As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Boston [chat]accre

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    ouch

just caught an rpg with my face

saw it coming too

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Anytime I see "NHS" I think people are talking about my high school.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    He's a silly, slow goose.

Edit: But I could see your hair. And gloat. And describe it in all of its glory. And mock him for not seeing it.

You couldn't even describe it to him. What's the point in covering it if you're describing it? :P

He'll just have to live with his curiosity.
    Quid wrote: »
    THAT'S NOT HOW ISLAM MORMONISM WORKS PASSER.

True, you can't (yet, at least) marry a man to a man in Islam. So you're even farther from seeing my hair, 'cause if you married Dyr at least we'd live in the same house, so you might've at least accidentally seen it in that case. :lol:

Passerbye on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Quid says we can adopt you! <3

Is it weird if we hook up after we make you our dependent? Is it like... legal incest?

Oh wait, now he just said (about you): "If she would let me marry her husband so I could see her hair none of this would be a problem. Just putting that out there!"

We've been over this, he'd be married to my husband, not me, so he still couldn't see my hair.

Sorry. :P

Yal, what'd you do today, sweetness? Another shoot? :D

Not yet, no, but I talked to the girl that posed for my last shoot(see my sig), and she's up for another one, so now I just need to find a cheap source for those clear plastic balls one can put hamsters in.

Also, while I don't have much shot at a job at this local place, they're opening another store about half an hour's drive from here, so I'm gonna toss my resume in there too.

And finally, I think I'm gonna reprint the stuff from my serial fiction blog as a zine, since I can do that cheap enough to make it self-sustaining, unlike my old setup which was all color and too damn expensive. I can also add in the pitch artwork and some chapter art, once I get myself an illustrator, and then this thing will really be able to take off.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I would then describe many hairs and not let him know which was yours. I'd pretend they all were.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    woot smoke grenades

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cool beans on the zine stuff, I hope that goes well. You should check out the A/C here as well as Deviantart, plenty of illustrators looking for work around those two places.

I can't wait to see your new shoot, it's gonna be nifty. :^:

Also, good luck with the job.
    I would then describe many hairs and not let him know which was yours. I'd pretend they all were.

Rad - See now, creative ideas like this are part of why I <3 you.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    In Islam, is only your husband allowed to see your hair?

James on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I want some more of those enchiladas I made but they are all eaten.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn my life.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    haha I killed a guy with the smoke grenade

shot it right in his face

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    Polygamy chat

Yeesh.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    haha I killed a guy with the smoke grenade

shot it right in his face

Almost as embarrassing as being killed by a stun grenade.

James on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    *angry fist at Passer*

*angry fist*

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    James wrote: »

People who can see my hair: My husband, father (or foster father), grandfather, son, grandson, brother, uncle, great uncle, nephew, grand nephew, mother's husband (if she remarried), my husband's son (from another marriage), foster brothers and any other foster relatives who fall under the previously mentioned blood relations, boys who haven't reached puberty yet. Basically, any male I can't marry.

Edit: Also any female, regardless of blood relation.

People who cannot: Cousins, second cousins, unrelated men over the age of puberty. Basically, any male I can marry.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Quid, be nice to my love or else I will smack you. I will stand up, walk a few feet, and POW!

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *angry fist at Passer*

*angry fist*

Dude, your wife's hair will always be more beautiful to you than anything I could come up with, so why should it even matter? I mean, with a fox like that, who cares? :P

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *angrier fist at rad*

*angrier fist*

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    He's... he's making a monkey face and spinning in his chair while giving me the angry fist.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    James wrote: »

People who can see my hair: My husband, father (or foster father), grandfather, son, grandson, brother, uncle, great uncle, nephew, grand nephew, mother's husband (if she remarried), my husband's son (from another marriage), foster brothers and any other foster relatives who fall under the previously mentioned blood relations, boys who haven't reached puberty yet. Basically, any male I can't marry.

People who cannot: Cousins, second cousins, unrelated men over the age of puberty. Basically, any male I can marry.

You know I'm no muslim-hater, so please don't hate me - but doesn't that bug the fuck out of you? Regardless of the reasons behind it, that just sounds like a pain in the ass.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    poshniallo wrote: »
    You know I'm no muslim-hater, so please don't hate me - but doesn't that bug the fuck out of you? Regardless of the reasons behind it, that just sounds like a pain in the ass.

The only time I really notice is when I have to maintain hijab around my cousins. They're basically the equivalent of siblings to me emotionally, so it's a little weird. Doesn't particularly bug me, though.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *angriest fists everywhere*

*everywhere*

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *angriest fists everywhere*

*everywhere*

Dude, there are some Muslim sisters who wouldn't even talk to you outside of strict business situations, so be happy with what you have. :P

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Man, I have, like, a half dozen angry fists.

Quid on
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Man, I have, like, a half dozen angry fists.

Somehow this sounds vaguely ... gay.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Nope.

They're man fists.

Angry man fists.

Everywhere.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    One bad thing about the recon now having the mortar strike is that I can't recreate the wonderful duel I had with a sniper in BC1

he'd try to snipe me

I'd call down so much artillery the forested hill he was on was completely charred and broken and devoid of vegetation

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    See, now that just tells me wayyyy too much about your sick and twisted sex life.

I shall redouble my efforts to steal your wife away, if only to save her from such horrors.

Edit: Echo - That was pretty well edited. :^:

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Mmmmm.

Man fist.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    See, now that just tells me wayyyy too much about your sick and twisted sex life.

I shall redouble my efforts to steal your wife away, if only to save her from such horrors.

Oh you wish!

You need to reduplicate said horrors.

With a midget.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Oh you wish!

You need to reduplicate said horrors.

With a midget.

Nope. I have everything I need to please Rad right here. :P

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    :!:

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    :!:

Zing, baby.

Zing.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    The Assault class in BC2 uses a 40mm grenade launcher with a rifle attached to it.

Echo on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    I just can't believe how badly my computer handles BC2

there was a point where I couldn't do anything because it took the game several seconds to realize that I was dead.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Shit, I still don't have a chapter written for Sunday...Stupid Saints Row 2, and demo for Just Cause 2! Screwin' with my program.

Oh well, I'll just have to write it tomorrow, come Hell or high water, and make sure it's in the queue before I go to bed. I can probably get away with a sort of sub-par one, at least, since I'm mostly just pacing between two really serious arcs.

And with that, I'm off to bed for tonight.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    The Assault class in BC2 uses a 40mm grenade launcher with a rifle attached to it.

I hardly ever use the grenade launcher

now the smoke launcher

that is awesome

anyway, I think it's time to get some recon training

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    how do you deploy the parachute?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Fuck, I just caught myself starting to read the creepy thread again. This is unacceptable, I have things to do tomorrow. Important D&D things that I need my energy for.

I'm going to bed instead. The creepy thread will just have to wait and keep me up all night some other time.

Be good to each other, [chat].

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Echo wrote: »

This loses all appeal upon having actually done this.

Quid on
This discussion has been closed.