it while cooking it down. good show!

meal.jpg

should provide some stout nutrition for tomorrows back workout.

spazmojack on
  • Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I almost had london broil for dinner, but I didn't have time to marinade the meat so I just ate it with a little hot sauce. Was not so good.

psyck0 on
    Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    that looks disgusting. bloody meat, *rech*. damn barbarians.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i've "been meaning to" get on this weightlifting/being in shape thing for a while, so as a result i've been kind of lurking in the past few iterations of these threadas, reading a few pages here and there.

i've been telling myself there are a lot of reasons that right now isn't a good time for me to start lifting. some of them are actually true, so it's probably not practical for me to start for a while until i get shit sorted out. but in the mean time, i bought that starting strength book off amazon just for fun! i figure i'm the kind of person who will read through it just because it's interesting, and then in a couple weeks when my life is in a more reasonable place i'll be both more informed and more excited to start lifting. i hope so, anyway.

redhead on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm curious SA, when you say two plates which two are you talking about? Because we're about the same size but I weigh ~30 lbs more than you, so depending on the plates we're doing chins with about the same weight :P.

2x20kgs

and even if we were doing the same weight my total still sounds better than yours

I take my victories where I can get em
    like Napoleon

Sunday_Assassin on
  • Options
    Joe ChemoJoe Chemo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I feel like some sort of RPG character.

LEVEL UP!!

4B8DB96F-79B93895.jpg

Joe Chemo on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

2x20kgs

and even if we were doing the same weight my total still sounds better than yours

I take my victories where I can get em
    like Napoleon

Nuts. See I'm using you for inspiration; I figure what you're lifting is a reasonable set of goals for me, since you're about my height. I'm not going to catch you but I'd like to be in the same ballpark anyway.

Peen on
  • Options
    JyardanaJyardana Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    hectorse- good job getting faster!

I've got my weeks worth of training written up for outdoor season. Its long

Overview
    Volume
    I follow the program idea that until the competition phase of training begins you have to continually raise the volume of training in order to take advantages of the compounding effects of the previous phases of training.

In the picture below, you will see that I have a 3 week period of escalating volume followed by a week of unloading. This method is used very frequently at the professional and Division 1 levels and makes it simple to create blocks of training with different emphasis. For example, I am having two Specific Preparation phases, each 4 weeks long, before I start my 4 week competition phase leading up to the last chance meet at North Central College. After this, I will return to another 4 week SPP so that come Late June, I am in my final competition period for the summer meets.

25721_539764291454_58302494_31789732_2287304_n.jpg

You may notice that weights are not on the same schedule as track volume. This is personal based, but I rarely peak for meets well if I reduce volume heavily in all areas before it. I tend to feel flat and thats definitely not ideal.

Intensity
    The program design is simple. Speed days are at 95-100% intensity. Tempo and recovery days are between 60-80%. Tempo days are used to prep the body for more specific endurance work later in the season, but that endurance doesn't mean crap if you don't have the maximum speed to back it up. Thus, all of my speed work (of which there is 2-3 sessions per week) is done at race intensity. If the first time you experience running 100% is in a race, you are asking for trouble since your body isn't ready at the neural level!

Phase Goals>
    SPP1- Build on acceleration gains from fall and indoor season as well as maximum velocity. Continue to develop elastic strength concurrently with maximum strength. Tempo work is done between 75-80% intensity
    SPP2- Build on MaxV gains from indoor and fall. Begin work on speed endurance (ability to hold MaxV). Elastic strength work becomes specific. Tempo work is done between 80-85% intensity with reduced volume, to prep for the next phase's special endurance work. Max Strength work ends and specific strength is introduced, such as heavy eccentric RDLs and reactive squats.
    Competition 1- Carry over MaxV and speed end work and begin special endurance work. Speed endurance is done primarily at meets with either multiple rounds or multiple races, to ensure high intensity throughout the reps. Elastic strength is in maintenance phase during this as well as lifting.
    SPP3 TBD- Examine results from peaked races during Comp1, examine splits and determine areas which need more work and refining, ie technique, acceleration, max V, speed end, etc.
    Comp 2 TBD

Week 1 training
    Day 1: Acceleration development.

Method: contrast training.

Reason: increase motor unit recruitment during the loaded run, increase rate coding during the unloaded run

Volume :300m

Workout:3x2 of 20m resisted, 90 sec rest, 30m unresisted, 6 min rest

Weights *note weights aren't given as it is Dependant on how I feel after the workout. General rule of thumb is 80-90%1rm for olympic lifts, 70-85% for primary lifts, and 60-75% for auxiliary lifts.

Powercleans- 3x4

ATG squats- 3x6

BB Hip thrusts- 2x10

Shot throws

Day2: General and Elastic Strength development

Method: Unspecific explosive work and jump circuits

Reason: Medball throws work power specifically, however are considered unspecific bacause they don't mimic the movements of sprinting and therefore dont contribute to cns fatigue as much. Jump circuits are used for general elastic strength as well.

Medball throw circuit- 65 throws from various positions

Jump circuit- 1 set of 8 different types of jumps, 12 jumps per type of jump

Weights: upper body general strength

Day3: Specific elastive strength and hip power

Method: Skips, bounds and sprints

Reason: skips and bounds for height or distance will help recruit more motor units due to the power needed to go for max height or distance. The focus has to be on perfect form, applying the force with body angles as close to running form as possible, or else you will create wrong neural patterning and although you will be more powerful, you may not be faster. Seagrave, as well as Franz Bosch (look them up) both place the highest emphasis on neural-muscular coordination as being the KEY factor in sprint speed. Skips and bounds have an increased flight time that allow you to focus on hitting perfect form midair before touchdown/footstrike. Constant practice yields increased proprioception and allows you to put your power where you need it!

Volume: determined by quality of the work. Once quality falls you are done.

Workout:

50m accel

2xskips for height (each set is 4 pushes each foot for skips)

2x skips for distance

2x5broad

50m accel

Weights

Hang Snatch- 3x4

Reverse Lunge 3x6

Hanging Leg Lift- 2x10

Single hop shot throws

Day4: Recovery day: Pool work, foam roll, stretching

Day5: Tempo work

Method: Repeat runs with incomplete recovery

Reason: build work capacity and prep the body for more specific work later in the season, such as special endurance.

Volume: around 1200m

Workout: 8x150 or 6x200

Weights: Upper body general strength work

Day 6: Acceleration development

Method: repeated short sprints with moderate recovery

Reason: build proper neural patterning, firing patterns, and comfort through the acceleration phase

Volume-330m

Workout: 2x4x30m, 3x30m- 90sec/5 min recovery

Weights:

Powerclean & hangclean complex- 3x4

RDLs-3x6

Hip flexor machine-2x10

Medball throws

Day 7: off

Note on elastic strength:
    Developing elastic/reactive strength is the key to running faster after neuromuscular coordination. After 20m or so in a race, the ground contact time becomes too small to apply force efficiently with only concentric strength. This is why Olympic weightlifters aren't the fastest sprinters. The components necessary for higher sprint speed are very good eccentric strength, to resist the forces at touchdown/prevent a loss of hip height and very good elastic strength. Once touchdown happens, if the muscles are stiff and resisting from the eccentric strength the energy from touchdown is stored in the tendons and ligaments via them stretching slightly. This acts as a rubber band which then as ground forces recede sharply will put the power back into the ground at a much faster rate than muscular contraction can. Since all races are further than 20m, this needs to be the primary focus of training!

Sources (more to come)
    Contrast training- Loren Seagrave- "Speed Dynamics" (video)
    Importance of elastic strength and neuro-muscular coordination- Dennis Shaver- "Sprint Training" http://www.nacactfca.org/Shaver%20-%20Sprint%20Training.pdf
    Loren Seagrave-"Speed Improvement Strategies" (podcast) http://athleticscoaching.ca/?pid=1&spid=81
    Franz Bosch- podcast http://athleticscoaching.ca/?pid=1&spid=81

Jyardana on
  • Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    So I'm back from a month's holiday, and my weight really didn't fluctuate. I guess it's possible I lost a bit of muss and gained a bit of fat to even it out.

But I have some kind of throat infection which means I feel shitty and won't be able to lift for a few more days at least.

I've decided to go for a 'cutting' phase though. For a few reasons. Firstly, on a holiday lots of photos are taken, and even though some of these photos are taken from less-than-perfect angles and at less-than-perfect times of the day (such as after a meal), they can still make it clear that you might be carrying around a bit more fat than is optimal.
    Also, I've been slowly gaining weight (intentionally!) for the last two and a half years, so I feel that now I'm well justified in trying to cut down a bit and then later in the year I can gain a few more kilos of muss without stressing about getting into 'overweight' territory.

So now I'm at 81kg, 178cm. Let's see, I guess I could try to drop about four or five kilos? Considering I used to weigh in at 60kg I think that should be well achievable.
    Frequent training, better eating, a bit more cardio. Time to get motivated.

Solvent on
    I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alright silly geese. I set up a space at bodybuilding.com. Add me as a friend. Discgolfer27 and then we can all make fun of each other on yet another page on the internet.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    xeroismygodxeroismygod Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    My new toys
    2010-03-02202644.jpg

xeroismygod on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    cardio is the most boring, but man do i feel it

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    TheRealBadgerTheRealBadger Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    that looks disgusting. bloody meat, *rech*. damn barbarians.

How do you eat your steak, run?

Extra well done and covered in flowers?

TheRealBadger on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    xero, I covet your toys.

Run, I <3 u. Always trying to spread the light of civilization.

celandine on
    I write about math here:
  • Options
    DachshundDachshund Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Today I failed my first squat ever! Last set of 265, my highest 3x5 ever. I've been eating shit and working 15 hour days, so's I blame that. I went down to the bottom and came up about 2 inches, stopped, uhoh ok puuuuuuuuuuuuush for 15 seconds, then slowly sink to the floor. Lucky it was one of those racks with the railings so the bar stopped on that and I just sat on the floor.

Dachshund on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

well, boys, looks like another one's contracted the taint

a damn shame. she was growing into a fine poster.

redhead on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    xero, I covet your toys.

Civilization is a myth

We are still murderous apes at heart

hectorse on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    day late on my monday routine (technically two) but i lifted the shit out of some... shit.

lifted bigman plates for the first time! benched 135 at 3x3. Maybe 4x3. Then I did 3x5 deadlifts at 100lbs (little light, gonna step it up next time) and 3x5 dumbbell pullovers at 40. Those were too light too but I've had a rough few days so... fuggit.

Speaking of dumbbell pullovers, I fuckin' hate those. Anyone got a preferred exercise that could replace those?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
This discussion has been closed.